MODELING OF TECHNOLOGICAL PROCESSES OF FILLING THE GEOMETRIC STRUCTURES OF THE WORKING BODIES OF A BUNKER TYPE OF AGRICULTURAL MACHINES WITH MATERIALS OF A SPHERICAL SHAPE
Viktor Dubchak – Ph.D., Associate Professor of the Department of Mathematics, Physics and Computer Technologies of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (Pirogov St., 111/21, Vinnitsa, Ukraine, 21037, e-mail: email@example.com).\
Viktor Pryshlyak – PhD, Associate Professor of the Department of Agroengineering and technical service of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Solnyshchaya St., Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Optimization of geometric parameters of bunkers, feeders of agricultural machines depends on the type of process, mechanical and technological properties of materials, production technologies. Modern containers can be metal, plastic or glass. Growing requirements in a competitive market environment necessitate the constant improvement of existing and the creation of new machines with optimal parameters of the working bodies. Various agricultural materials, such as sandy soils, grain, fertilizers, tubers, fruits have different properties of flowability and mutual movement of particles in the form of spherical bodies. The article presents improved theoretical principles of practical orientation of optimal filling of containers with agricultural materials.
As a result of research on modeling of technological processes of filling geometric structures with working materials of spherical shape, using a fundamental analytical and mathematical apparatus, an algorithmic model that describes the optimal filling of space typical for seed boxes, harvesters or seeders has been developed. The maximum filling of a given flat and three-dimensional geometric figure by a set of balls of the same radius have been calculated, namely, the quantitative component of such optimal filling is described, and the criterion for estimating such filling is formed. Such processes occur during the production operation of seeders and planters, machines for harvesting and post-harvest processing of grain, root crops, fruits, etc.
The use of an algorithm for mathematical analysis and calculation of technological processes and technical systems provides the creation of the necessary conditions to prevent injury to seeds. In addition, innovative methods of theoretical analysis and calculation of processes, as well as phenomena characteristic of agro-industrial production have been proposed. These methods can be effectively applied in the educational process when preparing specialists for project activities.
1. Voytiuk, V. D, Bondar, S. M, Shimko, L. S, Pryshlyak, V. M. (2016). Upravlinnya tekhnolohichnymy protsesamy u roslynnytstvi : pidruchnyk dlya vyshchykh navchalʹnykh zakladiv zi spetsialʹnosti ahroinzheneriyi // [Management of technological processes in crop production: a textbook for higher educational institutions in the field of agroengineeringook for higher educational institutions in the field of agroengineering. Nizhyn : Publishing House "Aspect Polygraph". 676 p. [in Ukrainian]
2. Bezugla, Yu.S. (2016). Heometrychne modelyuvannya rozmishchennya neoriyentovanykh ob’yektiv z kusochno-neliniynymy hranytsyamy u bagatozv’yaznykhoblastyakh. Natsional’nyy universytet tsyvil’nogo zakhystu Ukrayiny [National University of Civil Defense of Ukraine]. Kharkiv. [іn Ukrainian].
3. Ploskiy, V.O. (2011) Systemna klasyfikatsiya MMR:ponyattya pro aktyvne vykorystannya [System classification of MMP: the concept of active use]. Prykladna heometriya ta inzhenerna hrafika [Applied geometry and engineering graphics], Kyiv, 87, 182-188, [In Ukrainian].
4. Vanin, V.V.(2014) Komp’yuterne heometrychne modelyuvannya yak isnuyucha osnova avtomatyzovanoho proekuvannya ob’yektiv mashynobuduvannya [Computer geometric modeling as an existing basis for automated design of mechanical engineering objects]. Suchasni problem modelyuvannya [Modern problems of modeling], 2, 22-25, [In Ukrainian].
5. Korchynsky, V.M. (2011) Klasyfikatsiya heometrychnykh form ob’yektiv na bagatospektrovykh rastrovykh zobrazhennyakh [Classification of geometric shapes of objects on multispectral raster images]. Prykladna heometriya ta inzhenerna hrafika [Applied geometry and engineering graphics], Kyiv, 88, 116-120,[In Ukrainian].
6. Chub, I.A, Novozhilova, M.V., Andronov, V.A. (2017) Modeluvannya prykladnykh optymizatsiynykh zadach rozmishchennea ob’yektiv z metrychnymy kharakterystykamy, shcho zminyuuyt’sa [Simulation of applied optimization problems of placement of objects with changing metric characteristics]. NUTSZ Ukrayiny[NUTSZ of Ukraine], Kharkiv, [In Ukrainian].
7. Chub, I.A. (2010) Formalizatsiya umov vzayemnogo neperetynu ob’yektiv zadachi rozmishchennya bagatokutnykiv v anizotropniy oblasti v polyarniy systemi koordynat [Formalization of conditions of mutual non-intersection of objects of the problem of placement of polygons in the anisotropic region in the polar coordinate system. Information processing systems]. Systemy obrobky informatsiyi [Information processing systems],1(82), 196-199, [In Ukrainian].
8. Lodi, A. (2002) Two–dimensional packing problems: a survey. European Journal of Operational Research 141, 241-252, [In Italy].
9 Shilov, G. Ye. (1969). Matematicheskiy analiz. Konechnomernyye lineynyye prostranstva [Mathematical analysis. Finite-dimensional linear spaces]. Moscow: Nauka. [in Russian]
10. Dubchak, V.M., Pryshlyak, V.M., Novitskaya, L.I. (2018). Vyshcha matematyka v prykladakh ta zadachakh [Higher Mathematics in Examples and Tasks]. Vinnytsia: VNAU. [in Ukrainian]
11. Kaletnik, G. M., Chausov, M. G.,. Shvayko, V. М., Pryshlyak, V. М. and others. (2011). Osnovy inzhenernykh metodiv rozrakhunkiv na mitsnistʹ i zhorstkistʹ. CH.I, II: Pidruchnyk [Fundamentals of engineering methods of calculations for strength and rigidity. Ch.I, II: Textbook]. Kyiv : 616 [in Ukrainian]
12. Kaletnik, G. M., Chausov, M. G.,. Shvayko, V. М., Pryshlyak, V. М. and others. (2013). Osnovy inzhenernykh metodiv rozrakhunkiv na mitsnistʹ i zhorstkistʹ. CH.I, II: Pidruchnyk [Fundamentals of engineering methods of calculations for strength and rigidity. Ch.III: Textbook]. Kyiv : High Tech Press, 528 [in Ukrainian]
14 Chovnyk, Yu.V., Pishlyak, V.M., Shymko, L.S., Prykhodko, S.P. (2016). Optymizatsiya konstruktsiy tekhnichnykh system [Optimization of designs of technical systems]. Nizhin: Aspect Polygraph Publishing House LLC. [in Ukrainian]
15 Kutsenko, A.G., Bondar, M.M., Pishlyak, V.M., Shimko, L.S. (2015). Prykladna mekhanika v prykladakh ta zadachakh: pidruchnyk [Applied mechanics in examples and tasks]. Nizhin: Aspect Polygraph Publishing House LLC. [in Ukrainian]
16 Кutsenko, A.М., Bondar, М.М., Pryshliak, V.М. (2018). Mechanics of materials: Theory and Problems. Kyiv: LLC ”Center for Educational Literature”. [in English]
16 Kaletnik, G.M., Chausov, M.G., Bondar, M.M., Pryshlyak, V.M. and others. (2011). Mashyny ta obladnannya v silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkiy melioratsiyi [Machines and equipment in agricultural land reclamation]. K.: High-tech Press. [in Ukrainian]
17 Wozniak, O. M, Shtuts, A. A, Zamriі, M. A. (2021) Rozrobka mikroprotsesornoho kontrolera dlya vymiryuvannya liniynoho peremishchennya rukhomykh orhaniv vykonavchykh mekhanizmiv vibratsiynykh mashyn. [Development of a microprocessor controller for measuring the linear movement of moving bodies of actuators of vibrating machines.]. Vibration in engineering and technology. 2021. №2 (101). 71-84. [in Ukrainian]
18 Tsurkan, O. V, Polevoda, Y. A, Prysyazhnyuk, D. V. (2021) Rozrobka ta doslidzhennya vysoproduktyvnoho elektronnoho prystroyu dlya syntezu ozonu u vibratsiyniy sushartsi. [Development and research of a high-performance electronic device for ozone synthesis in a vibrating dryer.]. Vibration in engineering and technology. 2021. №3 (102). 15-23. [in Ukrainian]
19 Bulgakov, V. M, Kuvachov, V. P, Solona, O. V, Boris, M. M. Eksperymentalʹne doslidzhennya intensyvnosti kolyvanʹ silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkykh mashynno-traktornykh ahrehativ. [Experimental study of the intensity of oscillations of agricultural machine-tractor unit] Vibration in engineering and technology. 2021. №3 (102). 24-33. [in Ukrainian]
20 Tsarenko, O. M., Войтюк, Д.Г., Shvaiko V.М and others; or order. Yatsuna. S. S., Voytiuk, D. G/., 003). Mekhaniko-tekhnolohichni vlastyvosti silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkykh materialiv Vyshcha matematyka v prykladakh ta zadachakh [Mechanical and technological properties of agricultural materials]. K .: Meta, 2003. 448 s. [in Ukrainian]
21 Gevko, B. M., Lyashchuk, O. L, Pavelʹchuk, YU.F., Pryshlyak V.M. and others.. (2014). Tekhnolohichni osnovy proektuvannya ta vyhotovlennya posivnykh mashyn: monohrafiya [Mechanical and technological properties of agricultural materials]. Ternopil: Ed. TNTU named after Ivan Pulyuy, 2014. 238 p. [in Ukrainian]
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.