IMPULSE DYNAMIC PROCESSES AND WAVE PHENOMENA IN THE CATERPILLAR MOVER OF THE TERRESTRIAL ROBOTIC COMPLEX
Strutynskyi Serhii – doctor of technical sciences, docent of the Department of Applied Hydroaeromechanics and Mechanotronics of the National technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”, (pr. Peremgy, 37, Kiev, Ukraine, 03056, e-mail: email@example.com).
The results of investigations of dynamic wave processes in a caterpillar mover of a terrestrial robotic complex are presented. For this purpose, the theoretical model of the dynamics of caterpillar mover is substantiated. The model takes into account the occurrence of dynamic pulsed loads in the caterpillar mover drive. The loads are described by a random process through random amplitude periodic impulses. The dynamic caterpillar system is presented as a huge infinite tension thread grounded on an elastic and strain basis.
The statistical characteristics of random loads in the caterpillar mover drive are determined. Spectral density of loads is found as a superposition of a continuous, fading with the growth of component frequency and pulsed resonance areas described by Gauss curves.
It is proved that pulsed loads in the drive and perturbation from the roadway cause the appearance of wave phenomena in the caterpillar through longitudinal waves propagated along the caterpillar causing its transverse oscillations. The energy dissipation in the caterpillar smoothes out the shape of the wave front and reduces the amplitude of oscillations. Recommendations for improving the dynamic characteristics of a caterpillar mover in particular by using oscillation inertial damping, have been developed.
1. Kucherov D.P. & Z.М.Kopilova & Y.V.Miakuhin (2007) Perspektyvy rozvytku robotyzovanykh system viysʹkovoho pryznachennya [Prospects for the development of robotized military systems]. Systemy ozbroyennya i viysʹkova tekhnika - Arms systems and military equipment, 1(9) , 44-46. [in Ukrainian].
2. О.М.Gusliakov, V.І.Rudakov, M.І.Vaskivskii. Patent 79061, IPC F41H 11/16, B62D 57/00. Mobile robotic complex of engineering intelligence and mine clearance № 201211644; subm. 09.10.2012; published. 10.04.2013, Bulletin. №7. – 10 p. : ill. 4.
3. V.B.Strutynsky, A.A.Hurzhi, O.V. Kolot, V.E.Polunichev (2016). Determination of development grounds and characteristics of mobile multi-coordinate robotic machines for materials machining in field conditions. Scientific Bulletin of the National Mining University, 5 (155), 43-51.
4. Rybak L., Gaponenko E., Chichvarin A., Strutinsky V., Sidorenko R. (2013). Computer-Aided Modeling of Dynamics of Manipulator-Tripod with Six Degree of Freedom. World Applied Sciences Journal, 25(2), 341-346.
5. C. A Casas-Díaz, E. E Roa-Guerrero (2015). Development of mobile robotics platform for identification of land mines antipersonal in different areas of Colombia. IEEE Colombian Conference on Communication and Computing (IEEE COLCOM 2015), 1- 6.
6. Korayem M.N. , Dehkordi S.F. (2018). Derivation of motion equation for mobile manipulator with viscoelastic links and revolute–prismatic flexible joints via recursive Gibbs–Appell formulations. Robotics and Autonomous Systems Vol. 103, 175-198.
7. Y.Y. Aleksandrov & Y,V.Grita & V.V.Dushchenko (1996). Kolebaniya v transportnykh mashinakh [Fluctuations in transport vehicles] – Kharkiv: KSPU, [in Russian].
8. V.V. Dushchenko & І.V. Musnitska (2011). Otsinka vplyvu systemy pidresoryuvannya husenychnoyi mashyny na navantazhenistʹ yiyi sylovoyi ustanovky i transmisiyi [Estimation of the effect of the system of sprinkling of the caterpillar machine on the load of its power plant and transmission]. Mekhanika ta mashynobuduvannya - Mechanics and mechanical engineering, 1, 98 102, [in Ukrainian].
9. А.G. Khvorost (2010). Nagruzhennost' elementov silovoy peredachi gusenichnogo traktora pri povorotakh [Load of elements of power transmission of a caterpillar tractor at turns]. Avtomobilʹnyy transport - Automobile transport, 26, 47-52, [in Russian].
10. S.А. Volosnikov (2016). Metodika opredeleniya kriticheskoy skorosti dvizheniya gusenitsy platformy po zanosa [Method of determining the critical speed of the caterpillar mover of the platform for skidding]. Mekhanika ta mashynobuduvannya - Mechanics and mechanical engineering, 1, 36-44, [in Russian].
11. V.А. Koinash & V.G. Krupko (2012). Modelirovaniye raboty gusenichnogo khodovogo oborudovaniya zemleroynoy mashiny [Modeling of the caterpillar drive equipment of the excavation machine]. Mekhanika ta mashynobuduvannya - Mechanics and mechanical engineering, 1, 16-24, [in Russian].
12. Hyun-Min Joe Jun-HoOh (2018). Balance recovery through model predictive control based on capture point dynamics for biped walking robot. Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Vol. 105, 1-10.
13. S.V.Strutynskyi & A.A.Hurzhii (2017). Definition of vibro displacements of drive systems with laser triangulation meters and setting their integral characteristics via hyper-spectral analysis methods. Scientific Bulletin of the National Mining University, 1, 43-51.
14. S.P. Timoshenko & D.H.Young & W.Wiver (1985). Kolebaniya v inzhenernom dele [Oscillations in engineering]. (L.G.Korneichuk, Trans). Мoskov: Mechanical engineering, [in Russian].
15. Strutynskyi S.V. (2018). Defining the dynamic accuracy of positioning of spatial drive systems through consistent analysis of processes of different range of performance. Scientific Bulletin of the National Mining University, 3, 64-73.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.