THE RESEARCH OF INFLUENCE OF SERVE SIZE ON A SIEVE LOADING PROCESS
Piven Mykhailo – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Physics and Theoretical Mechanics, Petro Vasylenko Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture
(44, Alchevskikh Str., Kharkiv, Ukraine 61022, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The efficiency of grain mixtures separation is to a considerable extent defined by the sieve loading. The presence of overloading and underloading segments leads to the decline of quality and productivity of the separation process.
The article presents the research results of influence of initial mixture serve size on a distribution process of the specific loading on a inclined flat vibrating sieve. For research of process the mathematic models of spatial motion of a loose mixture flow along the inclined vibro-sieve of finite width is used. The boundary conditions on the surfaces which restrict the volume of the loose mixture are made. Influence of sifting of mixture on the process of loading was not taken into account.
Regularities of change of the specific loading on length and width of sieve have been investigated. It have been determined that change of size of the initial specific loading influences substantially on mutual location of overloading and underloading segments of working surface, their area and amount.
1. Katseva, R.Z. (1969). Issledovanie neravnomernosti nagruzki na rabochie organyi zernoochistitelnoy mashinyi «PETKUS-GIGANT» [Study of the uneven load on the working parts of the grain cleaning machine «PETKUS-GIGANT»]. Trudyi ChIMESH – Proceedings of CHIMESH, 36, 247-251 [In Russian].
2. Katseva, R.Z. (1971). Osobennosti protsessa podachi materiala v zernoochistitelnyie mashinyi potochnoy linii [Features of process of serve of material in the grain cleaners of production line]. Trudyi ChIMESH – Proceedings of CHIMESH, 52, 78-84 [In Russian].
3. Katseva, R.Z. (1973). Raspredelenie zernovogo materiala po shirine separiruyuschih organov [Distribution of grain material on the width of separation organs]. Trudyi ChIMESH – Proceedings of CHIMESH, 62, 192-201 [In Russian].
4. Terskov, G.D. (1967). O vliyanii skorosti dvizheniya i kinematicheskih faktorov na propusknuyu sposobnost reshet s kruglyimi otverstiyami [About influence of rate of movement and kinematics factors on the carrying capacity of sieves round-meshed]. Zemledelcheskaya mehanika. – Agricultural mechanics, 7, 306-326 [In Russian].
5. Yanovy`ch, V.P., Drachy`shy`n, V.I., Palamarchuk, V.I. (2015). Ekspery`mental`na ocinka amplitudno-chastotny`x xaraktery`sty`k vibrokonveyernoyi texnologichnoyi mashy`ny` [Experimental evaluation frequency response vibroconveyor technological machine]. Vibraciyi v texnici i texnologiyax – Vibration in engineering and technology, 2(78), 145-150 [In Ukrainian].
6. Tischenko, L.N., Olshanskiy, V.P., Olshanskiy, S.V. (2009). Opredelenie zakonomernostey skorosti potoka zernovoy smesi na vibroreshete pri neravnomernoy podache [Definition of laws of speed of the stream of the grain mix on at non-uniform giving]. VIsnik HNTUSG – Announcer HNTUSG, 88, 5-11 [In Russian].
7. Deberdeev, D.F. (1974). Issledovanie protsessov vibrotransportirovaniya i segregatsii sloya syipuchego materiala pri ego separatsii na ploskih reshetah zernoochistitelnyih mashin [Research of processes of vibroportage and segregation of layer of friable material during his separation on the flat sieves of grain cleaners] Extended abstract of candidates thesis. Alma-Ata: KazAI [In Russian].
8. Mashina dlya pervichnoy ochistki voroha semyan: A.s. 1209093 SSSR, MKI A01F 12/44 / N.I. Grabelkovskiy, Yu.P. Polunin, N.N. Gehtman (SSSR). – №3731151/30-15; Zayavl. 26.04.84; Opubl. 07.02.86, Byul. №15. – 2 s [In Russian].
9. Tischenko, L.M., Harchenko, S.A.,
Harchenko, F.M., Bredihin, V.V., Tsurkan, O.V. (2016). Identifikatsiya skorosti prohozhdeniya chastits zernovoy smesi cherez otverstiya reshet vibratsionnyih zernovyih separatorov [Authentication of passing speed of grain mixture particles through opening of grain separators sieves]. Vostochno-Evropeyskiy zhurnal peredovyih tehnologiy – Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise technologies, 2/7(80), 63-69 [In Russian].
10. Ol`shans`ky`j, V.P., Bredy`xin, V.V., Luk'yanenko, V.M., Piven`, M.V., Slipchenko, M.V., & Xarchenko S.O. (2017). Teoriya separuvannya zerna [The theory of grain separation]. Xarkiv: XNTUSG [In Ukrainian].
11. Kovenya, V.M. (2014). Algoritmyi rasschepleniya pri reshenii mnogomernyih zadach aerogidrodinamiki: monografIya [Splitting algorithms for solving multi-dimensional problems of aerohydrodynamics] Novosibirsk: SO RAN [In Russian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.