MATHEMATICAL MODELING OF VERTICAL OSCILLATIONS OF A CUTTING MACHINE FRONTLY MOUNTED ON AN ARABLE-TILL TRACTOR
Bulgakov Volodymyr - Academician of NAAS, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Department of Mechanics National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine, 12B, vul. Heroes of Defense, Kyiv, 03041 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adamchuk Valeriy - Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Honored Worker of Science and Technology of Ukraine, Laureate of the State Prize of Ukraine in Science and Technology, Director of the National Scientific Center "Institute of Mechanization and Electrification of Agriculture" of the National Academy of Agrarian Sciences of Ukraine, Chief Scientist Secretary of the National Academy of Agrarian Sciences of Ukraine (08631, Vokzalna str., 11, urban settlement Glevakha, Fastovsky district, Kiev email@example.com)
Kaletnіk Grigory – academician of the NAAS of Ukraine, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the Department of Administrative Management and Alternative Energy Sources of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (Soniachna Str., 3, Vinnitsa, Ukraine, 21008).
Golovach Ivan - Corresponding Member of the NAAS, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Professor of the Department of Mechanics of the National University of Bioresources and Environmental Management of Ukraine (03041, Heroes Oborony St., 15, Kiev, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Experimental studies and production experience show that the most productive and high-quality collection of sugar beet haulms without soil impurities, is possible only when a continuous, carbonless cut of its main mass at the root is carried out. However, the use of haulm toppers with rotary haulm cutters, which are carried out without a guide cut, frontally mounted on energy resources, as well as a significant increase in the working speeds of harvesting, cause intense vibrations of these haulm toppers in the longitudinal-vertical plane, which not only reduces the quality of trimming the heads of root crops, but causes, in general, significant losses of tops. Therefore, there is a need for an analytical determination of the influence of the kinematic and design parameters of a topper, frontally mounted on a wheeled tractor, on the magnitude of the amplitude of oscillations in the longitudinal-vertical plane of its haulm topper. Taking this need into account, in this work we have constructed a computational mathematical model of the movement of a topper front-mounted on a wheeled tractor, based on the use of the original equation of dynamics in the form of Lagrange of the second kind. According to the developed equivalent circuit and the implementation of the necessary mathematical transformations, a nonlinear differential equation was obtained, which describes the oscillations of the rotary cutting device of the topper in the longitudinal-vertical plane when its pneumatic gauge wheels move over the unevenness of the soil surface. According to the compiled program and the numerical solution on the PC of the specified differential equation, rational constructive and kinematic parameters of the topper frontally mounted on the tractor have been determined which reduce the indicated oscillations. So, with the forward speed of movement of the topping unit equal to = 3,0 m∙ s–1, the vibration amplitude of the topper rotor decreases 1,2 ... 1,5 times in comparison with the height of the field surface irregularities, equal to = ± 0.04 m. With the vibration amplitude of the lower ends of the knives of the rotary cutting apparatus up to 4 cm, the loss of haulms does not increase significantly. However, with an increase in the amplitude of these fluctuations to 7 cm and more, the loss of tops increases significantly, the maximum values of which exceed 12%.
1. Bulgakov, V., Adamchuk, V., Nozdrovický, L., Ihnatiev, Ye. (2017). Theory of Vibrations of Sugar Beet Leaf Harvester Front-Mounted on Universal Tractor. Acta Technologica Agriculturae. Nitra, Slovaca Universitas Agriculturae Nitriae, 20(4), 96–103. [in English].
2. Vasilenko, P. M. (1996). Vvedenie v zemledelcheskuyu mekhaniku [Introduction to Agricultural Mechanics]. Kiev: Selkhozobrazovanie. [in Rassian].
3. Morozov, B. I., Gringauz, N. M. (1969). Raschet dvizheniya kolesnoj mashiny` po nerovnoj doroge [Calculation of the movement of a wheeled vehicle on an uneven road]. Mekhanizacziya i elektrifikacziya soczialisticheskogo selskogo khozyajstva,7, 11–14. [in Rassian].
4. Vasilenko, I. F. (1937). Teoriya rezhushhikh apparatov zhatvennykh mashin [Theory of cutting units of reaping machines]. Trudy VISKhOM, 5, 7–14. [in Rassian].
5. Reznik, N. E. (1975). Teoriya rezaniya lezviem i osnovy` rascheta rezhushhikh apparatov [Theory of cutting with a blade and the basics of calculating cutting devices]. Moskva: Mashinostroenie. [in Rassian].
6. Bosoj, E. S. (1967). Rezhushhie apparaty uborochnykh mashin. Teoriya i raschet. [Harvesting cutting devices. Theory and calculation]. Moskva: Mashinostroenie. [in Rassian].
7. Tatyanko, N. V. (1962). Raschet rabochikh organov dlya obrezki botvy sakharnoj svekly [Calculation of working bodies for cutting sugar beet tops]. Traktory i selkhozmashiny, 11, 18–21. [in Rassian].
8. Khvostov, V. A., Rejngart, E. S. (1995). Mashiny dlya uborki korneplodov i luka (teoriya, konstrukcziya, raschet) [Root and onion harvesting machines (theory, design, calculation)]. Moskva: VISKhOM. [in Rassian].
9. Bulgakov, V. M., Siplyvecz, A. A. (Ed). (1997). Razrabotka konstrukczii novoj universal`noj botvouborochnoj mashiny [Development of the design of a new universal haulmaker]. Sbornik nauchny`kh trudov Naczional`nogo agrarnogo universiteta. (Vols. 3). “Mekhanizacziya selskokhozyajstvennogo proizvodstva”. Kiev, 76–77. [in Rassian].
10. Bulgakov V.M. (Ed). (1997). Sozdanie novogo universalnogo kompleksa sveklouborochnykh mashin dlya fermerskikh khozyajstv [Creation of a new universal complex of beet harvesters for farms]. V knige: Problemy konstruirovaniya, proizvodstva i ekspluataczii selskokhozyajstvennoj tekhniki. Sbornik nauchnykh trudov. Kirovograd: KISM, 14–19. [in Rassian].
11. Bulgakov, V. M. (1993). Sovershenstvovanie tekhnologicheskogo proczessa i mashin dlya uborki korneplodov svekly [Improvement of the technological process and machines for harvesting beet root crops]: avtoref. dis. na soiskaniya nauchnoj stepeni d-ra tekh. nauk. Moskva: VISKhOM. [in Rassian].
12. Bulgakov, V. M. (2011). Sveklouborochnye mashiny [Beet harvesters]. Kiev: Agrarnaya nauka. [in Rassian].
13. Kolychev, E. I., Perelczvajg, I. M. (1976). O vy`bore raschetnogo sluchaya vozdejstviya pri issledovanii plavnosti khoda traktorov i selkhozmashin [On the choice of the calculated case of impact in the study of the smooth running of tractors and debris machines]. Traktory i selkhozmashiny, 3, 9–11. [in Rassian].
14. Butenin, N. V., Luncz, Ya. L., Merkin, D. R. (1985). Kurs teoreticheskoj mekhaniki [Theoretical Mechanics Course]. (Vols. 2). Dinamika. Moskva: Nauka. [in Rassian].
15. Bulgakov, V., Adamchuk, V., Ivanovs, S., Ihnatiev, Y. (2017). Theoretical investigation of aggregation of top removal machine frontally mounted on wheeled tractor. Engineering for rural development. Jelgava, 16, 273–280. [in English].
16. Kaletnik, H.M. Kulyk, M.F. Hlushko Ya.T. (Ed). (2006). Enerhooshchadni tekhnolohii kormiv – osnova konkurentozdatnosti tvarynnytstva: monohrafiia [Energy-saving feed technologies - the basis of animal competitiveness: a monograph]. Vinnytsia : Teza. [in Ukranian]
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.