MATHEMATICAL SIMULATION OF THE MOVEMENT OF GRAIN MATERIAL ON THE SURFACE OF THE SPREADER UNDER ITS INTRODUCTION INTO THE ASPIRATION CHANNEL OF THE SEPARATOR
Stepanenko Sergey - Candidate of Technical Sciences, Senior Researcher, Head of the Department of Advanced Technologies and Technical Means for Harvesting, Processing and Storage of Grain and Oilseeds Crops of the National Research Center "Institute of Mechanization and Electrification of Agriculture" (11 Vokzalnaya St., town. Glevakha, Vasilkovsky district, Kiev region, Ukraine e-mail: Stepsnenko_s@ukr.net).
Kotov Boris - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Department of Agroengineering and Systems Engineering of Podolsk State Agrarian and Technical University (Shevchenko St., 13, Kamenets-Podolsky, 32316, e-mail: email@example.com).
Hrushetskiy Sergiy - Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Agroengineering and System Engineering Podilsky State Agrarian and Technical University (St. Shevchenko, 13, Kamianets-Podilsky, Khmelnytsky region, 32316, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Rud Anatolii - Candidate of Technical Sciences, Professor, Professor of the Department of Agroengineering and Systems Engineering of Podolsk State Agrarian and Technical University (32316, Khmelnytsky region, Kamyanets-Podilsky, 13 Shevchenko str.)
Develop a mathematical model and calculated analytical dependences to determine the trajectories and parameters of grain movement on the surface of the vibrating feeder under the conditions of its introduction into the aspiration channel of the separator.
They are based on the methods of mathematical modeling and theoretical mechanics with the application of the equations of motion of a material point under the variable action of vibrations. Theoretical research was conducted using mathematical analysis and modeling theory. The research results are processed using elements of probability theory and mathematical statistics using application packages.
A mathematical description of the movement of grains of grain material components (GMC) on the surface of the vibrating feeder under the conditions of its introduction into the aspiration channel of the separator under the conditions of vibration on the GMC. The trajectories of grains on the surface of the vibrating feeder with different size are obtained.
The obtained equation of motion of the particle under the action of vibrations allows to determine the dependence of the velocity of the material in the vibrated fluidized bed on a number of factors: geometrical parameters of the vibrating feeder, feed angle, initial kinematic mode of grain material, kinematic mode of the vibrating feeder and friction coefficient.
The process of grain material movement on the flat surface of the vibrating feeder is described, which allows to determine the rational parameters of material introduction into the aspiration channel of the separator for its further fractionation.
The dependence for the function of the grain flow rate on the flat surface of the vibrating feeder is obtained, which allows to determine the parameters of the grain material distribution by the cross-sectional area of the aspiration channel of the separator.
The velocity of grain material on the flat surface of the vibrating feeder is estimated on the basis of a mathematical model constructed by hydrodynamic analogy, which in turn determines the analysis of grain recombination by the thickness of the vibrated liquid layer of grain material.
1. Vasilenko P. M. Teoriya dvizheniya chastits po sherokhovatym poverkhnostyam sel'skokhozyaystvennykh mashin. – Kiyev, 1960. – 283 s.
2. Blekhman I.I., Dzhenelidze G.YU. Vibratsionnoye peremeshcheniye. – M. Nauka, 1964. – 410 s.
3. Zaika P.M. Vibratsionnoye peremeshcheniye tverdykh i sypuchikh tel v sel'skokhozyaystvennykh mashinakh K. USKHA. 1998. 625 s.
4. Tishchenko L.N. Intensifikatsiya separirovaniya zerna. – Khar'kov: Osnova, 2004. – 224 s.
5. Butko V.P. Issledovaniye plotnosti zerna pshenitsy kak perspektivnogo pokazatelya tekhnologicheskikh svoystv. Avtoref. dis. kand. tekhn. nauk. M. 1973 – 24s.
6. Zenkov, R.L., Grinevich, G.P., Isayev, V.S. (1977). Bunkernyye ustroystva. Mashinostroyeniye, Moskva, 224.
7. Kotov B.Í., Stepanenko S.P. Doslídzhennya shlyakhív pídvishchennya yefektivností víbroreshítnikh separatorív zerna í nasínnya. //Víbratsíí̈ v tekhnítsí ta tekhnologíyakh. Vínnitsya. 2004 №3 s.61-63.
8. Piven' M.V. Obosnovaniye parametrov protsessa reshetnogo separirovaniya zernovykh smesey. Aftoref. dis. kand. tekhn. nauk. KH. 2006 – 24s.
9. Gusak A.A., Gusak G.M. Spravochnik po vysshey matematike: Sprav. – Mn.: Nauka í tekhníka, 1991. – 480 s.
10. E. Kamke. Spravochnik po obyknovennym differentsial'nym uravneniyam. M., 1965 g. - 704 s.
11. Kotov B.Í. Teoretichne obg̀runtuvannya rukhu chastinki zerna na víbropnevmoreshetí pri díí̈ rozpushuyuchikh robochikh organív /B.Í. Kotov, S.P. Stepanenko, R.A. Kalíníchenko/ Naukoviy vísnik Natsíonal'nogo agrarnogo uníversitetu. – K., 2007. – Vip. 115. S. 112-117.
12. Stepanenko S.P. Pídvishchennya yefektivností víbropnevmatichnikh separatorív zerna // Dis. …kand. tekhn. nauk. – Glevakha.: NNTS «ÍMESG». – 2008. – 183 s.
13. Palamarchuk Í.P., Kyurchev S.V., Kyurcheva L.M. Doslídzhennya dinamíki rukhu nasínini pri vikhodí z zhivil'nogo konusa víbroaspíratsíynogo separatora // Naukoviy vísnik TDATU. 2020. Vip.8. t.2. s. 139-148.
14. Stepanenko S. P. Research pneumatic gravity separation grain materials (Issledovaniye vozdushnogravitatsionnoy separatsii zernovykh materialov). Mechanization in Agriculture, conserving of the resources: International Scientific Journals of Scientific Technical Union of Mechanical Engineering “Industry 4.0”. Bulgarian, 2017. Vol. 63. Issue 2. S.–54–56.
15. Modelyuvannya tekhnologíchnikh protsesív v tipovikh ob’êktakh píslyazbiral'noí̈ obrobki í zberígannya zerna (separatsíya, sushínnya, aktivne ventilyuvannya, okholodzhennya): monografíya / B. Í. Kotov, R. A. Kalíníchenko, S. P. Stepanenko, V. O. Shvidya, V. O. Lísets'kiy. Nízhin: Vidavets' PP Lisenko M. M., 2017. 552 s.
16. Stepanenko S.P., Kotov B.I. Pneumonitis fractionation of grain materials in air streams of variable structure. An International Quarterly Journal on Motorization, Vehicle Operation, Energy Efficiency and Mechanical Engineering. Lublin-Rzeszow. TEKA.2018. Vol. 18. No 2. p. 69-74.
17. Stepanenko S.P., Kotov B.I. Theoretical research of separation process grain mixtures. An International Quarterly Journal on Motorization, Vehicle Operation, Energy Efficiency and Mechanical Engineering. Lublin-Rzeszow. TEKA.2018. Vol. 18. No 3, p. 49-54.
18. Stepanenko S.P., Kotov B.I. Theoretical research of separation process grain mixtures. Machinery & Energetics. Journal of Rural Production Research. 2019, Vol. 10, N.4. pp.137-143. DOI:10.31548/machenergy.2019.04.147-153.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.