OZONE AS A MOVING FACTOR FOR REMOVING BOUND MOISTURE FROM GRAIN RAW MATERIALS
Prysyazhnyuk Dmytro – postgraduate of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University, teacher of the Ladyzhyn college of VNAU (P. Kravchyka str., 5, Ladyzhyn, Vinnytsia region, Ukraine, 24321, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article analyzes the features of the technological process of processing grain raw materials, namely, its drying. On the basis of the analysis carried out to intensify this process and reduce energy costs, the perspectives of the method for grain drying using ozone as part of the drying agent are considered. Theoretical studies on the interaction of ozone with the dried material are presented and the mechanism of moisture removal is considered in detail.
1. Tsurkan, O.V., & Prysyazhnyuk, D.V. (2017). Ozonuvannya yak perspektyvnyi sposib obrobyi zernovoyi syrovyny [Ozonation as a promising method for processing grain raw materials]. Tehniko-tehnologichni aspekty rozvytku ta vyprobovuvannya novoyi tehnyky i tehnologiy dlya silskogo gospodarstva Ukrayini – Techno-technological aspects of development and testing of new technology and technologies for agriculture in Ukraine, 21, 307-313 [in Ukraininan].
2. Zhidko, V.I., Rezchikov, V.A., & Ukolov, V.S. (1982). Zernosushenie i zernosushilki [Grain drying and grain dryer] [in Russian].
3. Manasyan, S.K. (2008). Printsipyi konvektivnoy sushki zerna [Principles of convective grain drying]. Vestnik KrasGAU – Messedger of KrasSAU, 6, 145-150 [in Russian].
4. Ksenz, N.V. (2009) Povyisheniya kachestva zerna na osnove ispolzovaniya ozonovozdushnyih smesey [Increasing the quality of grain based on the use of ozone-air mixtures] [in Russian].
5. Ermakova, V.A., & Ermakov, P.P. (2007) Ozonirovanie zerna [Ozonization of grain]. Hranenie i pererabotka zerna – Grain storage and processing, 10, 19-21 [in Russian].
6. Obrabotka zerna s ispolzovaniem ozonatora [Grain processing using an ozonizer]. Kombikormovaya promyishlennost – Feed mill industry [in Russian].
7. Trotska, T.P. (1985) Sushka zerna s pomoschyu ozonovozdushnoy smesi [Drying the grain with an ozone-air mixture]. Mehanizatsiya i elektrifikatsiya sel. hoz-va – Mehanization and electrification in agriculture [in Russian].
8. Ozono-vozdushnaya sushka produktov [Ozone-air drying products]. prosushka.ru. Retrieved from https://www.prosushka.ru/1523-ozono-vozdushnaya-sushka-produktov.html [in Russian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kaletnik Hryhorii Mykolaiovych
Ph.D., Prof., academician of NAAS, VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Chief Editor Deputy
DsCProf., NSC IMEG NAAS of Ukraine (Kyiv)
Ph.D., Assoc., VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Members of the editorial board
Bulgakov V.M.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Acad.NAAS, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
Veselovskaya N.R.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Derevenko A.I.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Zinkovsky A.P.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.Pysarenko, NAS of Ukraine
Iskovych-Lototskyi R.D.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Technical University
Kupchuk I.M.- Ph.D, Senior Lecturer, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Nadutyi V.P. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Geotechnical Mechanics Institute named after PolyakovM.S. NAS of Ukraine
Matveyeyv V.V. - Ph.D., Professor, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.PysarenkoNAS of Ukraine
Olshanskyi V.P. - Ph.D, Professor, Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named after Petro Vasylenko
PoleyvodaYu.A. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Spirin A.V.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tverdohlib I.V. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tokarchuk O.A.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tsurkan O.V.- Ph.D. Associate Professor., Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Jordan Todorov Maksimov - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Prof., Gabrovo Technical University (Bulgaria)
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.