MATHEMATICAL MODEL OF THE INVESTIGATION OF DYNAMICS OF A VIBRATORY SEPARATOR WITH SEQUENTIAL SIEVES PLACEMENT
Stotsko Zinoviy – Sc. Doctor, Professor, Head of Department «Designing and Operation of Machines» of Lviv Polytechnic National University (12 Bandera Str., Lviv, Ukraine, 79013, e-mail: email@example.com).
Topilnytskyy Volodymyr – PhD, Associate Professor of the Department of Designing and Operation of Machines of the Lviv Polytechnic National University (S. Bandery Str., 12, Lviv, Ukraine, 79013, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Kusyi Yaroslav – PhD, Associate Professor of the Department of Mechanical Engineering Technologies of the Lviv Polytechnic National University (S. Bandery Str., 12, Lviv, Ukraine, 79013, e-mail: email@example.com).
Rebot Dariya – PhD, Assistant of the Department of Designing and Operation of Machines of the Lviv Polytechnic National University (S. Bandery Str., 12, Lviv, Ukraine, 79013, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The mathematical model of a vibratory separator with sequential sieve placement, a double independent, unbalanced drive and a spring suspension is constructed. The model is nonlinear, unified and parametric. It is obtained on the basis of the use of the second-order Lagrange equation and the asymptotic methods of nonlinear mechanics. It is obtained on the basis of the use of the Lagrange’s equation second order and the asymptotic methods of nonlinear mechanics. The model is intended to study the dynamics of the separator in the process of its designing and further operation, in particular for selection its optimal design parameters and determining the conditions of the established and transitional operating modes. It is presented in the form of a set of analytic dependences of the laws of motion of the working body arbitrary points of a vibratory separator with sequential placement of sieves from the geometric, mass-inertial and kinematic parameters of the separator with the possibility of a wide range of their variations. The model can be part of the systems of automated design and calculation of a number of vibratory separators, which differ in number of sieves, location and complexity of the drive, suspension, working body, etc.
1. Honcharevych. Y.F., Zemskov. V.D., Koreshkov. V.Y. (1960). Vybratsyonnye hrokhoty i konveiery [Vibratory screeners and conveyors]. Moskva: Hoshortekhyzdat [in Russian].
2. Johnson. E. (2004). Low profile vibratory screen separators. Increasing capacity for tough materials. Powder and bulk engineering, 12,17-23.
3. Singh. R. (2004). Vibratory separators still make the grade for screening dry bulk powders. Oxford, Eng. Elsevier Advanced Technology: Filtration and separation, 1, 20-24.
4. Hosking. J., Shrgold. F. (1962). The effect of some operating conditions on the efficiency of separation of a vibratory screen. London: Quarry Managers Journal.
5. Stotsko. Z., Sokil. B., Topilnytskyj. V., Rebot. D. (2013). The influence of the loose medium parameters on the process of vibratory separation. Journal of Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering, 1-2, 17-19.
6. Stotsko. Z.A., Topilnytskyy. V.G., Kysyj. J.M., Rebot. D.P. (2014). Investigation of the dynamics of vibratory separator with unbalanced drive. Visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu «Lvivska politekhnika» «Optymizatsiia vyrobnychykh protsesiv i tekhnichnyi kontrol u mashynobuduvanni ta pryladobuduvanni» – Bulletin of the «Lviv Polytechnic» National University «Optimization of production processes and technical control in mechanical engineering and instrumentation», 786, 53-61.
7. Topilnytskyy. V., Rebot. D., Sokil. M., Velyka. O., Liaskovska S., Verkhola. I., et al. (2017). Modeling the dynamics of vibratory separator of the drum type with concentric arrangement of sieves. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. Applied Mechanics, 86, 26-35.
8. Boholiubov. N.H., Mytropolskyi Yu.A. (1974). Asymptotycheskye metody v teoryy nelyneinykh kolebanyi [Asymptotic methods in the theory of nonlinear oscillations]. Moskva: Fyzmatyz [in Russian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.