EXTRACTION OF MINERAL RAW MATERIALS OF A GIVEN SIZE AND DENSITY FROM ROCK MASS BY THE VIBRATION METHOD
Nadutiy Vladimir Petrovich, Doctor of Technical Sciences (D.Sc.), Professor, Head of Department of Mechanics of Mineral Processing Machines and Processes, M.C. Polyakov Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics under the National Academy of Science of Ukraine (IGTM, NASU), Dnepr, Ukraine, email@example.com
Chеlyshkina Valentina Vasilievna, Ph.D. (Tech.), Senior Researcher of Department of Mechanics of Mineral Processing Machines and Processes, M.S. Polyakov Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics under NAS of Ukraine (IGTM, NASU), Dnepr, Ukraine, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kurilov Vladislav Sergeevich, Postgraduate Student, of Department of Mechanics of Mineral Processing Machines and Processes, M.S. Polyakov Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics under NAS of Ukraine (IGTM, NASU), Dnepr, Ukraine, email@example.com
Vibration processes are widely used in technology in the processing of bulk materials to improve the efficiency of such operations as transportation, mixing, separation by size and material composition and compaction. Theoretical studies of the processes of vibration displacement of particles in granular media under the influence of vibration are presented by a large number of mathematical models, but many of them need to be compared with experimental data. Practical interest is the determination of the time of ascent of relatively large or densest particles to the surface of a layer of crushed rock mass under the action of the vertical vibration component. The article presents the results of an experimental study of this process. A set of experiments on the extraction of basalt particles from tuff rock mass (waste from basalt quarries), ferruginous quartzites from the mass of dump rock, and relatively large granite particles from crushed granite mass was performed. Processing of the experiments using the SPSS Statistics program allowed us to analyze the process and obtain regression models for determining the time of ascent of a particle of a given size and density from the rock mass, including two generalized regression models. In the first of them, the variables were the amplitude and frequency of vibration, the particle size of the medium was 25 mm, the particle density of the medium was 1.6-2.8 g/cm3, the particles floating under the action of vibration have a particle size of 50 mm, their density varies from 2.5 to 5.1 g/cm3. In the second model for А= 5 мм, w=30 Гц, an additional variable factor is the size of the floating particle, which varies from 50 to 25 mm The resulting equations allow us to determine the time of ascent and predict the extraction of particles of a given size and density under the influence of vibration, for example on the conveyor belt, without conducting cumbersome experiments.
1. Nadutyy V.P., Lapshin Ye.S. (2005) Probabilistic processes of vibration classification of mineral raw materials. K.: Naukova dumka, 279. [in Russian].
2. Nadutyy V.P., Cholyshkina V.V., Sukharyev V.V. (2017). Tray magnetic-vibration separator. IGTM of NAS of Ukraine. [in Ukrainian].
3. Nadutyi V., KorniyenkoV., Malanchuk Z., Chelyshkina O. (2019). Analytical presentation of the separation of dense suspensions for the extraction of amber. E3S Web of Conferences. Essays of Mining Science and Practice. [in English].
4. Nadutyy V.P., Chelyshkina V.V., Loginova A.A. (2020). Research results of vibration screening of tuff with a size of 5.0-0.1 mm. Dnípro: . Geotekhníchna mekhaníka ÍGTM NAN Ukraí̈ni, 150, 54-63. [in Russian].
5. Vaysberg L.A. Demidov I.V., Ivaov K.S.(2015). Mechanics of granular media under vibration effects: methods of description and mathematical modeling. Obogashcheniye, 2015, 4, 21-31. [in Russian].
6. Sergiyev A.P., Makarov A.V., Zhuravlev A.V. (2015). On the issue of free-flowing separation of bulk multicomponent materials. Fundamental'nyye issledovaniya, 2-22, 4871-4875. [in Russian].
7. Yeliseyev A.V., Kopylov YU.R., Nikolayev A.V., Yeliseyev S.V. (2018). Vibration technological processes: mathematical models, features of the dynamic properties of technical objects. Transportnoye, gornoye i stroitel'noye mashinostroyeniye: nauka i proizvodstvo, 1, 84-90.
8. Akhmadiyev F.G., Gizzyatov R.F.(2020). Teoreticheskiye osnovy khimicheskikh tekhnologiy. (54), 5, 554-564. [in Russian].
9. Byuyul' A., Tsefel' P. (2005). Art of information processing. Analysis of statistical data and recovery of hidden patterns. P.: Per. s nem. – SPb.: OOO «Dia-SoftYUP», 608.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.