THE SHAPE DETERMINATION OF THE FREE SURFACE OF A FLUID ROTATING IN A CLOSED CYLINDRICAL CAVITY OF THE CHAMBER OF THE AUTO-BALANCING DEVICE
Drach Ilona – PhD, Associate Professor of the Software Engineering Department of the Khmelnytskyi National University (Institutska 11, Khmelnitsky, 280016, Ukraine, e-mail: email@example.com).
The article deals with the case of stationary motion of a rigid rotor in rigid supports with a cylindrical chamber partially filled with liquid in the absence of a phase difference between the direction of force from the imbalance and the deflection of the rotor or the displacement of the rotor. The mathematical models of the upper bound of the chamber, eccentrically and symmetrically located on the shaft, are constructed and analyzed. In each case, on the basis of the integration of differential equations of equilibrium of a fluid, the laws of the distribution of pressure in a liquid are established and the shape of surfaces of equal pressure is determined. The cases studied model the behavior of the fluid in the auto-balancer without taking into account the external damping. The analysis of the constructed models indicates that it is impossible to automatically balance the hard rotor in the rigid supports with the liquid. For the experimental study of the process of automatic balancing and the subsequent analysis of theoretical and practical results, the method of dynamic photo-shooting of the behavior of working bodies was used.
1. Genta, G. (2005). Dynamics of Rotating Systems.– Springer.– 658 p.
2. Nesterenko, V.P. (1990). Teoryia y praktyka ustroistv avtomatycheskoi balansyrovky rotorov [Theory and practice of devices for automatic balancing of rotors]. Doctor’s thesis. – Novosybyrsk. NTU [in Russia].
3. Majewski, T. (2010). Fluid balancer for a washing machine. – In Proceedings of the XVI Intemational Congress SOMIM 22 24 September – Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico, Pages 1-10.
4. Urbiola-Soto, L. (2011). Dynamic performance of the Leblanc balancer for automatic washing machines. – J. Vibr. Acoust. –. Vol. – 133. doi: 10.1115/1.4003597.
5. Nykyforov, A.N. (2013). Sostoianye problemy uravnoveshyvanyia rotorov [Status of balancing rotors problems]. – Vestnyk nauchno-tekhnycheskoho razvytyia. – №4 (68). – P. 20-28 [in Russia].
6. Marlon Wesley Machado Cunico. (2015). Characterization and Modelling of LeBlanc Hydrodynamic Stabilizer: A Novel Approach for Steady and Transient State Models. – Modelling and Simulation in Engineering. Article ID 729582, 11 pages.
7. Pashkov, E.N., Martyushev, N.V., Ponomarev, A.V. (2014). Efficiency of Balancing by Liquid-Type Automatic Balancing Devices. – Advanced Materials Research: Scientific Journal. – Vol. 1040: High Technology: Research and Applications 2014 (HTRA 2014). – P. 858-863.
8. Royzman, V., Drach I. (2005). Improving theory for automatic balancing of rotating rotors with liquid self balancers. – Mechanika. – № 4 (54). – P. 38-44.
9. Altshul, A.D., Kyselov, P.H. (1975). Hydravlyka y aerodynamyka (Osnovy mekhanyky zhydkosty) [Hydraulics and aerodynamics (Fundamentals of fluid mechanics)]. – Moskov.: Stroiyzdat. – P. 24-25 [in Russia].
10. Kochyn, N.E., Kybel, Y.A., Roze, N.V. (1963). Teoretycheskaia hydromekhanyka [Theoretical hydromechanics]. – Moskov.: Fyzmathyz. – Ch. 1. – 584 P. [in Russia].
11. Green, K., Champneys, A. R., Lieven, N. J. (2006). Bifurcation analysis of an automatic dynamic balancing mechanism for eccentric rotors – Journal of Sound and Vibration – Vol. 291(3-5). P. 861-881.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.