Issue №: 4 (103)
The journal deals with the problems of vibration technologies and machines, mathematical methods of vibration process studies, information on design and technological development, presents teaching and methodological aspects of teaching in the Higher School of Applied Sciences, where vibration machines and technologies are studied.
EXPERIMENTAL EVALUATION OF ENERGY PARAMETERS OF BULK VIBROSEPARATION OF BULK PRODUCTS
Omelyanov Oleg Mykolaovich – Assistant of the Department of General Technical Disciplines and Occupational Safety of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University, service address: Vinnitsa st. Sonyachna 3, VNAU 21008
The article presents the results of experiments to evaluate vibration parameters when using spatial oscillation excitation drive. Among the main directions of the intensification of the vibration technological action during separation of bulk agricultural products, not only the adjustment of amplitude-frequency characteristics can be noted, but also the improvement of the geometric and structural parameters of the drive mechanisms. Currently, in the processes of separation or classification of bulk masses by the method of siting separation, fixed sieves are displaced by sieves receiving an additional power pulse in order to intensify this processing process. The developed scheme of the drained vibration process involves the oblique location of the working body, which allows to implement the creation of spatial oscillations of the sieve surface. The developed experimental model of the spatial oscillation screen and the studies carried out to obtain graphic dependence of the energy consumption on the process of treating crushed grain material from changes in mass, geometric and structural parameters of the oscillating system. When choosing a rational mode of vibration cutting of bulk products as the evaluation criteria used the eccentricity of the drive shaft, the angle of the tilt surface, the value of the energy consumption and the pattern of its change in the conditions of variation of the power pulse when the eccentricity of the drive shaft, the trajectory of the movement of the sieve elements and the, bulk mass by changing the angle the inclination of the working container, the measurability of the oscillatory movement from the flat to the spatial parameters of the developed vibro-industry, corresponding to the configuration of the structural parameters. Experimental studies have shown the effectiveness of the use of spatial oscillations of the sieve surface during separation of bulk masses, made it possible to substantiate the structural parameters of the vibratory screen.
1. Zayika P. M. (1999). Vibratsiyne peremishchennya tverdykh ta sypkykh til u silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkykh mashynakh. K.: USKHA, 626 s. [in Russian].
2. Vasylenko P. M. (1960). Teoriya rukhu chastky po shorstkykh poverkhnyakh silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkykh mashyn. K.: UAS•HN, 284 s. [in Russian].
3. Tyshchenko L. N., Pivenʹ M. V. (2002). Do vyvchennya rukhu zernovoyi sumishi na resheti pid diyeyu vibratsiyi. Naukovyy visnyk NAU. Vip. 49. S. 329-336. [in Russian].
4. Omel'yanov O.M., Zamriy M.A. (2020). Napravleniya povysheniya effektivnosti raboty vibratsionnykh tekhnologicheskikh mashin. [Vibratsii v tekhnike i razrabotkakh]. №4 (99). S. 49-58. [in Ukrainian].
5. Bulhakov V., Sevostʹyanov I., Kaletnik H., Holovach I., Ihnatʹyev YU. (2020). Teoretychni doslidzhennya vibratsiynoho protsesu susharky dlya kharchovykh vidkhodiv. Doslidzhennya staloho rozvytku silʹsʹkykh rayoniv. Vol. 44 (339). S. 32-45. [in English].
6. Poturayev, V.N., Franchuk V. P., Nadutyy V. P. (2002). Vibratsionnaya tekhnika i tekhnologii v energoyemkikh proizvodstvakh. Dnepropetrovsk: NGA Ukrainy, 190 s. [in Russian].
7. Franchuk, V.P. (2001). Inzhenernyye metody rascheta i vybora dinamicheskikh parametrov vibratsionnykh grokhotov, konveyyerov, pitateley. [Zbagachennya korisnikh kopalin. Naukovo-tekhnichniy zbirnik]. № 12 (53). S. 126-143. [in Russian].
8. Kupchuk I.M. (2018). Perspektyvy rozvytku konstruktyvnykh skhem vibratsiynykh pryvodiv transportnykh i tekhnolohichnykh mashyn APK. [Vibratsiyi v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiyakh]. №3 (90). S. 44-52. [in Ukrainian].
9. Falʹko O. L., Kovalenko A. V. (2011). Enerhozberihayucha skhema roboty vibratsiynoho transportera z dekoyu novoyi konstruktsiyi. [Problemy kharchovykh tekhnolohiy i kharchuvannya. Suchasni vyklyky i perspektyvy rozvytku:] tezy dop. VII Mizhnar. nauk.-prakt. konf., 7–9 veresnya, 2011 r. Donetsʹk–Svyatohirsʹk. M-vo osvity i nauky, molodi ta sportu Ukrayiny. Donetsʹk. S. 196–197. [in Ukrainian].
10. Salenko, YU.S. (2015). Opredelenye ratsyonalʹnykh parametrov vybratsyonnoho transportera. [Zbirnyk naukovykh pratsʹ Natsionalʹnoho universytetu «Poltavsʹka politekhnika imeni Yuriya Kondratyuka». Ser. Haluzeve mashynobuduvannya, budivnytstvo]. Vyp. 2 (44). S. 3–9. [in Russian].
11. Omelʹyanov O.M., Tverdokhlib I.V. (2021). Suchasnyy stan naukovo-tekhnichnykh rozrobok v oblasti pidvyshchennya efektyvnosti vibratsiynoyi tekhniky ta tekhnolohiy. Tekhnika, enerhetyka, transport APK. №3 (114). S. 75–90. [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.