IMPROVEMENT OF VIBRATORY TRANSPORTING AND MANIPULATING CONVEYORS
Vitaliy Korendiy – PhD, Assistant of the Department of Mechanics and Automation of Mechanical Engineering of Lviv Polytechnic National University (S. Bandery str., 12, Lviv, Ukraine, 79013,
Vladislav Shenbor – Senior Lecturer of the Department of Mechanics and Automation of Mechanical Engineering of Lviv Polytechnic National University (S. Bandery str., 12, Lviv, Ukraine, 79013,
In the article, there are considered technical and operational peculiarities of vibratory transporting and manipulating conveyors and the fields of their implementation. The improved design diagram of the transporting and manipulating device is proposed and its advantages is substantiated. Structural schemes of products transportation using the improved and unimproved conveyors are presented. A technique for calculating the elastic system of the improved conveyor is developed taking into account the permissible rigidity under longitudinal, transverse, vertical and angular vibrations. The power supply circuits of the coils of the transporting and manipulating conveyor are developed and described for different ways of products transportation. The structural diagrams of the use of vibratory transporting and manipulating conveyor in the field of production automation are presented.
1. Povidailo V.A. (1983). Vibratcionnyi konveer [Vibratory conveyor]. Copyright certificate SU 1033393 A, B 65 G 27/08. [in Russian].
2. Povidailo V.A. (1983). Vibratcionnoe ustroistvo avtomaticheskogo gruppovogo orientirovaniia izdelii [Vibrating device for automatic group orientation of products]. Copyright certificate SU 1033395, B 65 G 27/32. [in Russian].
3. Lavendel E.E., et al. (1981). Vibratcionnye protcessy i mashiny [Vibratory processes and machines]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie. [in Russian].
4. Bliakherov I.S. (1990). Avtomaticheskaia zagruzka tekhnologicheskikh mashin [Automatic loading of technological machines]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie. [in Russian].
5. Povidailo V.O. (2004). Vibratsiini protsesy ta obladnannia [Vibratory Processes and Equipment]. Lviv: Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House. [in Ukrainian].
6. Shenbor V., Koruniak P., Korendiy V., Brusentsov V., Brusentsova M. (2016). Analysis and Improvement of Two-Mass Vibrating Tubular Conveyers with Two-Cycle Electromagnetic Drive, Ukrainian Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science, 2/1, 55-64.
7. Koruniak P., Shenbor V., Korendiy V., Bezpalov A., Brusentsov V. (2016). Ways of Improvement of Operational Efficiency of Hopper Devices, Ukrainian Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science, 2/2, 79-87.
8. Shenbor V., Brusentsov V. &
Shenbor Yu. (2017). Syntez hnuchkykh vibratsiinykh transportno-tekhnolohichnykh system [Synthesis of flexible vibratory transporting and technological systems]. Materials of the 13th International symposium of Ukrainian mechanical engineers in Lviv, 185– 186. [in Ukrainian].
9. Bernyk P.S., et al. (2004). Mekhanichni protsesy i obladnannia pererobnoho ta kharchovoho vyrobnytstva [Mechanical processes and equipment for processing and food production]. Lviv: Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House. [in Ukrainian].
10. Bernyk P.S. & Palamarchuk I.P. (1996). Konveierni vibratsiini mashyny dlia ozdobliuvalno-zmitsniuvalnoi obrobky [Conveyor vibratory machines for finishing-strengthening processing]. Kyiv: Vyshcha shkola. [in Ukrainian].
11. Bernyk P.S., Denisov P.D. &
Zozuliak I.A. (2000). Vibratsiini lotkovi susharky [Vibration tray driers], Vibratsii v tekhnitsi i tekhnolohiiakh [Vibrations in technique and technologies], 1(13), 32-33. [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.