TECHNOLOGICAL INTERACTION OF THE ROOTS WITH THE SCREW SURFACE OF THE CLEANING SYSTEM
Olena Truhnksa – Ph.D Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Sonyachna St. 3, Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine e-mail: email@example.com).
The theoretical studies of the technological process of the operation of the combined cleaning system are presented on the basis of the analysis of the fodder beet movement by the working surfaces of the feeding conveyor and the screw mounted above it. We have got analytical and empirical process model of fodder beet oblique sub-hit on the auger turn that characterize the dependence of the total rate of sub-hit coefficient of technological interaction of roots and depth of root damage on the main parameters of the combined cleaning system. We found out the rational limits of basic structural and kinematic parameters of the combined cleaning system by provided minimum of fodder beet damage.
1. Pogorelyj, L.V., & Tatyanko, M.V. (2004). Sveklouborochnye mashiny: istoriya, konstrukciya, teoriya, prognoz [Beet harvesting machines: history, construction, theory, forecast]. Kiev: Feniks [in Ukrainian].
2. Pohorilyi, M.L. (2000). Tekhnolohichni i tekhnichni aspekty vdoskonalennia buriakozbyralnoi tekhniky [Technological and technical aspects of improvement of beet-harvesting equipment]. Tekhnika APK - Machinery of agroindustrial complex, 1, 14-18 [in Ukrainian].
3. Pat. 28465 Ukraina, (2007) Ochysna systema vorokhu koreneplodiv [Cleansing system of rake root crops] / Baranovskyi, V.M. et al. / [in Ukrainian].
4. Baranovskyi, V.M., & Pankiv, M.R., & Dubchak, N.A. (2007). Ochysna systema vorokhu koreneplodiv [Cleansing system of rake root crops]. Visnyk KhNTUSH «Mekhanizatsiia s.-h. Vyrobnytstva» - Mechanization of agricultural production, 1, 33-36 [in Ukrainian].
5. Mashyny buriakozbyralni [Machine for harvesting beets]. (1993). DSTU 2258-93. Kyiv: Derzhstandart Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
6. Baranovskyi, V.M. (2006). Osnovni etapy ta suchasni tendentsii rozvytku korenezbyralnykh mashyn [The main stages and modern trends of the development of the root harvesting machines]. Visnyk TDTU – Bulletin of the Ternopil State Technical University, 2, 67-75 [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.