IMPROVING THE EFFICIENCY OF SOIL SOUNDING AT HYDROPULSE DRIVE INSTALLATIONS
Iskovich-Lototskyy Rostyslav Dmytrovych - Doctor of Science (Engineering), Professor, Department of "Branch Mechanical Engineering" of Vinnitsa National Technical University (95, Khmelnytsky Shose Str., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21021,e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Veselovska Nataliia Rostyslavіvna - Doctor of Engineering, Professor, Head of the Department of Machines and Equipment of Agricultural Production of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (3 Soniachna St., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com).
Bratslavets Bohdan – post-graduate student of the Department "Machinery and Equipment of Agricultural Production" of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Sonyachna Street, Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine).
Shevchenko Vasyl - Master of the Department of Industrial Engineering, Vinnytsia National Technical University (95 Khmelnytske Shosse St., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21021)
The study of soils by immersion of the cone under the influence of UVZ is one of the express methods of obtaining engineering and geological information about the physical and mechanical properties of the foundation from loose soils of buildings and structures. It allows to detect the degree of homogeneity of probed soils; determine the position of the boundaries (contacts) of different lithological layers and bearing layers for the fuel base; identify and delineate in plan and depth weakened areas in the study areas to accurately link the location of research work; choose the best choice of hammers; evaluate the physical and mechanical properties of sandy soils (density, angle of internal friction, etc.); to estimate the modulus of deformation of sandy soils.
The aim of the work is to increase efficiency, speed and the ability to regulate the process of sounding soils by developing and using installations with a hydropulse drive.
The main tasks are the development, research and calculation of the basic parameters of installations with hydropulse drive for soil sounding.
The object of research is the process of sounding the soil. The subject of research is the hydropulse drive of the installation for soil sounding. Experience has shown that the effective application of field methods is possible only with a methodically correct approach to the preparation and implementation of programs of the whole complex of exploration work. Various aspects of the problem of integrated soil research by field methods were developed and deepened gradually. The main research methods include the analysis of information on existing methods and installations for spraying tungsten powders, mathematical modeling of processes in the spindle assembly of the installation for spraying metal powders, taking into account itdesign features and modes of operation based on nonlinear differential equations of heat transfer from solid and liquid bodies using numerical methods for solving them based on the program FlowVision.
1. Rostislav D. Iskovych-Lototsky, Yaroslav V. Ivanchuk, Natalia R. Veselovska, Wojciech Surtel, Samat Sundetov. "Automatic system for modeling vibro-impact unloading bulk cargo on vehicles", Proc. SPIE 10808, Photonics Applications in Astronomy, Communications, Industry, and High-Energy Physics Experiments 2018, 1080860 (1 October 2018). DOI: 10.1117/12.2501526.
2. Iskovych – Lototsʹkyy R.D. Protsesy ta mashyny vibratsiynykh i vibroudarnykh tekhnolohiy. Monohrafiya. Vinnytsya: UNIVERSUM. Vinnytsya, 2006 .291 s.
3. Iskovych – Lototsʹkyy R.D., Obertyukh R.R., Arkhypchuk M.R. Heneratory impulʹsiv tysku dlya keruvannya hidroimpulʹsnymy pryvodamy vibratsiynykh ta vibroudarnykh tekhnolohichnykh mashyn: Monohrafiya. Vinnytsya: UNIVERSUM – Vinnytsya. 2008. 171 s.
4. Iskovych-Lototsʹkyy R.D., Ivashko YE.I. Hidromolot z budovanym vibrozbudzhuvachem . Hidroaeromekhanika v inzhenerniy praktytsi: materialy tez dopovidey KHKHI mizhnarodnoyi naukovo-tekhnichnoyi konferentsiyi (24-27 travnya 2016 r., m. Kyyiv). Kyyiv: KPI, 2016.
5. Iskovych-Lototsʹkyy R.D. Eksperymentalʹnyy stend dlya doslidzhennya hidroimpulʹsnoho provoda vibromolota dlya zonduvannya gruntiv. Hidro- ta mpevmopryvody mashyn – suchasni dosyahnennya ta zastosuvannya: materialy tez dopovidey mizhnarodnoyi naukovo-tekhnichnoyi konferentsiyi (15-30 lystopada 2016 r., m. Vinnytsya). Vinnytsya: VNTU, 2016..[in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.