INVESTIGATION OF PULSE VIBRATION OF THE PERIODICALLY WORKING INJECTOR OF THE MILKING WASHING SYSTEM
Babyn Ihor - Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of machinery and equipment for agricultural production of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (St. Soniachna, 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
As a result of the analysis of technical and technological support of washing of milking installations it is established that the most effective are circulating systems of washing with regulated formation of a stopper mode with use of air injectors on the basis of automatic control. The consequences of periodic operation of the injector is the phenomenon of hydraulic shock, which is caused by a sudden change in the phase distribution of the flow of two-phase washing solution. This leads to a sudden change in the momentum of the two-phase washing solution, causing a pressure wave moving through the system. This pressure wave can lead to the destruction of milk deposits on the walls of the milk line, as well as to possible damage to the equipment of the milk system. The aim of the study is to increase the efficiency of the milking system flushing system by using pulsed vibration of a periodically operating injector. As a result of numerical simulation of the process of washing the milk line of the milking parlor using an injector in the software package STAR-CCM + was determined by the dynamics of changes in vacuum pressure at a distance from the injector (p (0 m), p (1 m), p (2 m), p ( 3 m), p (4 m), p (5 m)) and the dynamics of changes in the content of components of the multiphase medium (washing solution αf, air αg, milk αm) for four options: the injector is constantly closed, the injector is constantly open and the injector is periodically opened (1 s and 9 s) and closes (1 s and 9 s). It is established that the use of a periodic injector allows to reduce the milk content in the milk line faster and by a larger value, which indicates a better washing process. The addition of the physical-mathematical apparatus of the hydraulic shock phenomenon for a periodically operating air injector of the flushing system allowed to establish that the rate of pressure change depends on the velocities and concentrations of phases of two-phase washing solution, ie its flow regime and shock wave propagation velocity. Therefore, the rate of pressure change Δp / Δt is chosen as a criterion for the action of hydraulic shock.
1. Shevchenko, I.A., Aliiev E.B. (2013). Naukovo-metodychni rekomendatsiyi z bahatokryterialʹnoho vyrobnychoho kontrolyu doyilʹnykh ustanovok [Scientific and methodical recommendations on multicriteria production control of milking parlors]. Zaporozhye: Accent Invest-trade [in Ukrainian].
2. Shevchenko, I., Aliev, E. (2013) Automated control systems for technical processes in dairy farming. Annals of Warsaw University of Sciences, SGGW, Agriculture (Agricultural and Forest Engineering), 61, 41–49.
3. Adamchuk, V.V., Fenenko, A.I., Dmitriv, V.T. (2013). Mekhanizatsiya i avtomatizatsiya proizvodstva moloka: monografíya [Mechanization and automation of milk production: monograph]. Nezhin: Publisher PE Lisenko N.M.
4. Paliy A.P. (2015). Vstanovlennya chynnykiv, yaki vplyvayutʹ na protses promyvannya molokoprovodu [Establishment of the factors influencing process of washing of a milk pipeline]. Bulletin of the Poltava State Agrarian Academy, Poltava, 1–2, 80–83 [in Ukrainian].
5. Coj, J. A., Mamedova, R. A. (2005). The influence of parameters milk pipeline of milking installation on modes of motion an gas-liquid to mixtures. Problemy intensyfikacji produkcji zwierzecej z uwzgledmemem ochrony srodowiska і standardow UE, Warszawa, 355–359.
6. Paliy A.P. (2014). Doslidzhennya protsesu promyvannya doyilʹnykh ustanovok [Research of process of washing of milking installations]. Scientific Bulletin of Lviv National University of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnology. SZ Gzhytskoho, Lviv,16, 2 (59), 3, 156–161 [in Ukrainian].
7. Shkromada, O., Skliar, O., Paliy, A., Ulko, L., Gerun, I., Naumenko, O., Ishchenko, K., Kysterna, O., Musiienko, O., Paliy, A. (2019). Development of measures to improve milk quality and safety during production. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 3/11 (99), 30–39, https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2019.168762.
8. Paliy, A., Naumenko, A., Paliy, A., Zolotaryova, S., Zolotarev, A., Tarasenko, L., Nechyporenko, O., Ulko, L., Kalashnyk, O., Musiienko, Y. (2020). Identifying changes in the milking rubber of milking machines during testing and under industrial conditions. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 5/1 (107), 127–137, https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2020.212772.
9. Degterev, G. P. (2000). Kachestvo moloka v zavisimosti ot sanitarnogo sostoyaniya doil'nogo oborudovaniya [Milk quality depending on the sanitary condition of milking equipment]. Dairy Industry, 5, 23–26 [in Russian].
10. Berezutskiy V.I. (2000). Sovershenstvovaniye tekhnologii tsirkulyatsionnoy moyki molokoprovoda doil'noy ustanovki UDS-3A [Improvement of the technology of circulation cleaning of the milk line of the milking installation UDS-3A], Dis. ... Cand. tech. nauk, Zernograd [in Russian].
11. Kotelevych, V.A., Zgozinska, O.A. (2014). Veterynarno-sanitarna otsinka moloka, otrymanoho vid koriv u Doslidnomu hospodarstvi «Horodetsʹke», Volodymyretsʹkoho rayonu, Rivnensʹkoyi oblasti [Veterinary and sanitary assessment of milk obtained from cows in the Experimental Farm "Gorodetske", Volodymyrets district, Rivne region]. Scientific and Technical Bulletin of the Research Center for Biosafety and Environmental Control of Agricultural Resources, 2 (3), 106–110 [in Ukrainian].
12. Babin, I.A. (2020). Pidvyshchennya efektyvnosti roboty systemy promyvannya doyilʹnykh ustanovok [Improving the efficiency of the milking system flushing system]. Dis. :… Can. those. Science: 6.08.20. He. nat. agrarian. un-t. Vinnytsia [in Ukrainian].
13. ISO 3918 (2007). Milking machine installations – Vocabulary. Geneva, Switzerland: The International for Standardization Organization.
14. ISO 5707 (2007). Milking machine installations – Construction and performance. Geneva, Switzerland: The International for Standardization Organization.
15. ISO 6690 (2007). Milking machine installations – Mechanical tests. Geneva, Switzerland: The International for Standardization Organization.
16. ISO 4288 (1996). Geometrical Product Specifications (GPS) – Surface texture: Profile method – Rules and procedures for the assessment of surface texture. Geneva, Switzerland: The International for Standardization Organization.
17. Lutsenko, M., Zvoleyko, D. (2012). Doslidzhennya protsesu doyinnya koriv u spetsializovanykh doyilʹnykh zalakh [Research of the process of milking cows in specialized milking parlors]. Techniques and technologies of agro-industrial complex, 9 (36), 31–34 [in Ukrainian].
18. Instruction for use and installation of the SineTherm washer, Instruction of GEA Farm Technologies (2010) [in Russian].
19. System book of the De Laval company: Automatic washing machine С100Е (2003) [in Russian].
20. Operating manual for the E.M.W.washer, PANAzoo manual (2005) [in Russian].
21. Operating instructions for the TOP WASH machine, InterPuls manual (2008) [in Russian].
22. 22. Manual for the installation and maintenance of the UNIWASH2 washing machine, SAC company manual (2003) [in Russian].
23. Paliy A.P. (2018). Obgruntuvannya, rozrobka ta efektyvnistʹ zastosuvannya innovatsiynykh tekhnolohiy i tekhnichnykh rishenʹ u molochnomu skotarstvi [Substantiation, development and efficiency of application of innovative technologies and technical decisions in dairy cattle-breeding] Dis. ... Dr. s.-g. Sciences, Mykolaiv [in Ukrainian].
24. Reinemann, D. J. (1995). System Design and Performance Testing for Cleaning Milking Systems. Proc. Designing a Modern Milking Center, Northeast Regional Agricultural Engineering Services National Conference, Rochester New York, Nov. 29, dec. I.
25. Dmytriv, V. (2007). Dynamic characteristics of hydropneumatic milking systems. Zbornik radova: proceedings, Opatija, Croatia. February 13–16, 332-335.
26. Okoye, Obuora A. (2016). Evaluation Of Two Phase Flow Characteristics In A Pipeline: Homogenous Model Approach. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research, 7, 319-326.
27. Boran Zhang, Wuyi Wan, Mengshan Shi. (2018). Experimental and Numerical Simulation of Water Hammer in Gravitational Pipe Flow with Continuous Air Entrainment, Water, 10 (7), 928. https://doi.org/10.3390/w10070928.
28. Aliiev, E.B. (2012). Otsinka faktychnoho rivnya bezvidmovnosti vuzliv vakuumnoyi systemy molochno-doyilʹnoho obladnannya [Estimation of the actual level of failure of units of vacuum system of dairy-milking equipment]. Modern problems of improvement of technical systems and technologies in animal husbandry: Bulletin of Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named after Petro Vasylenko, Kharkiv, 120, 326–330 [in Ukrainian].
29. Shevchenko, I.A., Aliiev, E.B., Drygo, V.O., Poterukha, B.T. (2012). Pidvyshchennya yakosti tekhnichnoho obsluhovuvannya molochno-doyilʹnoho obladnannya [Improving the quality of maintenance of milking equipment. Machinery and technologies of agro-industrial complex]. UkrNDIPVT them. L. Pogoriloho, 12 (39), 37–40 [in Ukrainian].
30. Sabin-Cristian Ceuca. (2015). Computational Simulations of Direct Contact Condensation as the Driving Force for Water Hammer. Genehmigten Dissertation. Technische Universität München Lehrstuhl Für Nukleartechnik.
31. Charles Demay. (2017). Modelling and simulation of transient air-water two-phase flows in hydraulic pipes. Thèse pour obtenir le grade de. Docteur de L’université Grenoble Alpes.
32. Ali Ersin Dinçer. (2013). Investigation of waterhammer problems in the penstocks of pumped-storage power plants. A thesis submitted to the graduate school of natural and applied sciences of middle east technical university.
33. Jensen, Rune Kjerrumgaard, Larsen, Jesper, Lassen, Kasper Lindgren. (2018). Modelling of a Two Phase Water Hammer. Master's Thesis. Aalborg University Esbjerg.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.