STATIC CONDITIONS OF A LOOSE ENVIRONMENT IN SOLVING THE TASKS OF ITS VIBROMOVEMENT
Kaletnіk Grigory Mikolayovich – academician of the NAAS of Ukraine, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the Department of Administrative Management and Alternative Energy Sources of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (Soniachna Str., 3, Vinnitsa, Ukraine, 21008).
Tsurkan Oleh Vasylovych – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Director of Ladyzhyn College of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Petro Kravchik St., 5, Ladyzhyn, Vinnytsia Region, Ukraine, 24321, e-mail: email@example.com).
The method of formalizing a granular medium in the form of a continuous deformable medium provides that the granular medium is continuous. In this case, the methods of mechanics of continuous deformable media in Eulerian or Lagrangian coordinates are used. The method allows you to take into account the interaction between particles in the form of elastic, viscous or plastic components of internal resistance. With this formalization, the most widespread application of the Navier-Stokes equation. Unfortunately, the exact correct solution of such an equation in an analytical form does not exist.
It should be noted that the most common method is formalization in the form of a loose discrete medium. It can be used under conditions when the dimensions of the element, in which the changes in the kinematic and dynamic parameters are determined, exceed by at least an order of magnitude the maximum size of a fraction of a granular medium. With this formalization, you can use the methods of mechanics of granular discrete media.
When solving the problems of dynamics of motion of a loose discrete medium, it becomes necessary to compose the equations of its statics, which are necessary to solve the problems of dynamics. This is because the static equations allow one to supplement the boundary conditions and provide nonzero solutions for the problems of oscillations of a loose discrete medium, since during oscillations of such a medium zero values of quantities determined (density and velocity components of displacements) can occur at points where their functions intersect the zero line relative to which oscillating motion occurs.
The article describes the conditions of the static state of a granular medium in a working chamber, which are an addition to the boundary conditions when solving the problems of oscillations of a granular discrete medium, which is formalized as continuous with a significant manifestation of dry friction.
1. Fedorenko I.Ya., Pirozhkov D.N. Vibriruemyiy zernistyiy sloy v selskohozyaystvennoy tehnologii: monografiya. Barnaul, 2006. 166 s.
2. Raskin H.I. Primenenie metodov fizicheskoy kinetiki k zadacham vibratsionnogo vozdeystviya na syipuchie sredyi. Moskva, 1975. № 1. S. 54-57.
3. Vibratsii v tehnike: spravochnik: v 6 t. Moskva, 1981. T. 2. 352 s.
4. Goncharevich I.F. Vibratsiya – nestandartnyiy put. Moskva, 1986. 209 s.
5. Goncharevich I.F., Frolov K.V. Teoriya vibratsionnoy tehniki i tehnologii. Moskva, 1981. 320 s.
6. Den Hartog J.P. Mechanical Vibrations. New York, 1956. 464 p.
7. Zenkov R.L. Mehanika nasyipnyih gruzov. Moskva, 1952. 217 s.
8. Loytsyanskiy L.G. Mehanika zhidkosti i gaza. Moskva, 1987. 840 s.
9. Magnus K. Schwingungen Eine Einführung in die physikalischen Grundlagen und die theoretische Behandlung von Schwingungsproblemen. Wiesbaden, 2008. 74 p.
10. Parkinson A.G., Bishop R.E.B. Vibration and balancing of rotating continuous shafts. Mechanical Engineering Science. 1961. № 3. P. 200-213.
11. Kleyn G.K. Stroitelnaya mehanika syipuchih tel. Moskva, 1977. 256 s.
12. Sokolovskiy V.V. Statika syipuchey sredyi. Moskva, 1960. 244 s.
13. Kulen A., Kuipers H. Sovremennaya zemledelcheskaya mehanika. Moskva, 1986. 349 s.
14. Kushnarev A.S. Mehaniko-tehnologicheskie osnovyi protsessa vozdeystviya rabochih organov pochvoobrabatyivayuschih mashin i orudiy na pochvu: dis. … d-ra tehn. nauk: 05.20.01. Melitopol, 1980.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.