AREAS OF RATIONAL APPLICATION OF WAVE RESONANCE MODES IN VIBRATION METHODS OF PIPE LAYING
Kiriencko Elena Anatolyevna, Associate Professor, Ph.D. tech. sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Applied Hydromechanics and mechatronics NTUU "Kiev Polytechnic Institute. Igor Sikorsky ”(03056, Kiev, Victory Avenue, 37 e-mail: email@example.com).
This article continues the series of works, which are devoted to studies of vibration methods of pipe laying, with purpose of increasing the productivity through higher speed of driving, penetration capacity, possibility to overcome the great frontal resistance of soil at acceptable energy consumption. The studies have been fulfilled on the base of wave theory of stress propagation in going downward pipe and in soil. Has been determined areas of rational application of wave resonance modes –
quarter wave and oddly multiple to him “three-quarter” and “five-quarter” – for the pipes of wide range of diameters and lengths and in different soils, which allows to develop technical requirements for fundamentally new units by vibration methods of pipe laying.
1. Kershenbaum N.YA., Minayev V.I. Vibrometod v prokhodke gorizontalnykh skvazhin. M., «Nedra». 1968. – 152 s.
2. Kiriienko O.A. Zastosuvannia zvukorezonansnykh rezhymiv roboty pry beztransheinomu prokladanni trub metodom vibroprokolu. – VNTZh «Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh». 2011, №2(62). s. 72-77.
3. Kirienko O.A. Doslidzhennya protsessu vibroudarnogho prokolu pry beztransheynomu prokladanni truboprovodiv na osnovi hviliaovogho uiavlenniya. - VNTZH «Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiyakh». 2013, №4(72). s. 61-68.
4. Kiriienko O.A. Zastosuvannia neparno kratnykh chvertkhvylovomu zvukorezonansnykh rezhymiv pry beztransheinomu prokladanni dovhomirnykh trub sposobom vibroprokolu. – VNTZh «Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh». 2016, №1(81). s. 30-35.
5. Kiriienko O.A. Doslidzhennya protsesu vibroprodavlyuvannya dovgomirnih trub u zvukorezonansnih rezhimah. VNTZh «Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh». 2017, №1(84). s. 23-28.
6. Kiriienko O.A. Porivnyalniy analiz sposobiv vibroprokolu ta vibroprodavlyuvannya dovgomirnih trub u zvukorezonansnih rezhimah. - VNTZh «Vibratsiyi v tehnitsi ta tehnologiyah». 2018, №1(88). s. 25-31.
7. Deivys R.M. Volnyi napriazhenyi v tverdyikh telakh. M., YL, 1961. – 103 s.
8. Issledovaniya vibratsionnogo i vibroudarnogo pogruzheniya svay. Tr. VNIITS, vyp.71. M., «Transport». 1968.
9. Kiriienko O.A. Zastosuvannya hvilevodu dlya prokladannya trub nevelikoyi dovzhini metodom vibroprokolu v zvukorezonansnih rezhimah. VNTZh «Vibratsiyi v tehnitsi ta tehnologiyah».2017, №2(85). s. 5-8.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.