Issue №: 3(90)
The journal deals with the problems of vibration technologies and machines, mathematical methods of vibration process studies, information on design and technological development, presents teaching and methodological aspects of teaching in the Higher School of Applied Sciences, where vibration machines and technologies are studied.
MECHANICAL SYSTEMS WITH TWO-WAVE CHARACTER OF VIBRATIONS, THEIR MODELING, FEATURES, PROPERTIES AND RESEARCH
Anatoliy Demyanenko – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of Theoretical Mechanics, Resistance of Materials and Materials Science of the Dnipropetrovsk State Agrarian and Economic University (25, Voroshilova str., Dnipro, Ukraine, 49027,
The problems of the dynamics of elastic systems under the action of a mobile inertial load and certain features of mechanical and corresponding mathematical models of problems of this class that can be attributed to non classical problems of mathematical physics are considered. A brief overview of the problems whose solutions are obtained on the basis of the generalized method of separation of variables is given, which in some cases makes it possible, in the framework of the initial assumptions, to construct exact solutions and on their basis to study the nature of the oscillations and stability of the system. The study of the mathematical model is performed on the basis of the method of the two-wave representation of motion in the form of two
groups – proper and accompanying oscillations. The role of the accompanying oscillations, which are caused by the mobile inertial load, vary significantly depending on the speed of the mobile load and the ratio of the fixed and fixed mass of the system. The oscillations and stability of a reinforced rectangular plate are investigated taking into account the discreteness of the location of the ribs along which the mass load flows.
1. Horoshko O.O. (1970). Sobstvenie i soprovozhdayuschie kolebania v sisteme s podvizhimi inertsionimi naghruzkami [Own and accompanying oscillations in a system with moving inertial loads] Trudi V mezhdunarodnoi konferentsii po nelineynim kolebaniiam [Proceedings of the
International Conference on Nonlinear Oscillations].( p. 215-219). Kiyv: Наукова думка [in Ukrainian]
2. Horoshko O.O. & Savin H.N. (1973). Vvedenie v mekhanichu deformiruemikh odnomernikh tel peremenoy dlini [Introduction to the mechanics of deformable one-dimensional bodies of variable length]. Kіуv: Naukova dumka [in Ukrainian].
3. Goloskokov Ye.G. & Filippov A.P. (1977). Nestatsionarnyye kolebaniya deformiruyemykh system. [Nonstationary oscillations of deformable systems]. Kіуv: . Mashinostroyeniye [in Ukrainian].
4. Gol'denblat I.I. (1947). Sovremennyye problemy kolebaniy i ustoychivosti inzhenernykh sooruzheniy [Sovremennyye problemy kolebaniy i ustoychivosti inzhenernykh sooruzheniy]. Moscow: Nauka [in Russian].
5. Demyanenko A.H. Doslidzhennya dynamiky pidsylenykh pryamokutnykh plastynok za diyi rukhomoho inertsiynoho navantazhennya [Investigation of dynamics of reinforced rectangular plates under the action of moving inertial load]. Vibratsiyi v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiyakh. Vinnitca. № 3(83). p. 35-39. [in Ukrainian].
6. Eyvstratenko D.A. & Demianenko A.H. (2009) Issledovanie dinamiki odnomernikh upruhikh obiektov s podvizhnoy inertsionoy nagruzkoy na osnove utochnenoy modeli [Investigation of the dynamics of one-dimensional elastic objects with a moving inertial load on the basis of a refined model]. Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering. Warsaw, V.17, p. 63-68. [in Poland].
7. Kalenyuk P.I. & Nytrebych Z.M. (2002). Uzahalnena skhema vidokremlennya zminnykh. Dyferentsialno-symvolnyy metod [Generalized separation scheme of variables. Differential-symbol method]. Lviv: Vydavnytstvo Natsionalnoho universytetu «Lvivska politekhnika». [in Ukrainian].
8. Kyba S.P. & Demyanenko A.H. (1991). Uzahalnennya metodu rozdilennya zminnykh ta deyaki yoho zastosuvannya v mekhanitsi [Generalization of the method of separation of variables and some of its application in mechanics]. Kiyv; High school. [in Ukrainian].
9. Kokhmanyuk S.S. & Yanyutin Ye.T. (1980) Kolebaniya deformiruyemykh sistem pri impul'snykh i pod-vizhnykh nagruzkakh [Oscillations of deformable systems under impulse and moving loads] Kiyv. Naukova dumka. [in Ukrainian].
10. Panovko Ia.G. & Hubanova I.I. (1987) Ustoychivost I kolebaniia uprugikh system [Stability and oscillations of elastic systems].Moscow.Nauka [in Russian].
11. Serazutdinov M.N. (1976) Priblizhennyy metod resheniya zadachi o vozdeystvii podvizhnykh nagruzok na plastinu [Approximate method for solving the problem of the effect of moving loads on a plate] Trudy seminara po teorii obolochek [Proceedings of the Seminar on Shell Theory]. Kazan, V.19, № 2, p. 112-120 [in Russian].
12. Filippov A.P. & Kokhmanyuk S.S. (1967) Dinamicheskoye vozdeystviye podvizhnykh nagruzok na sterzhni [Dynamic impact of mobile loads on rods]. Kiyv: Naukova dumka [in Ukrainian].
13. Housner G.W. (1952) Bending Vibrations of a Pipe Line Containing Flowing Fluid. Journal of Applied Mechanics. Trans ASME.Vol.19, №2 [in English].
14. Steuding H. (1934) Die Schwingung von Trager bei bewegten Lasten. Jng.Arch [in English].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.