ON THE EFFECT OF NON-SYMMETRY OF THE POWERFUL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE VIBRATION SYSTEM IN MECHANICAL IMPACT
Olshansky Vasiliy Pavlovich – Professor of the Department of Theoretical Mechanics and Machine Parts, Kharkiv National University of Agriculture, Dr. Sci. (Phys.-Math).
Olshansky Stanislav Vasilyevich – Candidate . Sci. (Phys.-Math), (E-mail: email@example.com).
The features of the motion of a mechanical system with one degree of freedom are considered, in the case of asymmetry of its elasticity characteristics, with a vertical impact by a falling solid. It is shown that as a result of asymmetry of the characteristics, the maximum movements of the system downward in the direction of the impact velocity may be less than the maximum displacement of the system upward. Conditions are defined when this inequality holds. The conditions depend not only on the proper parameters of the oscillatory system, but also on the mass and velocity of the impacted body. The investigation was carried out on the assumption that the mechanical impact is absolutely inelastic, when after an instantaneous collision of solids they move together with the same speed and the same acceleration
1. Blehman I.I. (1972) Vibratsii v tehnike. Kolebaniya nelineynyih mehanicheskih sistem. [Vibrations in technology. Oscillations of nonlinear mechanical systems]. (Vols. 4). – Moscow: Mechanical Engineering [in Russian].
2. Avramov K. V., Mikhlin Yu. V., Ischuk Yu. A. Modeli nelinejnoj mekhaniki v prikladnyh zadachah ehnergeticheskogo mashinostroeniya [Models of nonlinear mechanics in applied problems of power engineering]. Kharkov : NTU «KhPI [in Russian].
3. Larin A. А. Ocherki istorii razvitiya teorii mekhanicheskih kolebanij [Essays history of development theory of mechanical oscillations]. Sevastopol: Weber, [in Russian].
4. Goldsmith B. Udar. Teoriya i fizicheskie svojstva soudaryaemyh tel [Strike. Theory and physical properties of collapsed bodies]. Moscow : Gosstroizdat [in Russian].
5. Kilchevsky N. A. Teoriya soudareniya tverdyh tel [The theory of collision of solids]. Kyiv : Scientific Opinion [in Russian].
6. Filippov A.P. Kolebaniya deformiruemyh sistem [Oscillations of deformable systems]. Moscow : Mechanical Engineering [in Russian].
7. Panovko Y. G. Vvedenie v teoriyu mekhanicheskogo udara [Introduction to the theory of mechanical shock]. – Moscow: Nauka [in Russian].
8. Olshanskii V. P., Olshanskii S. V., Tishchenko L. M. Kolebaniya sterzhnej i plastin pri mekhanicheskom udare [Oscillations of rods and plates during a mechanical shock]. Kharkov : Miskdruk [in Russian].
9. Pisarenko G. S., Kvitka A. L., Umansky E. S. Opіr materіalіv [Materials Resistance]. Kyiv : Higher school [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kaletnik Hryhorii Mykolaiovych
Ph.D., Prof., academician of NAAS, VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Chief Editor Deputy
DsCProf., NSC IMEG NAAS of Ukraine (Kyiv)
Ph.D., Assoc., VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Members of the editorial board
Bulgakov V.M.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Acad.NAAS, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
Veselovskaya N.R.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Derevenko A.I.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Zinkovsky A.P.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.Pysarenko, NAS of Ukraine
Iskovych-Lototskyi R.D.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Technical University
Kupchuk I.M.- Ph.D, Senior Lecturer, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Nadutyi V.P. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Geotechnical Mechanics Institute named after PolyakovM.S. NAS of Ukraine
Matveyeyv V.V. - Ph.D., Professor, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.PysarenkoNAS of Ukraine
Olshanskyi V.P. - Ph.D, Professor, Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named after Petro Vasylenko
PoleyvodaYu.A. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Spirin A.V.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tverdohlib I.V. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tokarchuk O.A.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tsurkan O.V.- Ph.D. Associate Professor., Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Jordan Todorov Maksimov - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Prof., Gabrovo Technical University (Bulgaria)
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.