STUDY OF THE DEFORMED STATE CONNECTION OF THE PISTON WITH THE ROD OF THE UNREGULATED PISTON PUMP
Muzychuk Vasyl – PhD, Associate Professor of the Department of “Technological Processes and Equipment of Processing and Food Productions” of the Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Solnechnaya St, Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: email@example.com).
The technological processes of cold rolling of precision workpieces and ring parts, rolling of pipes, rolling of piston-connecting rod axial-rotor piston pump, which are a kind of processing of metals by pressure and contain changes in the shape of workpieces according to performing relative to the axis of the workpiece radial rotational motion. The workpiece can remain stationary or rotate.
It is shown that by means of technological process of rolling of pipes, unrolling of preparations various hollow axisymmetric metal products receive, the specified processes are combined by the mechanism of deformation, namely: at them two deformations of compression and one - tension are realized. This mechanical deformation scheme creates favorable conditions for plastic deformation, because intercrystalline displacements are difficult, leading to the violation of mechanical bonds, and plastic deformation occurs mainly due to intracrystalline displacements.
It is shown that in the process of connecting the piston-connecting rod in compliance with the process parameters (output supply pressure, feed rate, leaving time) the value of the specified gap either exceeds the maximum value or decreases to the value at which the next operation of the piston-connecting rod spell.
The deformed state in the technological operation of rolling the piston-connecting rod pair at different stages of shape change is studied, the process control mechanism is revealed, which prevents the defect in the form of deviation from the regulated gap after rolling between the piston and the connecting rod.
The used resource of plasticity at different stages of rolling is calculated, the deformability of the piston workpiece in the rolling process is estimated.
1. Bogoyavlenskiy, K. N., Selin, M. T., Lapin, V. V. (1981). Oborudovaniye i tekhnologiya raskatki pretsizionnykh zagotovok [Equipment and technology for rolling precision workpieces]. M : NIIMASH. [in Rassian].
2. Kaporovich, V. G. (1973). Obkatka metalloizdeliy v proizvodstve [Running-in metal products in production]. M.: Mashinostroyeniye. [in Rassian].
3. Kaporovich, V. G. (1978). Proizvodstvo detaley iz trub obkatkoy. [Production of parts from pipes by rolling]. M: Mashinostroyeniye. [in Rassian].
4. Del', G. D. (1971). Opredeleniye napryazheniy v plasticheskoy oblasti po raspredeleniyu tvordosti [Determination of stresses in the plastic area from the distribution of hardness]. M: Mashinostroyeniye. [in Rassian].
5. Ogorodnikov, V. A. (1983). Otsenka deformiruyemosti metallov pri obrabotke davleniyem [Assessment of the deformability of metals during pressure treatment]. K: Vyshcha shkola. [in Ukrainian].
6. Anisimov, V. F., Muzychuk, V. I., Hunʹko, I. V., Kovalʹchuk, O. S. (2017). Doslidzhennya osnovnykh elementiv konstruktsiyi hidromashyny 310.224 [Research of the basic elements of a design of the hydraulic machine 310.224]. Tekhnika enerhetyka, transport APC . Vinnytsya, 2(97). 41–46. [in Ukrainian].
7. Muzychuk, V. Y. (2004). O vozmozhnosty poluchenyya holovky shatuna aksyalʹno-rotornoho porshnevoho nasosa metodom plastycheskoho formoyzmenenyya [On the possibility of obtaining the connecting rod head of an axial-rotary piston pump by the method of plastic deformation] Udoskonalennya protsesiv i obladnannya obrobky tyskom v metalurhiyi i mashynobuduvanni. Kramatorsʹk: DDMA, 345–349 [in Ukrainian].
8. Ohorodnikov, V. A., Muzychuk, O. V., Nakhaychuk, V. I. (2007). Mekhanika protsesiv kholodnoho formozminyuvannya z odnotypnymy skhemamy mekhanizmu deformatsiyi. Monohrafiya [Mechanics of cold forming processes with the same type of deformation mechanism schemes. Monograph]. V: UNIVERSUM-Vinnytsya [in Ukrainian].
9. Gunko, I. V., Muzychuk, V. I., Nakhaichuk, O. V. (2015). Talking tne development of deformation into determining normal and tangential contact stresses at the forge. Tekhnika, enerhetyka, transport APC. Vinnytsya, 2 (85). 102–107. [in English].
10. Syvak, R. I. (2015). Plastychnistʹ metaliv pry nemonotonnomu navantazhenni [Plasticity of metals at nonmonotonic loading]. Tekhnika, enerhetyka, transport APC. Vinnytsya, 1(91). 108–111 [in Ukrainian].
11. Sivak, R. (2017). Evaluation of metal plasticity and research on the mechanics of pressure treatment processes under complex loading. Eastern-European journal of enterprise technologies, 6/7(90). 34–41. [in English].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.