THE EQUILIBRIUM MOISTURE CONTENT OF PRODUCTS OF PROCESSING ALFALFA
Tverdokhlib Igor – candidate of technical sciences, associate professor of the department of general technical disciplines and occupational safety, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University: Vinniytsia, st. Sonyachna 3, VNAU, 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spirin Anatoly - candidate of technical sciences, associate professor of the department of general technical disciplines and occupational safety, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University: Vinniytsia, st. Sonyachna 3, VNAU, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com.
One of the reasons braking the development of animal husbandry in Ukraine is the poor state of feed production. In most farms feed production remains marginally profitable, the protein content in the feed is significantly less than 110 g per 1 fodder units, as required by agrozootechnical.
One of the ways of increasing the productivity of forage production is the introduction of new technologies that allow you to obtain food with high protein content and balanced amino acid condition. An example of this technology can be fractional processing from alfalfa green mass to a protein-vitamin concentrate and pulp for the efficient use of these forages need to preserve. The best method of preservation is drying, the moisture content is reduced to the level at which it can be stored for a long time without losing the nutritional qualities.
One of the parameters that determine the energy efficiency of the drying process is the equilibrium moisture content of the material. Because the process of transferring thermal energy from the coolant to the material makes sense only until the equilibrium moisture content of the material. Further transfer of thermal energy to material that is inappropriate, because it does not reduce its moisture content.
Experimental studies on the estimation of the equilibrium moisture content of the protein concentrate and pulp from alfalfa on the temperature and the relative humidity is done according to the method N. E. Pestova. For conducting experiments used desiccators, which created the desired humidity level, and put the hanging of the pulp and concentrate. For fixing the temperature experience desiccators with tightly closed lids was mounted in a thermostat and kept at a constant temperature 6-8 hours. The change in mass of the samples was determined by weighing. Schedule weight change of the samples from the moisture content of the air is a straight line, the intersection of which with the axis of moisture content and defines the equilibrium state of the material under the given parameters of air.
From the experimental results, the empirical dependence of the equilibrium moisture content of the protein concentrate and pulp from alfalfa from relative humidity and air temperature in the range 10-70% for humidity and 298-323k temperature.
It is noted that the size and shape of particles of the protein concentrate did not significantly influence the magnitude of the equilibrium moisture content.
The results were used in the preparation of animal feed from alfalfa protein concentrate and press cake.
1. Petrychenko V.F., Korniychuk O.V, Babych A.O. ta in. Kontseptsiya rozvytku kormovyrobnytstva v Ukrayini na period do 2025 roku. [The concept of development of feed production in Ukraine for the period up to 2025] Instytut kormiv ta s/h Podillya NAAN. 12 p[in Ukrainian].
2. Kovbasyuk P. (2013) Vyroshchuvannya lyutserny ta yiyi kormova tsinnistʹ. [Growing alfalfa and its fodder value] Ukrayinsʹkyy zhurnal z pytanʹ ahrobiznesu «Propozytsiya». № 12. 42-45 p. [in Ukrainian].
3. Kovbasyuk P. (2009) Vysokopozhyvni bahatokomponentni odnorichni travosumishky. [High-nutrient multicomponent annual mixtures] Ukrayinsʹkyy zhurnal z pytanʹ ahrobiznesu «Propozytsiya» №1. 93-95 p. [in Ukrainian].
4. Shevchenko I.A. (2012) Analiz tekhnolohiy vyrobnytstva bilkovo-vitaminnykh kormovykh dobavok/ [Analysis of technologies of production of protein-vitamin feed additives]. Zb. Nauk. Pratsʹ IMT NAAN «Mekhanizatsiya, ekolohizatsiya ta konvertatsiya biosyrovyny u tvarynnytstvi» Vyp. 2(10). 3 – 17p. [in Ukrainian].
5. A.O Babych, S.N. Olishynsʹkyy, V.A. Yasenetsʹkyy ta in.(1999) Dovidnyk po zahotivli i zberihannyu kormiv [Guide to the harvesting and storage of feed] K. Urozhay. 178 p. [in Ukrainian].
6. Dyachenko L.S. (2015)Osnovy tekhnolohiyi kombikormovoho vyrobnytstva.[ Fundamentals of feed technology] Navch. posibnyk. Bila Tserkva. 306p. [in Ukrainian].
7. Vladimirov A.I., Shchelkunov V.A., Kruglov S.A. (2002)Osnovnyye protsessy i apparaty neftegazopererabotki [The main processes and apparatuses for oil and gas processing] . M. OOO «Neera – Biznestsentr». 227p. [in Russian].
8. Aynshteyn V.G. (1999)Obshchiy kurs protsessov i apparatov khimicheskoy tekhnologii.[ General course of processes and apparatuses of chemical technology] M. Khimiya. 888p. [in Russian].
9. Kurylev Ye.S., Osovskiy, Y.D., Rumyantsev. S.P.(2002) Kholodil'nyye ustanovki.[ Refrigeration units] Politekhnika. 576p. [in Russian].
10. Ponomarev S.V. Mishchenko S.V. Divin A.G. (2006)Teoreticheskiye i prakticheskiye aspekty teplofizicheskikh izmereniy.[ Theoretical and practical aspects of thermophysical measurements] Monografiya. Kn. 2. Tombov. Iz-vo TGTU. 216p. [in Russian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kaletnik Hryhorii Mykolaiovych
Ph.D., Prof., academician of NAAS, VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Chief Editor Deputy
DsCProf., NSC IMEG NAAS of Ukraine (Kyiv)
Ph.D., Assoc., VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Members of the editorial board
Bulgakov V.M.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Acad.NAAS, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
Veselovskaya N.R.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Derevenko A.I.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Zinkovsky A.P.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.Pysarenko, NAS of Ukraine
Iskovych-Lototskyi R.D.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Technical University
Kupchuk I.M.- Ph.D, Senior Lecturer, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Nadutyi V.P. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Geotechnical Mechanics Institute named after PolyakovM.S. NAS of Ukraine
Matveyeyv V.V. - Ph.D., Professor, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.PysarenkoNAS of Ukraine
Olshanskyi V.P. - Ph.D, Professor, Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named after Petro Vasylenko
PoleyvodaYu.A. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Spirin A.V.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tverdohlib I.V. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tokarchuk O.A.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tsurkan O.V.- Ph.D. Associate Professor., Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Jordan Todorov Maksimov - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Prof., Gabrovo Technical University (Bulgaria)
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.