THE BASIS OF THE EFFECTS OF MECHANICAL EXPLOSIVES ON THE PROCESS OF MASS SUGAR PROCESSING
Omelyanov Oleg Mykolaovich – Assistant of the Department of General Technical Disciplines and Occupational Safety of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University, service address: Vinnitsa st. Sonyachna 3, VNAU 21008
The article presents a mathematical description of the process of vibration processing of bulk raw materials. The vibration machine is considered as a system that performs forced oscillations under the action of a disturbing force that does not depend on the oscillations of the operating body. On the basis of the results of the study of the influence of mechanical vibrations on the process of separation of bulk products, an attempt is made to outline an approach to solving the problems of the theory of the influence of mechanical vibrations on technological processes.
1. Goncharevich, I.F. (1981). Teoriya vibratsionnoye tehniki i tehnologii [The theory of vibration technique and technology] Moskva: Nauka [in Russian]
2. Blekhman I.I. Blekhman I. I., Dzhanelidze G. Yu. (1964). Vibracionnoe peremeshchenie [Vbrazil peremen] [in Russian].
3. Ganiev G. E., Ukrainskij L. E. Ganiev G. E. (1975) Dinamika chastic pri vozdejstvii vibracii [Particle dynamics under vibration] [in Russian] .
4. Loveiken, V.S., Chovnyk, Yu.V., Kulyk V.P. (2012)., Analіz ta optimіzacіya rezhimіv ruhu zernovoї chastinki vpodovzh vіbruyuchogo pohilogo resheta [Analysis and optimization of grain particle motion modes along an inclined vibrating sieve] [in Ukrainian].
5. Gortinskij V. V. (1980) Processy separirovaniya na zernopererabatyvayushchih predpriyatiyah [Separation processes at grain processing plants] [in Russian]
6. Zaika P. M. (1999) Vibracionnoe peremeshchenie tverdyh i sypuchih tel v sel's'kohozyajstvennyh mashinah [Vibratory movement of solid and granular materials in agricultural machines] [in Russian]
7. Karmazin V. D. (1977) Technique and application of vibrating layer [Technique and application of vibrating layer] [in Russian]
8. Bykov V. S. (2000) Opredelenie skorosti vibroperemeshcheniya sypuchego materiala [Determination of the velocity of displacement of the granular material] [in Russian]
9. Kotov B. І. Mekhanіko-matematichna model' ruhu tverdoї chastinki u vіbrozrіdzhenomu sharі zerna [Mechanical and mathematical model of motion of a solid particle in a vibro-discharged layer of grain] [in Ukrainian]
10. Palamarchuk, I.P., Bandura, V.M., Omelyanov O.M. (2001). Rozvytok konstruktyvnykh skhem separatoriv sypuchoi produktzii z vibrovidtzentrovym pryvodom tekhnologichnoho rukhu [Development of structural schemes of bulk product separators with vibration center drive technology]. Vibracii v tekhnike i tekhnologiyah - Vibrations in engineering and technology, 3, 80-86 [in Ukrainian].
11. Kotov, B.I., Spirin, A.V., Stepanenko, S.P. (2017). Do teoriyi intensyfikatziyi prosiyuvannya zernovyh materialiv u vibroreshitnyh separatorah [The theory of intensification of sifting of grain materials in vibration separators]. Vibracii v tekhnike i tekhnologiyah - Vibrations in engineering and technology, 2, 9-15 [in Ukrainian].
12. Vibratsii v tekhnike: Spravochnik. V 6-tit. / Red. sovet: V.N. Chelomey (pred.) I dr .// M.:Mashinostroyeniye, 1981. – T. 4. Vibratsionnyye protsessy i mashiny / Pod red. E.E. Lavendela, 1981. – 509 s [in Russian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.