RESEARCH OF VIBRATION MACHINES DYNAMICS FOR PRODUCT SURFACES PROCESSING BY MATHEMATICAL MODELING
Topilnytskyy Volodymyr – PhD, Associate Professor of the Department of Designing and Operation of Machines of the Lviv Polytechnic National University (S. Bandery str., 12, Lviv, Ukraine, 79013, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Kusyi Yaroslav – PhD, Associate Professor of the Department of Mechanical Engineering Technologies of the Lviv Polytechnic National University (S. Bandery str., 12, Lviv, Ukraine, 79013, e-mail: email@example.com).
Rebot Dariya – PhD, Assistant of the Department of Designing and Operation of Machines of the Lviv Polytechnic National University (S. Bandery str., 12, Lviv, Ukraine, 79013, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article describes the methodology for the study of the dynamics of vibrating machines for surface processing of products by mathematical modeling, which is presented in four main stages. The first stage: analysis of classes of vibrating machines for surface treatment of products, choice of basic for solving the technological problem, project of a unified calculation scheme of the machine. The second stage: development of a nonlinear mathematical model for describing the dynamics of the vibration machine working body and its filling, development of elements of automated calculations of the machine. The third stage: the study of the influence of the parameters of the vibrating machine, product sets and tools (with their various combinations) on the factors of the intensity of products surface processing. The fourth stage: recommendations for choosing vibrating machine parameters and machining bodies that will maximize the processing performance of products with the selected intensity criterion.
A mathematical model for describing the motion of a vibrating machine for surface treatment of articles by a set of unrelated bodies of small size is created. It has two unbalance units that generate oscillations of its working body and a spring suspension-mounting of the working chamber (container). The model is parametric and nonlinear, incorporating key dynamic, kinematic and geometric parameters of the vibrating machine in symbolic format. It is constructed by: descriptions of the plane-parallel movement of the mechanical system, the rotational motion of the material point and the body; second-order Lagrange equation; asymptotic (approximate) methods of nonlinear mechanics. With the help of the model it is possible: to describe the oscillatory movement of the working chamber (container) of the vibrating machine; to study the influence of the machine parameters on the efficiency of performance of the set technological task, the conditions of occurrence of non-stationary modes of operation of the vibrating machine and the ways of their regulation.
1. Dzhedzhula, О.М. (2019). Osobluvosti konstryjuvannja vibracijnuch zmischuvachiv [Features of vibration mixers design]. Vibratsiyi v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiyakh − Vibrations in engineering and technology, 4 (95), 24−30. [in Ukrainian].
2. Lawinska, K. and Modrzewski, R. (2017). Analysis of sieve holes blocking in a vibrating screen and a rotary and drum screen. Journal «Fizykochemiczne Problemy Mineralurgii – Physicochemical Problems of Mineral Processing», 53, 812–828.
3. Zhou, N. (2015). Dynamic characteristics analysis and optimization for lateral plates of the vibration screen. Journal of Vibroengineering (J. VIBROENG), 17(4), 1593–1604.
4. Subach A.P. (1991). Dynamica processov i mashyn obyemnoy obrobotky [Dynamics of processes and machines of volumetric processing]. Riga: Zinatne [in Russian].
5. Symonenko T. E. (2011). O razrabotke matematycheskoi modely dlia obrabotky nezakreplennykh detalei [The development of a mathematical model for processing loose parts]. Visnyk Donbaskoi derzhavnoi mashynobudivnoi akademii − Bulletin of Donbass State and Maschine-Building Academy, 2 (23), 201–205 [in Russian].
6. Oryshchenko S.V. and Matsiuk B.V. (2013). Doslidzhennia dynamiky vibratsiinoho hrokhota ta otsinka yoho efektyvnosti [Research of the dynamics of vibrating screen and evalution of its effectiveness]. Vibratsiyi v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiyakh − Vibrations in engineering and technology, 3 (71), 120−125. [in Ukrainian].
7. Ivanov, K. and Vaisberg, L. (2015). New Modelling and Calculation Methods for Vibrating Screens and Separators. Journal «Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences», 22, 55–61.
8. Topilnytskyy. V., Rebot. D., Sokil. M., Velyka. O., Liaskovska S., Verkhola. I., et al. (2017). Modeling the dynamics of vibratory separator of the drum type with concentric arrangement of sieves. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. Applied Mechanics, 2, 7 (86), 26–35.
9. Mitropolskii Yu. A. (1997). Nelineynaya mekhanika. Odnochastotnye koljebaniya [Nonlinear mechanics. Single frequency oscillations]. Кyiv: Ins.matematiki NAN Ukrainy [in Russian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kaletnik Hryhorii Mykolaiovych
Ph.D., Prof., academician of NAAS, VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Chief Editor Deputy
DsCProf., NSC IMEG NAAS of Ukraine (Kyiv)
Ph.D., Assoc., VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Members of the editorial board
Bulgakov V.M.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Acad.NAAS, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
Veselovskaya N.R.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Derevenko A.I.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Zinkovsky A.P.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.Pysarenko, NAS of Ukraine
Iskovych-Lototskyi R.D.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Technical University
Kupchuk I.M.- Ph.D, Senior Lecturer, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Nadutyi V.P. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Geotechnical Mechanics Institute named after PolyakovM.S. NAS of Ukraine
Matveyeyv V.V. - Ph.D., Professor, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.PysarenkoNAS of Ukraine
Olshanskyi V.P. - Ph.D, Professor, Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named after Petro Vasylenko
PoleyvodaYu.A. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Spirin A.V.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tverdohlib I.V. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tokarchuk O.A.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tsurkan O.V.- Ph.D. Associate Professor., Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Jordan Todorov Maksimov - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Prof., Gabrovo Technical University (Bulgaria)
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.