TECHNOLOGICAL WAYS TO INCREASE THE RELIABILITY OF AGRICULTURAL MACHINES
Dudnikov Anatolii – PhD, Professor, Head of Department of Technologies and Means of Mechanization of Agricultural Production, Poltava State Agrarian Academy (Skovorody str., 1/3, Poltava, Ukraine, 36003, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Belovod Oleksandra – PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Industry Mechanical Engineering, Poltava State Agrarian Academy (Skovorody str., 1/3, Poltava, Ukraine, 36003, е-mail: email@example.com).
Gorbenko Oleksandr – PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Technologies and Means of Mechanization of Agricultural Production, Poltava State Agrarian Academy (Skovorody str., 1/3, Poltava, Ukraine, 36003, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Kelemesh Anton – PhD, Department of Technologies and Means of Mechanization of Agricultural Production, Poltava State Agrarian Academy ( Skovorody str., 1/3, Poltava, Ukraine, 36003, е-mail: email@example.com).
In work the questions of increase of reliability of agricultural machinery due to application of hardening of a material of the restored details by the vibrational deformation providing increase of quality indicators of their superficial layer at restoration are considered. The matrix of parameters of plastic deformation is presented, the optimal parameters of which ensure the quality of processing of the parts to be restored. The optimal form of the working tool is proved, which ensures a higher quality of processing.
Mathematical dependences of the expression for the deformation force of cylindrical bushing parts from hardened and non-hardened material are obtained depending on the allowance for processing and the slope angle of the working member.
The results of the work provide a basis for substantiating the optimal parameters of the working elements and the technological process of processing when developing the technology of restoring parts by the method of vibrational deformation.
1. Kirichok, P., Olijnik, V., Kirichok, T. (2004). Zmicnennya poverhon metalevih detalej [Strengthening the surfaces of metal parts]. navch. posib. (240 р.). Kiyiv: Presa Ukrayini [in Ukrainian].
2. Bobrovskij, N., Melnikov, Р., Ezhelev, А. (2012). Tehnologiya obrabotki detalej poverhnostno-plasticheskim deformirovaniem bez primeneniya smazyvayushe-ohlazhdayushih tehnologicheskih sredstv [Technology of processing of details by surface-plastic deformation without the use of lubricating and cooling technological equipment]. Monografiya. (142 р.). Samar. nauch. centr RAN [in Russian].
3. Grigor’yeva, N., Shabajkovich, N. (2006). Zabezpechennya ta pidvishennya ekspluatacijnih vlastivostej detalej ta z’yednan [Maintenance and improvement of operational properties of parts and joints]. Visn.ZhDTU. (Vols. 4), (pp. 124-135) [in Ukrainian].
4. Gavrish, A. Kirichok, Р., Pidbereznij, М. (1995). Zmicnennya metalevih poverhon detalej mashin ta mehanizmiv [Strengthening of metal surfaces of machine parts and mechanisms]. (174 р.). Kiyiv: Nauk. Dumka [in Ukrainian].
5. Skoblo, T., Sidashenko, O., & Marchenko, M. (2005). Analiz faktorov vlijajushhih na opredelenie svjazi tverdost'-kojercitivnaja sila [The analysis of the factors influencing the determination of the connection is hardness-coercive force]. Zbirnyk KhDTUSH – HdtuSG collection (Vols. 39), (pp. 264-270). Kharkiv: HdtuSG [in Ukrainian].
6. Belyj, A., Karpenko, H., & Myshkin, N. (1991). Struktura i metody formirovanija iznosostojkih poverhnostnyh sloev [Structure and methods of formation of wear-resistant surface layers]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
7. Skoblo, T., Vlasovets, V., Naumenko, A., & Dudnikov, I. (2015). Issledovanie vlijanija vibroobrabotki na uprochnenie strukturnyh sostavljajushhih stali 10 [Investigation of the influence of vibroprocessing on hardening of structural components of steel 10]. Zbirnyk KhNTUSH ym. Petra Vasylenko – KhNTUSH ym. Petra Vasylenko collection (Vols. 158), (pp. 279-287). Kharkiv: KhNTUSH [in Ukrainian].
8. Dudnikov, A., Dudnikov, I., Dudnik, V., Bilovod, O., & Gorbenko, O. (2017). Vplyv plastychnoho deformuvannia na vlastyvosti obrobliuvanykh materialiv detalei [Influence of plastic deformation on the properties of machined parts of materials]. Naukovi notatky – Scientific notes (Vols. 58), (pp. 140-144). Lutsk: LNTU [in Ukrainian].
9. Dudnikov, A., Bilovod, O., & Kelemesh, A. (2012). Obespechenie kachestva poverhnostnogo sloja detalej pri obrabotke poverhnosti plasticheskim deformirovaniem [Ensuring the quality of the surface layer of parts during surface treatment by plastic deformation]. Tekhnolohichnyi audyt i rezervy vyrobnytstva – Technological audit and production reserves (Vols. 1(3)), (pp. 22-25). Kharkiv: Tekhnolohichnyi tsentr [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.