INVESTIGATION OF THE PROCESS OF DESTRUCTION OF A LAYER OF MINED ROCK BY THE TOOTHED DISC OF THE ROLLER CLASSIFIER
of Mineral Processing Machines and Processes, M.S. Polyakov Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics under the National Academy of Science of Ukraine (IGTM NASU), Dnipro, Ukraine,
Jamil Haddad – Assistant Professor, Ph.D., Department of Mechanical Engineering, Al-Balqa Applied University, Amman, Jordan, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suharyev Vitaliy – Candidate of Technical Sciences (Ph.D), Senior Researcher of Department of Mechanics of Mineral Processing Machines and Processes, M.S. Polyakov Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics under the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (IGTM, NASU), Dnipro, Ukraine, e-mail: email@example.com.
The problems associated with efficient classification of hard-to-sieve wet and sticky mined rock masses are far from being solved and require further theoretical and experimental efforts. It is the purpose of the present investigation to determine the values of impact energy required to destroy the layer of mined rock by the vibrating roller classifier executive tool, which could be implemented either with rubber or steel material. The authors carry out the experiment to compare different material types of the teeth of vibrating roller classifier in order to get the maximum value of impact energy. Experiments involved measurements of height of fall H, thickness of a mined rock layer h with taking into account different sizes and humidity of the rock lumps. As a result of the experiments we can conclude that at sieving wet materials rubber teeth disks show characteristics similar to steel ones, what confirms the efficiency of their use for the classification of hard-to-sieve wet mined rock.
1. Popov, G.А., & Nastoyaschiy, V.А. (1990). О vozmozhnosti intensifikatsii protsessa sortirovki gornoy massy primeneniem valkovykh grohotov [On the possibility of intensifying the process of sorting the rock mass using roll screens]. Tekhnika i tekhnologiya gornogo proizvodstva – Technics and technology of mining, 86. [in Ukrainian].
2. Borokhovich, D., Krush, I., & Obodan, Yu. (2007). Opyt primeneniya tekhnologiy Kroosh dlya proseivaniya nerudnykh sypuchikh materialov [Experience in using Krush technologies for sifting non-metallic bulk materials], Víbratsíí v tekhnítsí ta tekhnologíyakh – Vibration in engineering and technology, 48, 61-64 [in Ukrainian].
3. Nadutyy, V.P., Yehurnov, O.I. & Iagniukova, I.V. (2013). Modernizatsia vibratsionnogo klassifikatora na ocnove ispolzovaniya vibroudarnogo rezhima [Modernization of the vibrating roller classifier based on the vibroimpact mode application], Visnyk NTU «HPI» – Bulletin of NTU «KhPI», 57(1030), 89-96 [in Ukrainian].
4. Nadutyy, V.P., Tytov, O.O. & Iagniukova, I.V. (2015). Opredelenie sily udarnogo vzaimodeystviya epestkovykh diskov valkovogo vibratsionnogo klassifikatora s gornoy massoy [The determination of force of impact interaction between flap type wheels of a roller
vibrating classifier and mined rock], Víbratsíí v tekhnítsí ta tekhnologíyakh – Vibration in engineering and technology, 4(80), 161-165 [in Ukrainian].
5. Yagniukova, I.V. (2015), Rezultaty eksperimentalnykh issledovaniy po opredeleniyu sil udarnogo vzaimodeystviya rabochikh organov valkovogo vibratsionnogo klassifikatora s gornoy massoy [The results of experimental research on determining forces of impact interaction between executive tools of vibrating roller classifier and mined rock], Geotekhnicheskaya mekhanika – Geo-Technical Mechanics, 123, 134-142 [in Ukrainian].
6. Polulyakh, A.D. (1997). Matematicheskoe modelirovanie tekhnologicheskikh protsessov klassifikatsii ugley na grokhotakh [Mathematical modelling of technological processes of classification of coals on screens]. Ugol Ukrainy – Coal of Ukraine, 12, 47-48 [in Ukrainian].
7. Prohorov, U.V. (1999). Veroyatnost
I matematicheskaya statistika [Probability
and mathematical statistics]. Moscow: The
Great Russian Encyclopedia, 910 [in
8. Kuharev, V.N., Salli, V.I. & Erpert, A.M. (1991). Ekonomiko-matematicheskiye metody i modeli v planirovanii i upravlenii [Economic-mathematical methods and models in planning and management]. Kyiv: Vyshcha shkola, 302 [in Ukrainian].
9. Adlier, Yu.P. (1969). Vvedeniye v planirovaniye eksperimenta [Introduction to experiment planning]. Moscow: Metallurgy, 158 [in Russian].
10. Kuptel', G.A., Yatskovets, A.I., Kologrivko, A.A. (2010). Obogashcheniye
i pererabotka poleznykh iskopayemykh. Teoreticheskiye i metodicheskiye osnovy laboratornykh rabot [Enrichment and processing
of minerals. Theoretical and methodical foundations of laboratory works: educational-methodical manual]. Minsk: BNTU, 192 [in Belarusian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.