INVESTIGATION OF THE OPERATING MODE OF THE DYNAMIC SYSTEM "VIBRATION PLATE - POLYMER CONCRETE" WITH SURFACE COMPACTION
Savielov Dmitry − Associate Professor of the Department "Mechanical engineering» of Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostohradskyi National University (39600, 20, Pershotravneva Street, Kremenchuk, email@example.com )
For the theoretical definition of the law of motion and operating modes of the vibration plate of the surface vibration working body with polymer concrete, a study of the dynamic system "vibration plate - polymer concrete" was carried out. In this dynamic system, compacted polymer concrete is presented in the form of a system with distributed parameters, which takes into account the action of elastic and dissipative resistance forces acting on the part of polymer concrete when it is deformed into a form on a rigid foundation. According to the accepted rheological model of polymer concrete for conditions of uniaxial stress state, a partial derivative relationship is proposed between the stress and deformation of polymer concrete, the nature of which depends on the dynamic modulus of elastic deformation, the dynamic modulus of elastic deformation of Maxwell and the coefficient of dynamic viscosity.
A wave equation of vibrations has been compiled, which describes the propagation of elastic-viscous deformation waves in polymer concrete, which is deformed by a surface vibrating working body, the solutions of which made it possible to determine: the regularity of propagation of elastic-viscous deformation waves in compacted polymer concrete, as well as theoretical expressions for the numerical determination of the reduced coefficients stiffness and dissipative resistance of polymer concrete, added mass; the law of motion and the amplitude of vibrations of the vibrating plate, as well as the laws of motion of the surface layer of polymer concrete.
The obtained theoretical dependences make it possible to reasonably determine the rational parameters of the vibrating working body and the main operating modes of the vibrating plate, depending on the found physical and mechanical characteristics of the polymer concrete compacted by vibration. The results obtained can be further used to carry out theoretical studies on the analytical determination of the nature of the change in stresses along the height of the compacted layer of polymer concrete, as well as in the analysis and synthesis of the obtained vibro-shock mode of operation of the vibrating plate.
1. Juradin S., Baloević G., Harapin A. Impact of Vibrations on the Final Characteristics of Normal and Self-compacting Concrete. Journal of Materials Research. 2014, Vol. 17(1), pp. 178–185.
2. Sudarshan N. M., Chandrashekar Rao T. Vibration Impact on Fresh Concrete of Conventional and UHPFRC. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. 2017, Vol. 12, 8thedn, pp. 1683–1690.
3. Koh H. B., Yeoh D., Shahidan S. Effect of revibration on the compressive strength and surface hardness of concrete. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2017, Vol. 271, 012057, pp. 1–6.
4. Gutierrez J., Ruiz E., Trochu F. High-frequency vibrations on the compaction of dry fibrous reinforcements. Journal of Advanced Composite Materials. 2013, Vol. 22(1), pp. 13–27.
5. Maslov A.H., Savelov D.V.(2020). Teoreticheskoe opredelenie zakona dvizheniya podvizhnoj ramy vibroploshchadki s polimernym betonom pri ego uplotnenii [Theoretical definition of the law of motion for mobile frame of a vibrating platform with polymer concrete when compacting it]. Transactions of Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi National University. Kremenchug: KRNU, Issue 4/2020 (123). – pp. 84–90 [in Ukraine] https://doi.org/10.30929/1995-0519.2020.4.84-90
6. Maslov A.H., Savelov D.V. (2020). Teoretichnі doslіdzhennya napruzheno-deformovanogo stanu ushchіl'nyuvanogo seredovishcha dinamіchnoї sistemi «vіbromajdanchik – polіmernij beton» [Theoretical studies of the strain-deformed state of the compacted medium of the dynamic system “vibrating platform-polymer concrete”]. Transactions of Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi National University. Kremenchug: KRNU, Issue 1/2021 (126). – pp. 92–97 [in Ukraine] https://doi.org/10.30929/1995-0519.2021.1.92-97
7. Maslov A.H., Savelov D.V. Rheological characteristics of polymer concrete. Collection of Papers for Materials of the VII International Science and Technology Conference "Current trends in the development of machinery and transport" 11-13 November, 2020, Kremenchuk. P. 167-169.
8. Maslov A.H., Savelov D.V. (2019). Reologicheskaya model' vibriruyushchego polimernogo betona [Rheological model of vibrating polymer concrete]. Transactions of Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi National University, KRNU, Issue 5/2019 (118). – pp. 135 – 141 [in Ukraine] https://doi.org/10.30929/1995-0519.2019.5.135-141
9. Maslov O., Savielov D., Salenko Y., Javadova M. (2022) Theoretical Study of the Dynamic System «Vibration Platform − Polymer Concrete» Stress–Strain State. In: Onyshchenko V., Mammadova G., Sivitska S., Gasimov A. (eds) Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Building Innovations. ICBI 2020. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, vol 181. Springer, Cham. pp 191-201. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-85043-2_19
10. Savielov D.V. (2019). Razrabotka teorii vzaimodejstviya poverhnostnogo vibracionnogo rabochego organa s polimernym betonom pri ego model'nom predstavlenii [Development of interaction surface selective working body with polymer concrete during its modeling theory]. Transactions of Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi National University, KRNU, Issue 9/2019 (119). – pp. 126–132 [in Ukraine] https://doi.org/10.30929/1995-0519.2019.6.126-132
11. Maslov A.H., Savelov D.V. (2021). Teoretichne viznachennya zakonomіrnostі zmіni napruzhen', yakі vinikayut' u polіmernomu betonі pri jogo ushchіl'nennі vіbracіjnoyu plitoyu [Theoretical definition of the law of stress changes that occur in polymer concrete when it is compacted by a vibrating plate] Transactions of Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi National University, KRNU, Issue 4/2021 (129). – pp. 135–141 [in Ukraine] https://doi.org/10.30929/1995-0519.2021.4.135-141
12. Bobryshev A. N., Voronov P. V., Galimov E. R., Lakhno A. V., Abdullin I. A. Kinetic models of stress relaxation in composites. Bulletin of Technological University. 2014. Iss. 17/2014 (14). P. 431–434.
13. Maslov A.H., Savelov D.V. (2018). Razrabotka strukturnogo sostava polimernogo betona [Development of the structural composition of polymer concrete]. Transactions of Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi National University, KRNU, Issue 4/2018 (111). – pp. 94–99 [in Ukraine] https://doi.org/10.30929/1995-0519.2018.4.94-99
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.