MATHEMATICAL MODELING OF DIRECT CURRENT MOTOR OPERATION WITH DIFFERENT EXCITATION TYPES FOR VIBRATIONAL MACHINES
Shtuts Andrii – Assistant Department of Electric Power Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electromechanics, Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (3, Solnechna str., Vinnitsa, 21008, Ukraine, email: email@example.com).
Kolisnyk Mykola – Assistant Department of Electric Power Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electromechanics, Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (3, Solnechna str., Vinnitsa, 21008, Ukraine, email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
This work is dedicated to the development and analysis of a mathematical model for a direct current motor with various types of excitation for vibrational machines. Vibrational machines play a crucial role in many industrial sectors, and their operational characteristics are determined by the efficiency and accuracy of motor performance.
In this study, we investigate different types of excitation for direct current motors and develop corresponding mathematical models. Employing principles from control theory and quantitative electronics, we account for the influence of different excitation parameters on the motor's dynamic behavior.
The obtained results could be valuable for the development of new hybrid excitation systems for vibrational machines, capable of operating in diverse modes depending on specific additional conditions. Additionally, the analysis and development of the mathematical model can serve as a foundation for further research in optimizing the operation of vibrational systems using direct current motors.
Analyzing the results, we compare the efficiency of various excitation types and their impact on the operational characteristics of vibrational machines. Moreover, we explore possibilities for reducing power consumption and enhancing speed regulation accuracy. Special attention is devoted to analyzing system stability under different operating conditions and parameter variations.
The findings of our research hold important practical applications in the design and improvement of vibrational machines for industrial, technical, and scientific purposes. They contribute to understanding the influence of different factors on the performance of direct current motors with various excitation types, which can aid engineers and designers in enhancing the efficiency and reliability of vibrational systems.
In conclusion, this research is aimed at developing and analyzing a mathematical model for a direct current motor with various excitation types, considering their impact on the operational characteristics of vibrational machines. It makes a significant contribution to understanding and optimizing the processes of such systems, potentially exerting a substantial influence on the advancement of modern technology in the field of vibrational systems and their applications.
1. Stadnik M.I., Vydmysh A.A., Shtuts A.A., Kolisnyk M.A. (2020). Kolisnyk M.A. Intelligent Systems in Power Engineering. Theory and Practice: Study Guide. Vinnytsia: TOV "TVORY". 332 p. [in Ukranian]
2. Matviichuk V. A., Rubanenko O. Ye., Hunko I.O. (2020). Diagnostics of Electrical Equipment. Vinnytsia: VNAU. 138 p. [in Ukranian]
3. Vozniak O.M., Shtuts A.A., Kolisnyk M.A. (2021). Modern Electric Drive Systems. Theory and Practice Part 1. Vinnytsia: TOV "TVORY". 280 p. [in Ukranian]
4. Hrabko V. V., Rozvodiuk M. P., Hrabenko I. V. (2010). Experimental Research of Electric Machines. Part I. Direct Current Machines: Educational Manual. Vinnytsia: VNTU. 88 p. [in Ukranian]
5. Vasilchenko G. I., Doroshenko I. I., Klymenko O. M. (2007). Modeling and Study of Operating Modes of Various Types of Direct Current Motors. Bulletin of NTU "KhPI". Series: Electrical Engineering and Electromechanics. №1. 104-114 с. [in Ukranian]
6. Yefimenko A. V., Teslenko I. O. (2010). Mathematical Modeling and Research of Motion Control Systems. Electronics and Communications. №1. 135-148 с. [in Ukranian]
7. Lukashenko O. S., Petrov S. V., Fedotov Yu. I. (2015). Modeling and Investigation of Characteristics of Permanent Magnet Motors. Electrotechnics and Electromechanics.
№3. 95-109 с. [in Ukranian]
8. Lytvynenko V. V., Bashlakov O. S., Hayduk V. P. (2016). Research and Modeling of Asynchronous Motors in Electric Drive Systems. Bulletin of the National Technical University "KhPI". Series: New Solutions in Modern Technologies. №4. 27-41 с. [in Ukranian]
9. Shabanov O. M., Komarov V. V. (2017). Investigation of Characteristics of Permanent Magnet DC Motors with Different Types of Excitation. Electrotechnics and Power Engineering. №1. 96-113 с. [in Ukranian]
Kopiika O. V., Boichenko O. I. (2018). Modeling and Investigation of Electromechanical Processes in Vibration Machines. Scientific Reports of the National Technical University of Ukraine "Kyiv Polytechnic Institute". Electromechanics, Electrical Engineering, Electrotechnology. №3. 103-116 с. [in Ukranian]
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.