INVESTIGATION OF THE HYDRAULIC DRIVE OF THE UNIT FOR STRIP TILLAGE WITH SIMULTANEOUS APPLICATION OF LIQUID FERTILIZERS
Sereda Leonid – PhD, Professor, Department of Agricultural Engineering and Technical Service Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Sunny str., 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Trukhanska Elena – PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Agricultural Engineering and Technical Service Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Sunny str., 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com).
Shvets Ludmila – PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Agricultural Engineering and Technical Service Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Sunny str., 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
One of the most difficult issues at present is the land market. In the political direction, there is an extensive discussion about the land market, but almost no one raises the issue of its preservation for future generations. Many scientists, especially soil scientists, warn of the gradual loss of its fertile potential due to a sharp decrease in the soil of the main indicator fertility - humus. As a result of conducting intensive technologies in crop production in the agro-industrial complex, the main purpose of which is to obtain large profits, the recommended crop rotations are not followed, as crops such as wheat, corn, soybeans and sunflowers are grown.
With this attitude to the land, it will lose fertility in the near future, due to a sharp drop in humus. In many publications of soil scientists over the past 20 years, humus has decreased by almost 2% on average, while in the previous 100 years it has decreased by 1.5-2%.
Thus, it is urgent to change the adopted technology to soil-preserving, which, along with the preservation of the soil with their proper implementation are not inferior to the yield of industrial technologies.
It is necessary to pay attention to how energy and soil-saving technologies are used in most countries of America, Canada, and Europe. These are No-Till and Strip-till technologies. These technologies are based on minimal tillage with mandatory high-quality soil cover with crop residues. The technology is complex and requires proper implementation in the presence of appropriate machines.
In Vinnytsia National Agrarian University has developed a design of units most accessible to farms Strip-till strip tillage technologies.
1. Kaletnik G.M., Goncharuk I.V., Yemchyk T.V., Lutkovskaya S.M. (2020) Agrarian policy and land relations. Monographs published in Ukraine Vinnytsia: VNAU. 307 p. [in Ukrainian].
2. Veselovskaya N.R., Ivanov M.I., Rutkevich V.S., Shargorodsky S.A. (2019). Hydraulics: Textbook. Vinnytsia. 222 p. [in Ukrainian].
3. Sereda L.P., Trukhanskaya O.O., Shvets L.V. (2019). Development and research of a tillage machine for strip-till technology with active milling working bodies. All-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology". Vinnytsia, V. 4 (95). [in Ukrainian].
4. Sereda L.P. Zinev M.V. Rutkevich V.S. (2012). Patent of Ukraine №68309 "Mobile biogas plant", publ. March 26, 2012, Bulletin №8. [in Ukrainian].
5. Sereda L.P., Zinev M.V., Rutkevich V.S. (2012). Patent of Ukraine UA68310 "Blade mixer", pub. information 28.03.2012, Bull №5. [in Ukrainian].
6. Shvets L.V., Paladiychuk Y.B., Trukhanskaya O.O. (2019). Technical service in agro-industrial complex. Tom I. Textbook. Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. 647p. [in Ukrainian].
7. Erns Kasten. (2013) Entwicreunqstendenzen in der Zucrerrubenezte 2013, №13 с. 353-365. [in Germany].
8. Keener O. (2001) Hydrostatic her Antrieble fur Robensetere machine Aqzatechn int №, 2001-7-10 с. [in Germany].
9. Kogan I. (2012) On the durability analysis if machinery comprents In. Factice Votes №1-7-70 с. [in English].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.