RESEARCH OF GLYCEROL-CONTAINING SURFACTANTS IN FOOD AND PROCESSING INDUSTRIES
Polievoda Yurii – candidate of technical sciences, associate professor of the department of technological processes and equipment for processing and food production, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University: Vinnitsia, st. Sonyachna 3, VNAU, 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The article presents information on surfactants. Given their complete classification, methods of obtaining glaringly surface-active substances (surfactants). A list of surfactants concerning natural and synthetic substances is presented.
Proven to be the most promising (cheap) production method of surface-active substances is transesterification oils and fats as the most simple in technological implementation.
Presents the results of a study of the effect of surfactants on the protective, flavouring and structural properties of foods. Identified a number of features in the character of interaction of components in the system of food and processing industry – surface-active substance.
Methods of obtaining distillation emulsifiers of glycerol fatty acids and transesterification of triglycerides with glycerol are investigated. The main physico-mechanical properties of glycerine all grades. There is a need to obtain surfactants synthetically.
Analyzed the technology of production of new method ethanols emulsifiers of dietary fats by distillation of low molecular weight acids with ethyl alcohol and subsequent transesterification dietary fat.
Describes the technologically-line of obtaining these emulsifiers T – 1 and T – F. Details are given broad temperature regimes of the process.
Describes the manufacturing process of the monoglycerides and their derivatives, obtained by separation of the mixture of reaction products of glycerol, unreacted, digald and products of side reactions by centrifugation and molecular distillation.
The technological schemes of obtaining all kinds of monoglycerides and the process of molecular distillation as a method of fractional distillation of high molecular weight liquids are considered.
1. Demydov, I. M., Zlatkina, H. I. (2009). Oderzhannia kharchovykh par z vykorystanniam reaktsii pereeteryfikatsii. Naukovi pratsi. Odeska natsionalna akademiia kharchovykh tekhnolohii, 36, (т, 2), 180–182. [in Ukrainian].
2. Arutiunian, N. S., Kornena, E. P., Yanova, A. Y. (1999). Tekhnolohyia pererabotky zhyrov. M. : Pyshchepromyzdat. [in Ukrainian].
3. Sokol, H. I. (2010). Tekhnolohiia pereeteryfikatsii zhyriv z oderzhanniam kharchovykh poverkhnevo-aktyvnykh rechovyn [Technology of transesterification of fats to obtain nutrients surfactants] (Extended abstract of Candidate’s thesis). Kharkiv. [in Ukrainian].
4. Polievoda, Yu. A. (2013). Intensyfikatsiia pervynnoho ochyshchennia hlitserynu vibrovidtsentrovymy zasobamy [Intensification of the primary cleaning of glycerin by vibrocentrifugal equipments] (Candidate’s thesis). Vinnytsia. [in Ukrainian].
5. E 422 – Hlitseryn. Pyshchevie dobavky. Retrieved from http://www.dobavkam.net/additives/e422 [in Ukrainian].
6. Tiutiunnykov, B. N., Naumenko, P. V., Tovbyn, Y. M., Fanyev, H. H. (1956). Tekhnolohyia pererabotky zhyrov. K. : Pyshchepromyzdat. [in Ukrainian].
7. Oshyn, L. A. (1974). Proyzvodstvo syntetycheskoho hlytseryna. M. : Khymyia. [in Russian].
8. Zastosuvannia v promyslovosti. Hlitseryn. Vikipediia. Retrieved from https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%93%D0%BB%D1%96%D1%86%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD [in Ukrainian].
9. HOST 6824-96. (2000). Hlytseryn dystyllyrovannyi. Obshchye tekhnycheskye uslovyia. K. : Hosstandart Ukrainy. [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.