DYNAMICS INTERACTION OF THE SHARE MOLE PLOW WITH SOIL IN THE FORMATION OF THE CAVITY FORIMPERVIOUS SCREEN
Solona Olena–Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of General Technical Disciplines and Labor Protection, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Solnyschaya St., Vinnytsia, Ukraine,21008, e-mail: email@example.com).
Kovbasa Vladimir - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Department of General Technical Disciplines and Labor Protection, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Solnyschaya St, Vinnytsia, Ukraine,21008, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Oleksandr Melnik - Master's student of the Department of Finance, Banking and Insurance, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Sonyachna Street, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.comм).
To maintain moisture and best spread it in the horizontal direction under in-soil irrigation of agricultural plants there is a necessity of laying moisturizers together with an impermeable screen. For this purpose, share mole plow can be used. Substantiation of tool's geometrical parameters and modes of operation is an actual scientific problem. Solution of this problem requires formalizing the soil as the medium on which the tool is directed, as well as formalizing the interaction of the tool with the soil. This article discusses the dynamics of the ploughshare forming a horizontal gap into which the anti-filter screen extends. For this, the interaction of the plowshare of the mole with the soil in the contact zone during compaction of the walls of the formed cavity is under considered. Herewith, the degree of compaction of the walls affects the stability of the arch of the formed cavity. During the study, the soil is presented in the form of an elastic viscous deformable medium, and the ploughshare - in the form of an absolutely solid. The surface of this solid is described by a three-dimensional equation in an implicit form, the coefficients of which characterize the geometric parameters of the tool. In a previous article, the authors obtained functions of the rates of soil deformations from the action of the tool. Based on the strains functions with use the physical equations of the connection between stress and strains, the functions of the stress components on the mechanical properties of the soil and the parameters of the tool are obtained. The stress components obtained in the contact zone of the plowshare with the soil made it possible to determine the function of changing the specific volume of the soil. This function is inversely proportional to soil density. The use of equilibrium equations on the contact surface made it possible to determine the components of the forces that act from the soil side on the ploughshare.
Integration of the obtained components of the distributed forces over the ploughshare surfaces made it possible to obtain the sum of the resistance forces to the ploughshare movement, depending on the mechanical properties of the soil and tool parameters.
As a result of the study, rational parameters of the equation coefficients of the ploughshare surface that characterize its geometric parameters are determined.
1. Akutneva, E. V. (2014). Primenenie vnutripochvennogo orosheniya v plodovodstve [The use of subsoil irrigation in fruit growing]. International Scientific Journal Theoretical & Applied Science, 18. Retrieved from; http://www.T-Science.org [in Russian].
2. Bahyrov, Y. Z. (1963). Yssledovanye deformatsyy y soprotyvlenyi hrunta s klynom pry razlychnukh skorostiakh [The study of the deformation and resistance of the soil with a wedge at various speeds]. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. Mynsk. VNYY zemledelyia [in Russian].
3. Vialov, S. S. (1978). Reolohycheskye osnovu mekhanyky hruntov [Rheological basis of soil mechanics]. Moskva: Vusshaia shkola [in Russian].
4. Dzhonson, U. & Mellor, P. (1979). Teoryia plastychnosty dlia ynzhenerov [Theory of Plasticity for Engineers]. Moskva: Mashynostroenye [in Russian].
5. Kovbasa, V. P., & Kurka, V. P., & Kadem, Ali Akhmed (2015). Pro podolannia trudnoshchiv pry vyrishenni kontaktnykh zadach pruzhnosti [About podolannya difficulties in the case of contact problems of spring problems]. Silskohospodarski mashyny: Zb. nauk. st. – Agricultural machinery: Coll. sciences. art, 32, 79-86 [in Ukrainian].
6. Kulen, A., & Kuypers, Kh. (1986). Sovremennaia zemledelcheskaia mekhanyka [Modern agricultural mechanics]. Moskva: Ahropromyzdat [in Russian].
7. Kushnarev, A. S. (1980). Mekhanyko-tekhnolohycheskye osnovu protsessa vozdeistvyia rabochykh orhanov pochvoobrabatuvaiushchykh mashyn y orudyi na pochvu [Mechano-technological basis of the process of the impact of the working bodies of tillage machines and implements on the soil]. Doctor’s thesis. Melytopol [in Russian].
8. Sokolovskyi, V. V. (1960). Statyka supuchei sredu [Static solids]. M.: Yzd–vo fyz.– mat. Lyteraturu [in Russian].
9. Lure, A. Y. (1955). Prostranstvennue zadachy teoryy upruhosty [Spatial problems of the theory of elasticity]. M.: Hostekhyzdat [in Russian].
10. Marton Urban, & Krisztian Kotrocz, & Gyorgy Kerenyi (2012). Investigation of the soil-tool interaction by SPH (Smooth Particle Hydrodynamics) based simulation. International Conference of Agriculture Engineering: CIGR-AgEng 2012, Valencia, Spanyolorszag 2012.07.08-2012.07.12. Valencia: Paper P-1437. Kiadvány: Valencia: 2012. [in English].
11. Ronald, B. & Brinkgreve, J. (2005). Selection of Soil Models and Parameters for Geotechnical Engineering Application. Conference Information Geo-Frontiers Congress 2005 January 24-26, 2005 Austin, Texas, United States. [in English].
12. Solona, O. V. & Kovbasa, V. P. (2019). Statyka ta dynamika vzaiemodii absoliutno tverdykh konkretsii iz sypuchym seredovyshchem [Statics and dynamics of interaction of absolutely firm nodules with a loose medium]. Vibratsii u tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh Vibrations in engineering and technology, 1(92), 12-22. [in Ukrainian].
13. Solona, O.V. & Kovbasa, V.P. (2019). Influence of geometric parameters of the treatment shower on the deformation characteristics of the soil when forming a cavity for an anti-filtration screen. Vibratsii u tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh. Vibrations in engineering and technology, 3(94), 76-83. [in English]. doi:10.37128/2306-8744-2019-1-2
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.