MOVEMENT DYNAMICS OF EXECUTIVE MECHANICAL ORGANS WITH SPACECRAFT MOVEMENTS
Omelyanov Oleg Mykolaovich – Assistant of the Department of General Technical Disciplines and Occupational Safety of Vinnitsa national agrarian university, service address: Vinnitsa, St. Sonyachna 3, VNAU 21008
The construction of the drive mechanism of the separator of bulk agricultural products is considered. In the course of theoretical investigations the structural scheme of a vibration separator with a kinematic drive for the excitation of spatial oscillations has been analyzed and specified, and its dynamic model has been refined, which allowed to obtain differential equations of its motion as an electromechanical system. The analysis of the mathematical model of the combined vibration drive has determined the analytical and graphic dependences for its main characteristics, which made it possible to substantiate the operating modes of the investigated separator. The selected actuator is characterized by energy saving on the drive and intensifies the separation process.
1. Bernyk, P.S. & Yaroshenko, L.V. (1998). Vibratsionnyye tehnologicheskiye mashyny s prostranstvyennymi kolebaniyamy rabochyh organov [Vibrating technological machines with spatial oscillations of working bodies ]. Vinnytsya.: VNAU [in Ukrainian].
2. Zaika, P.M. (2002). Opredelenye zakonov dvizheniya rabochyh organov prostranstvyennyh vibratsionnykh mashin [Determination of the laws of motion of the working organs of spatial vibration machines]. Vibracii v tekhnike i tekhnologiyah – Vibrations in engineering and technology, 4, 17-25 [in Ukrainian].
3. Kotov, B.I., Spirin, A.V. (2017). Do teoriyi intensyfikatziyi prosiyuvannya zernovyh materialiv u vibroreshitnyh separatorah [The theory of intensification of sifting of grain materials in vibration separators]. Vibracii v tekhnike i tekhnologiyah – Vibrations in engineering and technology, 2, 9-15 [in Ukrainian].
4. Loveiken, V.S., Chovnyk, Yu.V., Kulyk V.P. (2008). Modelyuvannya rezhymiv rukhu mashin i mechanezmiv za nayavnosti neliniynykh kinetychnych zvyazkiv [Modeling of modes of motion of machines and mechanisms in the presence of nonlinear kinetic bonds]. Visnyk LNTU – Bulletin of LNTU, 12, 218-224 [in Ukrainian].
5. Оmelyanov O.M (2017). Analiz pruvodnykh mekhanizmiv separatora kombikormiv [Analysis of driving mechanisms of the feeder separator]. Vibracii v tekhnike i tekhnologiyah – Vibrations in engineering and technology, 2, 121-128 [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kaletnik Hryhorii Mykolaiovych
Ph.D., Prof., academician of NAAS, VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Chief Editor Deputy
DsCProf., NSC IMEG NAAS of Ukraine (Kyiv)
Ph.D., Assoc., VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Members of the editorial board
Bulgakov V.M.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Acad.NAAS, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
Veselovskaya N.R.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Derevenko A.I.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Zinkovsky A.P.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.Pysarenko, NAS of Ukraine
Iskovych-Lototskyi R.D.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Technical University
Kupchuk I.M.- Ph.D, Senior Lecturer, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Nadutyi V.P. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Geotechnical Mechanics Institute named after PolyakovM.S. NAS of Ukraine
Matveyeyv V.V. - Ph.D., Professor, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.PysarenkoNAS of Ukraine
Olshanskyi V.P. - Ph.D, Professor, Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named after Petro Vasylenko
PoleyvodaYu.A. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Spirin A.V.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tverdohlib I.V. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tokarchuk O.A.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tsurkan O.V.- Ph.D. Associate Professor., Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Jordan Todorov Maksimov - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Prof., Gabrovo Technical University (Bulgaria)
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.