DETERMINATION OF THE AVERAGE VELOCITY OF BULK MATERIAL IN A RECTANGULAR GUTTER PERFORMING LATERAL OSCILLATIONS
Serilko Leonid – Ph.D., Associate Professor of the Department of Theoretical Mechanics, Engineering Graphics and Machine Science of the National University of Water and Environmental Engineering (Soborna St., 11, Rivne, Ukraine, 33028, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Sasiuk Zoia – Ph.D., Associate Professor of the Department of Theoretical Mechanics, Engineering Graphics and Machine Science of the National University of Water and Environmental Engineering (Soborna St., 11, Rivne, Ukraine, 33028, e-mail: z.k.sasiuk@ nuwm.edu.ua).
Shchuryk Volodymyr – Ph.D., Associate Professor of the Department of Theoretical Mechanics, Engineering Graphics and Machine Science of the National University of Water and Environmental Engineering (Soborna St., 11, Rivne, Ukraine, 33028, e-mail: email@example.com).
Serilko Dmitry – Ph.D., Senior Lecturer of the Department of Construction, Road, Reclamation, Agricultural Machinery and Equipment of the National University of Water and Environmental Engineering (Soborna St., 11, Rivne, Ukraine, 33028, e-mail: dl firstname.lastname@example.org).
High-frequency oscillations are widely used to intensify various technological processes. An analysis of known methods was carried out to study the motion of bulk material on a sloping surface, which performs lineal or lateral oscillations. Thus, we prepared a mathematical model of bulk material motion in a rectangular gutter transmitting high-intensivity fluctuations in plane surface with largest inclination. By experiment we found out that such under such oscillations the material saves the gutter shape and therefore its movement can be considered as the motion of a solid body on a sloping surface. With the averaging-out method we obtained an approximate equation ssolution of this motion, which moderately corresponds to the results of experimental studies. Received relations of the average velocity of bulk material on gutter surface from the its inclination angle to the horizon and the material slip friction coefficient on this surface can be used in engineering calculations to solve specific practical problems.
1. Andronov, V.V., & Zhuravlev, F.V. (2010). Sukhoye trenie v zadachakh mekhaniki [Dry friction in problems of mechanics]. Moscow: NIТs «Regulyarnaya i haoticheskaya dinamika» [in Russian].
2. Zaika, P.M. (1980). Vibratsionnoe peremeshchenie tverdykh i sypuchikh tiel v selskokhoziaystvennykh mashinakh [Vibration movement of solid and loose bodies in agricultural machines]. Kyiv: izd-vo USKhA [in Ukrainian].
3. Olshanskiy, V.P., & Kucherenko, S.I., & Olshanskiy, S.V., & Malets, O.N. (2011). Kolebaniya separiruemoy zernovoy smesi vsledstviye poperechnykh vibratsiy resheta [Fluctuations of the separated grain mixture due to transverse sieves vibrations]. Mekhanizatsiya silskogospodarckogo vyrobnytstva – Mechanization of agricultural production, 107, 153–161 [in Ukrainian].
4. Tishchenko, L.N., & Olshanskiy, V.P. (2010). Kolebaniya neodnorodnogo zernovogo potoka na vibroreshetakh [Variations in the non-uniform grain flow on vibro-gratings]. Vibratsiyi v tekhnitsi ta tekhnologiyakh – Vibration in technology and technology, 4(60), 138-143 [in Ukrainian].
5. Chubyk, R.V., & Yaroshenko, L.V., & Omelianov, O.M. (2012). Identyfikatsiia kryteriiv dlia stabilizatsii shvydkosti horyzontalnoho vibrotransportuvannia [Identification of criteria for stabilizing the speed of horizontal vibration transport]. Vibratsiyi v tekhnitsi ta tekhnologiyakh – Vibration in technology and technology, 2(66), 68-71 [in Ukrainian].
6. Yanke, E., & Emde, F., & Liosh, F. (1968). Spetsialnyye funktsii [Special functions]. Moscow: Nauka [in Russian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.