RESULTS OF EXPERIMENTAL RESEARCHES OF DEEP VIBRATORS WITH THE HYDROPULSE DRIVE FOR CONSOLIDATION OF CONCRETE MIXES
Kots Ivan – Ph.D., Professor of the Department of Engineering Systems in Construction, Head and Supervisor of the Research Laboratory of Hydrodynamics, Vinnytsia National Technical University, Vinnytsia, ORCID: 0000-0003-0870-6385, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kurylenko Yuriy – graduate student of the Department of Engineering Systems in Construction, Vinnytsia National Technical University, Vinnytsia, e-mail: Urakurilenko1@gmail.com
Many construction processes that involve concreting work require deep compaction of concrete mixtures. The basic properties and characteristics of building structural elements depend on quality of consolidation of concrete. The highest quality compaction of the concrete mixture is achieved due to the vibration force interaction with the working equipment, which generates vibration oscillations with its working surfaces, which are transmitted to the concrete environment. Under the influence of vibration on the concrete mixture there is a forced oscillation of the particles of the mixture, which is actually a periodic shaking of the system. Being in a suspended state during shaking, the connection of the particle of the solution with other particles is constantly broken. Due to the influence of the force of the shock and under the influence of its own mass when falling, the particles tend to occupy a more compact position in which the impact of the shocks on them is minimal. Due to the denser packaging, the entire concrete mix is compacted. This also disrupts the bond between the particles, reduces the viscosity of the two-phase system, the concrete mixture returns to a temporarily fluid state, ie acquires the so-called thixotropy. Being in a liquid state, the mixture spreads better during vibration and takes the form of a container containing it, followed by compaction under the action of gravity. For each type of concrete mix there are the optimum parameters of influence of vibration (frequency of fluctuations, amplitude, duration) at which quality of products is most effectively provided. Determining the most optimal modes of operation of deep installations for compaction is a rather technically difficult task. The results of experimental research of a new constructive solution of an immersion planar installation with a hydropulse drive for deep compaction of concrete mix in real conditions are given. The results obtained after the experiments were processed according to the experimental planning method. The regression equations which characterize the basic initial parameters of installation from variable factors of influence are received.
1. Gidravlichnyj vibrator dlya glybynnogo ushhil`nennya betonnoyi sumishi: pat. 17231U Ukraina: MPK6 V28B01/08. Kocz І.V., Slіpen'ka O.P., Storozhuk S.B., Nіkolajchuk І.І. № 200603245; zayavl. 27.03.06; opubl. 15.09.06, Byul. № 13. 4. [In Ukranian].
2. Ustrojstvo dlya vibrouplotneniya betonnыx smesej: a.s. 172844 SSSR: MPK5E04G21/08. Kocz I.V., Pavlenko V.S. № 4666921/33; zayavl. 27.03.89. polucheno 27.04.92, Byul. № 15. 4. [In Russian].
3. Vibraciyi v texnike (1981): Spravochnik: v 6 t. / red. sovet: V. N. Chelomej (pred.). M.: Mashinostroenie, 1981. T. 4. Vibracionnye processy i mashiny / pod. red. E. E. Lavendela. 509. [In Russian].
4. Chubuk Yu.B., Nazarenko I.I., Garnecz V.N. (1985). Vibracionnye mashiny dlya uplotneniya betonnyx smesej. Kyyiv: Vyshha shkola. 92. [In Ukranian].
5. Maslov A. G., Itkin A. F., Salenko Yu. S. (2014). Vibracionnye mashiny dlya prigotovleniya i uplotneniya betonnyx smesej: monografiya. Kremenchug: ChP Shherbatyx A.V. 324. [In Russian].
6. Maslov A.G., Zhanar Batsajxan. (2019). Teoreticheskie issledovaniya krestoobraznogo glubinnogo uplotnitelya betonnyx smesej. Visnyk KrNU imeni Myxajla Ostrograds`kogo. Vypusk 2(115). 152 – 158. [In Russian].
7. Gidroprivod svaepogruzhayushhix i gruntouplotnyayushhix mashin (1977): monografiya / Ivanov M.E. i dr. M.: Mashinostroenie. 174. [In Russian].
8. Kocz I.V. (1994). Razrabotka i issledovanie klapanovpul`satorov dlya gidravlcheskix privodov vibracionnyx i udarno - vibracionnyx uzlov gornyx mashyn: dis…kand. texn. nauk: 05.02.03. – Vinnicza,. 227. [In Russian].
9. Adler Yu.P., Markova E.V., Granovskij Yu.V. (1976). Planirovanie eksperimenta pri poiske optimal`nyx uslovij. 2-e izd. pererab. i dop. M.: Nauka, 280. [In Russian].
10. Dvorkin L.J., Dvorkin O.L., Zhytkovs’kyj V.V. (2011). Rozvyazannya budivel`notexnologichnyx zadach metodamy matematychnogo planuvannya eksperymentu. Rivne: NUVGP, 175. [In Ukranian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.