Features of realization of process of peeling of a nut shell between a plate and a spherical insert
Polievoda Yurii – candidate of technical sciences, associate professor of the department of technological processes and equipment for processing and food production, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University: Vinnitsia, st. Sonyachna 3, VNAU, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com.
The profitability of walnut cultivation and processing was investigated in the paper, both on small farms and large agricultural enterprises. The demand for walnuts in Ukraine and abroad was investigated. Theoretical studies of the dynamics of nut crop growth in the territory of our country were conducted. The tendency to increase domestic production of walnuts in the future is established.
Among the most important areas of the organization of the process of purification of this raw material is noted the process of chopping (crushing) of its shell. Applying a constructive implementation of a vibrating machine «GMK-350» for the process of mechanical cleavage of the shell of a walnut were carried out studies of the influence of the working body (plate and spherical insert) on the technological and energy parameters of the process taking into account the quality of the processed product (the integrity of the core).
The article analyzes the process of shelling of walnuts between the plate and the spherical insert. Graphical correlations between the size of the shell deformation and the dynamics of change of the driving force of change at different nut humidity and shell thickness are analyzed.
The scheme of driving forces in the area of contact between the nut and the ring is drawn up and analyzed.
The graphical dependences of the maximum crushing force on the bevel of the rings according to different shell thickness are presented; variations of the maximum crushing force depending on the humidity of the nuts for different thicknesses of the nut shell.
It is established that, theoretically, the coefficient of friction increases as the angle of inclination of the ring increases. It is established that the crushing force of a walnut shell depends less on the friction coefficient and more on the contact surface.
1. Pererobka voloskykh horikhiv rentabelna na 300% [Walnut processing is cost effective by 300%]. Rezhym dostupu-Access mode: https://agroreview.com/news/pererobka-voloskyhhorihiv-rentabelna-na-300.
2. Yanovych V.P. (2015). Obgruntuvannia tekhnolohii ta obladnannia dlia pererobky voloskykh horikhiv [Rationale for the technology and equipment for processing walnuts]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats vinnytskoho natsionalnoho ahrarnoho universytetu, seriia tekhnichni nauky-Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University, series of technical sciences. VNAU, 1(89), 1, 136-139. [in Ukrainian].
3. Polievoda Y.A. (2019). Doslidzhennia protsesu lushchennia voloskykh horikhiv mizh dvoma paralelnymy plastynamy [Investigation of the process of peeling walnuts between two parallel plates]. Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh. Vseukr. nauk. tekhn. Zhurnal- Vibrations in technology and technology. All-Ukrainian. Sciences. tech. magazine. 3 (94), 110-117 [in Ukrainian].
4. Polievoda Y.A. (2019). Vyznachennia fizyko-mekhanichnykh parametriv shkaralupy voloskoho horikha [Визначення фізико-механічних параметрів шкаралупи волоського горіха]. Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh. Vseukr. nauk. tekhn. Zhurnal- Vibrations in technology and technology. All-Ukrainian. Sciences. tech. magazine. 2 (93), 12-17 [in Ukrainian].
5. Yanovych V.P., Honcharuk I.V. [ta in.]. (2018). Rozrobka kompleksu tekhnolohichnykh mashyn dlia hlybokoi pererobky voloskoho horikha. [Development of a complex of technological machines for deep processing of walnut] Zvit pro naukovo-doslidnu robotu-Report on research work, VNAU, 82. [in Ukrainian].
6. Pat. KM 137018 Ukraina. (2019). Obladnannia dlia lushchennia voloskykh horikhiv [Equipment for shelling of walnuts]. Publ. 25.09.2019. [in Ukrainian].
7. Pat. KM 137176 Ukraina. (2019). Obladnannia dlia lushchennia voloskykh horikhiv [Equipment for shelling of walnuts]. Publ. 10.10.2019. [in Ukrainian].
8. Pat. KM 137177 Ukraina. (2019). Obladnannia dlia lushchennia voloskykh horikhiv [Equipment for shelling of walnuts]. Publ. 10.10.2019. [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kaletnik Hryhorii Mykolaiovych
Ph.D., Prof., academician of NAAS, VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Chief Editor Deputy
DsCProf., NSC IMEG NAAS of Ukraine (Kyiv)
Ph.D., Assoc., VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Members of the editorial board
Bulgakov V.M.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Acad.NAAS, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
Veselovskaya N.R.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Derevenko A.I.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Zinkovsky A.P.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.Pysarenko, NAS of Ukraine
Iskovych-Lototskyi R.D.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Technical University
Kupchuk I.M.- Ph.D, Senior Lecturer, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Nadutyi V.P. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Geotechnical Mechanics Institute named after PolyakovM.S. NAS of Ukraine
Matveyeyv V.V. - Ph.D., Professor, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.PysarenkoNAS of Ukraine
Olshanskyi V.P. - Ph.D, Professor, Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named after Petro Vasylenko
PoleyvodaYu.A. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Spirin A.V.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tverdohlib I.V. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tokarchuk O.A.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tsurkan O.V.- Ph.D. Associate Professor., Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Jordan Todorov Maksimov - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Prof., Gabrovo Technical University (Bulgaria)
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.