THE CENTRIFUGAL TYPE MINERAL FERTILIZERS SPREADER
Kobets А.S. – doctor of public administration,professor of the department of agricultural machines of Dnipro national agrarian-economic university (St.S.Efremova, 25, Dnipro, Ukraine, 49000)
Naumenko N.N. – candidate of technical sciences,professor of the department of theoretic mechanic andmaterial recoveryof Dnipro national agrarian-economic university (St.S.Efremova, 25, Dnipro, Ukraine, 49000, e-mail: email@example.com)
Ponomarenko N.A – candidate of technical sciences, assistant professor of the department of expiuatation machinery-tractor park of Dnipro national agrarian-economic university (St.S.Efremova, 25, Dnipro, Ukraine, 49000, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Yaropud V.M. – candidate of technical sciences, senior lecturer of the department of agricultural machines of Vinnytsia national agrarian university (St.Soniachna, 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com)
The scientific foundations of justification of technological parameters for centrifugal type mineral fertilizers spreaders.
It is founded out one of the possible reasons of the uneven dispersion of fertilizers by centrifugal type spreader. Simplified for engineering application formulas are derived, making it possible to justify the construction of fertilizer spreader disk that is guaranteed improves dispersion. Technical means are created and implemented into production.
1. Kobets A.S. Obhruntuvannya konstruktsiyi chotyrylopatevoho vidtsentrovoho rozkydacha mineralnykh dobryv / M.M. Naumenko, N.O. Ponomarenko. // Visnyk Dnipropetrovskoho derzhahrouniversytetu – 2013. – P.65–67.
2. Vasylenko P.M. Teoryya dvyzhenyya chastytsy po sherokhovatym poverkhnostyam selskokhozyaystvennykh mashyn / Vasylenko P.M.- Yzd-vo Ukraynskoy akademyy selskokhozyaystvennykh nauk. Kyev – 1960. – 283 P.
3. Adamchuk V.V. Mekhaniko-tekhnolohichni i tekhnichni osnovy pidvyshchennya efektyvnosti vnesennya tverdykh mineralnykh dobryv ta khimmeliorantiv: Avtoref. dys. dok. tekhn. nauk: 05.05.11. – Natsionalnyy ahrarnyy universytet, Kyyiv, 2006. – 45 P.
4. Smetnev S.D. «Sostoyanye y perspektyva mekhanyzatsyy prymenenyya myneralnykh udobrenyy «Mekhanyzatsyya y élektryfykatsyya sotsyalystycheskoho selskoho khozyaystva» - 1971, №5. – 189 P.
5. Kravchuk V.I. Suchasni tendentsiyi rozvytku konstruktsiyi s/h tekhniky/
M.I. Hrytsyhinna, S.M. Kovalya, - K.: Ahrarna nauka, 2004. – 396 P.
6. Yablonskyy A.A. "Teoretycheskaya mekhanyka", tom 1 - Statyka y kynematyka, 1967h., 512 P.
7. Fykhtenholts. Kurs dyfferentsyalnoho y yntehralnoho yscheslenyya / Fykhtenholts. Tom 2 «Nauka». M., 1970, - 800 P.
8. Mitchell D. Uneven applikationleads to clacre gran losses / D. Mitchell // Power Farmg. – 1974. – № 5. – P. 8–9.
9. Thimon J. Uneven distributon can no longer be baken for granted / J. Thimon // Fertilirer Solution. – 1974. – № 18. – P. 6.
10. Wiemann K. Richtiy Verteiet wirkt Dunger besser /K. Wiemann// Ubersicht. – 1973. – G. 24. – № 10. – P. 765–769.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.