INVESTIGATION OF DYNAMICS OF INERTIC CONVEYORS
Rogatinsky Roman – Doctor of Technical Sciences (D. Sc), Professor, Vice-Rector for Scientific Work of Ternopil National Technical University named after Ivan Puluj (Ruska str., 56, Ternopil, Ukraine, 46001, e-mail:email@example.com).
Serilko Leonid – Ph.D., Associate Professor of the Department of Theoretical Mechanics, Engineering Graphics and Machine Science of the National University of Water and Environmental Engineering (Soborna St., 11, Rivne, Ukraine, 33028, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Sasiuk Zoia – Ph.D., Associate Professor of the Department of Theoretical Mechanics, Engineering Graphics and Machine Science of the National University of Water and Environmental Engineering (Soborna St., 11, Rivne, Ukraine, 33028, e-mail: z.k.sasiuk@ nuwm.edu.ua).
Serilko Dmitry – Ph.D., Senior Lecturer of the Department of Construction, Road, Reclamation, Agricultural Machinery and Equipment of the National University of Water and Environmental Engineering (Soborna St., 11, Rivne, Ukraine, 33028, e-mail: dl email@example.com).
In order to increase the productivity and reduce the energy intensity of the transportation process of bulk materials, we have developed a design of an inertial conveyor for transportation of bulk materials. The inertia conveyor consists of a gutter that performs reciprocating motion on a stationary basis and on the reciprocating motion of the gutter. The coil can carry not only reciprocating motion but also movement in the direction perpendicular to the axis of the conveyor in the horizontal plane. The analysis of known methods for solving nonlinear differential equations describing the motion of mechanical systems in the presence of dry friction was carried out, and mathematical models of motion of particles of bulk material on the surface that carried out the biharmonic motion were developed. The design of an efficient inertial conveyor was created and the regularities of the influence of the design and kinematic parameters of the inertial conveyor on the parameters of the process of transportation of bulk materials by this vehicle were experimentally investigated.
1. Timofeev, G.A., & Kuzenkov, V.V. (2013). Novyie podhodyi k issledovaniyu dinamiki inertsionnyih konveyerov [New going near research of dynamics of inertia conveyers]. Izvestiya vyisshih uchebnyih zavedeniy – News of higher educational establishments. (pp. 24–30). Moscow МGТU the name of N.E. Bauman [in Russia].
2. Dyakonova, V.Ya. (2004). Dinamicheskie i kinematicheskie parametryi dvizheniya zheloba inertsionnogo konveyera [Dynamic and kinematics parameters of motion of chamfer of inertia conveyer]. Perspektivnyie materialyi, tehnologii, konstruktsii, ekonomika – Perspective materials, technologies, constructions, economy. (pp. 203–213). Krasnoyarsk [in Russia].
3. Aipov, R.S, & Shagargazin, A.S. (2004). Kachayuschiysya konveyer na baze lineynogo elektroprivoda dlya transportirovaniya i podsushivaniya zerna [Swinging conveyer on the base of linear electromechanic for a portage and torrefaction of grain]. Dostizheniya agrarnoy
nauki – proizvodstvu – Achievements 110 of agrarian science - to the production Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference. Ufa: BGAU, 2004. 160 р.
4. Akchurin, S.V. (2013). Inertsionnyiy konveyer vlazhnogo sahara so zvenom predvaritelnogo razgona lineynogo asinhronnogo elektroprivoda [Inertia conveyor of wet sugar with a link of preliminary acceleration of a linear asynchronous electric drive]. Candidate’s thesis. Sankt-Peterburg: RGB [in Russia].
5. Dyakonova, V.Ya., & Kalinovskaya, T.G., & Kosolapova, S.A., & Dyakonov, M.N. (2014). Postanovka zadachi issledovaniya privoda inertsionnogo konveyera s tyagami peremennoy zhestkosti [Experimental research of inertial conveyor with flexible traction]. Izvestiya vyisshih uchebnyih zavedeniy. Gornyiy zhurnal – News of higher educational institutions. Mountain magazine, 1. (рр. 118– 122). Krasnoyarsk [in Russia].
6. Dyakonova, V.Ya., & Kuzmenko, V. A., & Bratuhina, N.A. (1994). Eksperimentalnyie issledovaniya inertsionnogo konveyera s gibkoy tyagoy [Experimental research of the inertial conveyor with flexible traction]. Nauchno- tehnicheskiy progress – Scientific and technical progress.(pp.203–213). Krasnoyarsk [in Russia].
7. Andronov, V.V., & Zhuravlev, F.V. (2010). Suhoe trenie v zadachah mehaniki [Dry friction in problems of mechanics]. Regulyarnaya i haoticheskaya dinamika – Regular and chaotic dynamics. Izhevsk: Regulyarnaya i haoticheskaya dinamika. 184 р. Moscow [in Russia].
8. Biderman, V.L. (1980). Teoriya mehanicheskih kolebaniy [Theory of mechanical oscillations]. Moscow [in Russia].
9. Vibratsii v tehnike. Spravochnik [Vibrations in technology. Directory]. (Vols. 1–6). (1981). Moscow: Mashinostroenie [in Russia].
10. LoveykIn, V. S., & Chovnyuk, Yu. V., & Pochka, K. I. (2013). Zastosuvannya fazochastotnih metodIv vplivu na parametri vimushenoYi sili dlya mInImIzatsIYi dinamIchnih koefItsIEntIv vIbratsIynih sistem z suhim tertyam [Application of phase-frequency methods of influence on the parameters of forced force for minimization of dynamic coefficients of dry-friction vibrating systems]. Lvivska politehnika. Dinamika, mitsnist ta proektuvannya mashin i priladiv – Lviv Polytechnic. Dynamics, durability and design of machines and devices, 759, 48-54 [in Ukrainian].
11. Blehman, I.I., & Dzhanelidze, G.Yu. (1964). Vibratsionnoe peremeschenie [Vibrational movement]. Moscow: Nauka [in Russia].
12. Zaika, P.M. (1980). Vibratsionnoe peremeschenie tverdyih i syipuchih tel v selsko-hozyaystvennyih mashinah [Vibration movement of solid and loose bodies in agricultural machines]. Kyiv: izd-vo USHA [in Ukrainian].
13. Patent 76915 UA, MPK B65G 25/02 (2006.01) Inertsiinyikonveier / Rohatynskyi R. M., Serilko L. S., Serilko D. L., Kozachuk R. I. ; zaiavnyk Natsionalnyi universytet vodnoho hospodarstva i pryrodokorystuvannia. – № u 201602699 ; zaiavl. 18.03.2016 ; opubl. 10.11.2016, Biul. № 21, 2016 r.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.