STATICS AND DYNAMICS OF INTERACTION CONCRETIONS WITH GRANULAR MEDIUM
Solona Olena – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of General Technical Disciplines and Labor Protection, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Solnyschaya St., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com).
The article presents an analysis of the formalization of the statics of a granular discrete medium, as well as solid concretions in it. Based on the analysis, a formalization of the granular medium in the form of a viscous plastic model of the Bingham solid has been proposed. The equations obtained can be used to determine the distribution of stresses and densities of a granular medium with various mechanical properties and the pressure of a granular medium to the walls of a container of arbitrary geometric shape.The above equilibrium conditions and equilibrium violation for concretions that are found in a granular medium allow one to determine their possible displacements in a stationary medium too. The main purpose of obtaining the above equations is to use them when solving the problem of the movement of concretions in a container that is driven into an oscillatory motion.
1. Blekhman, L.I. (2013) Vybratsyonnoe vzveshyvanye tverdуkh tel v zhydkosty y sуpuchei srede [Vibration weighing of solids in a liquid and a granular medium]. Vestnyk PNYPU. Mekhanyka – Herald of PNRPU. Mechanics, 2, - 52-83 [in Russian].
2. Blekhman, I.I., Blekhman L.I., Sorokin, V.S., Vasilkov, V.B., & Yakimova K.S. (2012) Surface and volumetric effects in a fluid subjected to high-frequency vibration. Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, 8, 2028-2043 [in English].
3. Naumenko, Yu.V. (2009) Rekomendatsii do rozrakhunku, proektuvannia ta ekspluatatsii barabannykh mlyniv bahatostadiinoho podribnennia [Recommendations for the calculation, design and operation of multi-stage grinding drum mills]. Rivne: SPV Zelent O.I. [in Ukrainian].
4. Kovbasa, V.P. & Yaroshenko, V.V. (2010) Rozpodil napruzhen u sypkomu seredovyshchi, obmezhenomu stinkamy sporudy sylosnoho typu [Distribution of stresses in the loose medium, bounded by the walls of a silo-type structure]. Konstruiuvannia , vyrobnytstvo ta ekspluatatsiia silskohospodarskykh mashyn – Design, manufacture and operation of
agricultural machinery, 40, 314-324 [in
5. Sokolovskyi, V.V. (1960) Statyka sypuchei sredy [Static of the granular medium]. Moscow: FIZMATLIT [in Russian].
6. Dzhenyke, E.V. (1968) Skladyrovanye y vypusk sypuchykh materyalov [Warehousing and production of bulk materials]. Moscow: Mir [in Russian].
7. Yaroshenko, L.V., Chubyk, R.V., & Zrailo, N.V. (2017) Kerovanyi debalansnyi vibrozbudzhuvach dlia avtomatyzovanykh vibratsiinykh mashyn [Managed unbalance vibro-exciter for automated vibration machines]. Tekhnika enerhetyka transport APK – Technology, energy, transport in the agro-industrial complex, 2(97), 123-128 [in Ukrainian].
8. Yanovich, V.P., & Kupchuk, I.M., & Kovalchuk O.S. (2016) Theoretical studies of energy parameters of vibration-disk crusher starch containing substance. SWorldJournal, 11, 17-25 [in English].
9. Kovbasa, V.P., Shvayko, V.M., & Gutsol O.P. (2015) Mehanika silskogospodarskih materIaliv i seredovisch [Mechanics of agricultural materials and media] Kiyiv-Nizhin [in Ukrainian].
10. Kovbasa, V.P. (2011) Do viznachennya fIzichnih rivnyan pruzhnov`yazko-plastichnogo seredovischa z umovoyu ruynuvannya za modifIkovanim kriteriem Kulona-Mora [To the definition of the physical equations for the fluid-plastic medium with the condition of destruction according to the modified Coulomb-Mora criterion]. Pratsi TDATU – Work of the TSAU, 11, 161-174 [in Ukrainian].
11. Kulen, A., & Kuypers, Kh. (1986) Sovremennaia zemledelcheskaia mekhanyka [Modern agricultural mechanics]. Moscow: Ahropromyzdat [in Russian].
12. Klein, H.K. (1977) Stroytelnaia mekhanyka sypuchykh tel [Building mechanics of loose bodies]. Moscow: Stroiyzdat [in Russian].
13. Zenkov R.L. (1952) Mekhanyka nasypnykh hruzov [Mechanics of bulk cargoes] Moscow: Hos.NTY mashynostroytelnoi lyteratury [in Russian].
14. Kushnarev A.S. (1980) Mekhanyko-tekhnolohycheskye osnovy protsessa vozdeistvyia rabochykh orhanov pochvoobrabatyvaiushchykh mashyn y orudyi na pochvu [Mechanic-technological foundations of the process of impact of working organs of tillage machines and tools on soil] Doctor’s thesis. Melytopol [in Russian].
15. Kaletnik H.M., Honcharuk I.V. (2015) Skladovi rozvytku silskykh terytorii ta modeli ahrarnoho pidpryiemnytstva i kooperatsii [Components of rural areas development and models of agrarian entrepreneurship and co-operation] Rozvytok maloho i serednoho pidpryiemnytstva ta kooperatsii na seli, 5-17 [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.