FEATURES OF PLASTIC DEFORMATION OF METALS IN NON-MONITORING DEFORMATION
Sivak Roman Ivanovich - Candidate Of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Solnychna St., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com).
Rekechynsky Volodymyr Ivanovych - Postgraduate Student of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Solnyshchaya St., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
In this paper we consider two-legged trajectories in the space of the deformation vector. Trajectories were obtained in tensile experiments with subsequent torsion and tensile experiments with subsequent joint tension and stretching of standard solid cylindrical samples from steel 10. Deformation was carried out according to programs that ensure the linearity of trajectories in the deformation space. The components of the stress deviator were determined using an anisotropically strengthened body model. In this experiment, a function characterizing the Bauschinger effect and a function characterizing the hereditary influence of the load history on the current state of the metal during plastic deformation was experimentally determined. It is shown that in the case of nonmonotonic loading, which is characterized by trajectories of large curvature, it is necessary to use O. A. Ilyushin's theory of plasticity, and the model G. Bachhaus yields satisfactory results only for trajectories of medium and low curvature. In general, the suitability of a particular plasticity theory needs to be verified experimentally.
1. Ilyushin A. A. Plasticity / A. A. Ilyushin. - M : Publishing House of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR. Department of Technical Sciences, 1963. - 272 p.
2. Backhaus G. Zur analytischen Darstellung des Materialverhaltens im plastischen Bereich / G. Backhaus // ZAMM. - 1971. - №51. - Р. 471 - 477.
3. Sivak R.I. Influence of non-monotony of plastic deformation on the stress state / R.I. Sivak, O.V. Serdyuk, I.O. Sivak // Processing of materials by pressure. - 2010. - №2 (23). - p. 3-7.
4. Sivak R.I. Estimation of limiting deformations under non-monotonic loading / R.I. Sivak, I.G. Savchinsky, I.O. Sivak // Herald of the National Technical University of Ukraine “Kiev Polytechnical Institute”. - 2011. - №62. - p. 247-250.
5. Del G. D. Technological mechanics / G. D. Del. – M. : Mashinostroenie, 1978.- 174 p.
6. Khvan D.V. Investigation of the deformation anisotropy of metals with non-monotonic plastic deformation under conditions of a linear stress state / D.V. Khvan, O.A. Rozenberg, Yu.A. Tsekhanov // Problems of Strength. - 1990. - №12. - pp. 53-56.
7. Ogorodnikov V. А. Evaluation of metal deformability during pressure treatment / V. A. Ogorodnikov. - K. : High School, 1983.-175 p.
8. Aliev I. S. Improving the quality of cold transverse extrusion processes / I. S. Aliev, L. I. Devichenko, K. D. Makhmudov // Improving accuracy in cold-forging production. - L. : LDTP, 1981. - p. 50-55.
9. Khvan D.V. Experimental mechanics of finite deformations / D.V. Khvan, F. Kh. Tomilov, V.I. Korolkov. - V. : ELIST publishing house, 1996. - 248 p.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.