PHYSICO-MATHEMATICAL MODEL OF THE HYDRO-INJECTOR’S OPERATION OF THE DAIRY PROCESSING PLANTS’ WASHING SYSTEM
Gunko Iryna – PhD, Associate Professor of the department of general technical disciplines and labor protection, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Sunny St., Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Babyn Ihor – assistant of the department of machines and equipment of agricultural production,Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Solnyshchaya str., Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: email@example.com).
The article discusses the prospects of using combined thermal deformation surface processing to improve the performance properties of metal products. There is a new method of thermal deformation surface hardening (shot peening (SP) followed by laser heat treatment (LHT)) for tools and crown housings operating under difficult conditions proposed. For carrying out experimental studies, flat samples of 30KhGSA steel and steel 45 were selected. Preliminary hardening and finishing with static or dynamic methods of surface plastic deformation were carried out on a modernized installation based on a DYNAMITE 2800 numerical control machine, and SP was implemented on industrial equipment. Laser surface hardening of the samples was carried out in single passes with a sample moving speed of 300...500 mm/min with a laser beam diameter of 7.3 mm and a laser power of 1 kW using the ROFIN-SINAR DY 044 technological unit. The optimal regimes of surface hardening are determined under the deformation action of a gas-dynamic flow with solid particles and thermal action by a laser beam to obtain maximum values of hardening depth and hardness. In particular, with SP, the gas-feed stream feed pressure is 0.5 MPa, the processing time is 1 min, regardless of the type of material. The optimal laser beam power is 1 kW at a sample travel speed of 300 mm/min. There are the results of experimental studies of the change in the hardening depth as a function of time and pressure after SP, the speed of movement of the treated sample from carbon steel 45 and medium alloyed steel 30KhGSA after LHT and combined SP+LHT, and also the distribution of microhardness over the depth of the hardened layer presented. It is revealed that the combined SP+LHT of 30 KhGSA steel at optimal modes forms 1.5 times (1.3 mm) greater depth of the strengthened surface layer in comparison with LHT, while providing the surface layer hardness of ~5400 MPa.
1. DSTU 3662:2018. (2018). Moloko-syrovyna korov`yache. Tekhnichni umovy. Kyyiv: Derzhstandart Ukrayiny.
2. DSTU 2661:2010. (2010). Moloko-syrovyna korov`yache. Tekhnichni umovy. Kyyiv: Derzhstandart Ukrayiny.
3. DSP 4.4.4-011-98. (1998). Derzhavni sanitarni pravyla dlya molokopererobnykh pidpryyemstv. Redaktsiya vid 23.01.2006. Kyyiv: Ministerstvo okhorony zdorov'ya Ukrayiny. Holovnyy derzhavnyy sanitarnyy likar Ukrayiny.
4. Nakaz 20.04.2004 N 49. (2004). Pravyl veterynarno-sanitarnoyi ekspertyzy moloka i molochnykh produktiv ta vymoh shchodo yikh realizatsiyi. Redaktsiya vid 08.10.2012. Kyyiv: Ministerstvo ahrarnoyi polityky Ukrayiny. Derzhavnyy departament veterynarnoyi medytsyny.
5. Paliy, A. P. (2018). Obgruntuvannya, rozrobka ta efektyvnistʹ zastosuvannya innovatsiynykh tekhnolohiy i tekhnichnykh rishenʹ u molochnomu skotarstvi. Avtoreferat dysertatsiyi na zdobuttya naukovoho stupenya doktora silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkykh nauk. Mykolayiv. 60 s.
6. Shevchenko I.A., Aliyev E.B. (2012).Pidvyshchennya yakosti vykonannya tekhnolohichnoho protsesu mashynnoho doyinnya. Visnyk ahrarnoyi nauky. 2012. №6.S. 57-59.
7. Babyn, I. A. (2019). Obgruntuvannya rezhymiv roboty systemy promyvannya molokoprovodiv doyilʹnoyi ustanovky. Vseukrayinsʹkyy naukovo – tekhnichnyy zhurnal «Tekhnika, enerhetyka, transport APK» / Redkolehiya: Kaletnik H.M. (holovnyy redaktor) ta inshi. Vinnytsya. 4 (107). S. 89–99. DOI: 10.37128/2520-6168-2019-4-11
8. Pryshliak Viktor, Babyn Igor (2019). Justification of the modes of the milk washing system of he milking installation. TEKA. Quarterly journal of agri-food industry. Vol. 19. No. 4. P. 5–12.
9. Abramovych, H. N. (2011). Teoryya turbulentnykh struy. Repryntnoe vosproyzvedenye yzdanyya 1960 h. M.: ÉKOLYT. 720 s.
10. .Kaletnik H. M. Osnovy perspektyvnykh tekhnolohiy vyrobnytstva produktsiyi tvarynnytstva / H. M. Kaletnik, M. F. Kulyk, V. F. Petrychenko ta in. – Vinnytsya: «Enozis», 2007 - 584 s.
11. Kim, S.M. and Mudawar, I., (2012), Universal approach to predicting two-phase frictional pressure drop for adiabatic and condensing mini/micro-channel flows, Int. J. Heat and Mass Transfer 55, p. 3246–3261.
12. Tsuyoshi Hattori, Seiichi Koshizuka (2019). Numerical simulation of droplet behavior on an inclined plate using the Moving Particle Semi-implicit method. Mechanical Engineering Journal. Bulletin of the JSME. Vol. 6. No. 5. P. 1–16. DOI: 10.1299/mej.19-00204.
13. Hattori, T., Hiai, D., Akaike, S., Koshizuka, S. (2016). Improvement of wetting calculation model on polygon wall in the MPS method. Transactions of the JSME (in Japanese). Vol. 82. No. 835. DOI:10.1299/transjsme.15-00602.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kaletnik Hryhorii Mykolaiovych
Ph.D., Prof., academician of NAAS, VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Chief Editor Deputy
DsCProf., NSC IMEG NAAS of Ukraine (Kyiv)
Ph.D., Assoc., VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Members of the editorial board
Bulgakov V.M.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Acad.NAAS, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
Veselovskaya N.R.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Derevenko A.I.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Zinkovsky A.P.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.Pysarenko, NAS of Ukraine
Iskovych-Lototskyi R.D.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Technical University
Kupchuk I.M.- Ph.D, Senior Lecturer, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Nadutyi V.P. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Geotechnical Mechanics Institute named after PolyakovM.S. NAS of Ukraine
Matveyeyv V.V. - Ph.D., Professor, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.PysarenkoNAS of Ukraine
Olshanskyi V.P. - Ph.D, Professor, Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named after Petro Vasylenko
PoleyvodaYu.A. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Spirin A.V.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tverdohlib I.V. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tokarchuk O.A.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tsurkan O.V.- Ph.D. Associate Professor., Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Jordan Todorov Maksimov - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Prof., Gabrovo Technical University (Bulgaria)
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.