Issue №: 2(89)
Журнал присвячено висвітленню проблем з вібраційних технологій і машин, математичних методів досліджень вібраційних процесів, подано інформацію про проєктно-конструкторські технологічні розробки, представлено навчально-методичні аспекти викладання у Вищій школі прикладних дисциплін, де вивчаються вібраційні машини і технології.
OZONE AS A MOVING FACTOR FOR REMOVING BOUND MOISTURE FROM GRAIN RAW MATERIALS
Prysyazhnyuk Dmytro – postgraduate of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University, teacher of the Ladyzhyn college of VNAU (P. Kravchyka str., 5, Ladyzhyn, Vinnytsia region, Ukraine, 24321, e-mail: email@example.com).
The article analyzes the features of the technological process of processing grain raw materials, namely, its drying. On the basis of the analysis carried out to intensify this process and reduce energy costs, the perspectives of the method for grain drying using ozone as part of the drying agent are considered. Theoretical studies on the interaction of ozone with the dried material are presented and the mechanism of moisture removal is considered in detail.
1. Tsurkan, O.V., & Prysyazhnyuk, D.V. (2017). Ozonuvannya yak perspektyvnyi sposib obrobyi zernovoyi syrovyny [Ozonation as a promising method for processing grain raw materials]. Tehniko-tehnologichni aspekty rozvytku ta vyprobovuvannya novoyi tehnyky i tehnologiy dlya silskogo gospodarstva Ukrayini – Techno-technological aspects of development and testing of new technology and technologies for agriculture in Ukraine, 21, 307-313 [in Ukraininan].
2. Zhidko, V.I., Rezchikov, V.A., & Ukolov, V.S. (1982). Zernosushenie i zernosushilki [Grain drying and grain dryer] [in Russian].
3. Manasyan, S.K. (2008). Printsipyi konvektivnoy sushki zerna [Principles of convective grain drying]. Vestnik KrasGAU – Messedger of KrasSAU, 6, 145-150 [in Russian].
4. Ksenz, N.V. (2009) Povyisheniya kachestva zerna na osnove ispolzovaniya ozonovozdushnyih smesey [Increasing the quality of grain based on the use of ozone-air mixtures] [in Russian].
5. Ermakova, V.A., & Ermakov, P.P. (2007) Ozonirovanie zerna [Ozonization of grain]. Hranenie i pererabotka zerna – Grain storage and processing, 10, 19-21 [in Russian].
6. Obrabotka zerna s ispolzovaniem ozonatora [Grain processing using an ozonizer]. Kombikormovaya promyishlennost – Feed mill industry [in Russian].
7. Trotska, T.P. (1985) Sushka zerna s pomoschyu ozonovozdushnoy smesi [Drying the grain with an ozone-air mixture]. Mehanizatsiya i elektrifikatsiya sel. hoz-va – Mehanization and electrification in agriculture [in Russian].
8. Ozono-vozdushnaya sushka produktov [Ozone-air drying products]. prosushka.ru. Retrieved from https://www.prosushka.ru/1523-ozono-vozdushnaya-sushka-produktov.html [in Russian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.