DEVELOPMENT PATHS OF VIBRATION DRIVES BY TRANSPORT AND TECHNOLOGICAL MACHINES FOR AGRICULTURAL COMPLEX
Kupchuk Igor – Ph.D., senior lecturer of the «Department of General Technical Disciplines and Occupational Safety» of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (Sonyachna St., 3, Vinnitsa, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com).
Among the main ways to intensify technological operations used in the agro-industrial complex, one of the most promising ones is the use of low-frequency oscillations, and studies aimed at developing and improving the design of assemblies and assembly units of vibrating machines have important scientific and practical implications.
The analysis of constructive schemes of vibrating drives that can be applied in the conditions of agricultural enterprises is made in the article, generalized and presented in the form of a block diagram the classification of mechanical vibrating drives.
In addition, the proposed design of the vibrating drive, in which, by using a special unbalance eccentricity control system, it is possible to control the kinematic and dynamic parameters on the operating mode of the drive, thereby contributing to the expansion of the operating range of the machine (for example, technological or transport) various basic and auxiliary technological operations, characteristic for the agro-industrial complex.
1. Babychev, A.P. & Babychev, Y.A. (2008) Osnovi vybratsyonnoi tekhnolohyi [Fundamentals of Vibration Technology]. Rostov n/D.: Yzdat. tsentr DHTU [in Russian].
2. Blekhman, Y.Y. (1994) Vybratsyonnaia mekhanyka [Vibration mechanics]. Moscow: Fyzmatlyt [in Russian].
3. Bernyk, P.S., Palamarchuk, I.P. & Lypovyi, I.H. (1998) Rozvytok konstruktyvnykh ta tekhnolohichnykh skhem mashyn dlia obrobky vyrobiv v umovakh vilnoho kinematychnoho zv’iazku mizh detaliamy ta robochym instrumentom [Development of design and technological schemes for processing products in conditions of a free kinematic connection between the parts of the working tool]. Vibraciyi v tekhnici ta tekhnologiyah – Vibration in engineering and technology, 2(6), 21-29 [in Ukrainian].
4. Honcharevych, I.F. & Frolov, K.V. (1981) Teoryia vybratsyonnoi tekhnyky y tekhnolohyy [Theory of Vibration mechanism and Technology]. Moscow: Nauka [in Russian].
5. Hurskyi, V.M. & Kuzo, I.V. (2015) Ratsionalnyi syntez dvochastotnykh rezonansnykh vibratsiinykh mashyn [The Rational synthesis of two-frequency resonant vibrating machines]. Avtomatyzatsiia vyrobnychykh protsesiv u mashynobuduvanni ta pryladobuduvanni – Automation of production processes in machine building and instrument making, 49, 8-17 [in Ukrainian].
6. Kaletnik, H.M & Yanovich, V.P. (2017) Obgruntuvannya rezhimnih ta konstruktivnih parametriv giratsiynogo mlina dlya virobnitstva visokoaktivnih premiksiv [The rationale of operating and design parameters vibration mill for the production of highly premixes]. Vibraciyi v tekhnici ta tekhnologiyah – Vibration in engineering and technology, 1 (84), 15-21 [in Ukrainian].
7. Yanovich, V.P. (2017). Naukovo-tehnichni osnovi mehanichnoyi obrobki silskogospodarskoyi sirovini za umovi vibratsiynogo vplivu [Scientific and technical bases of mechanical processing of agricultural raw materials under the condition of vibrational influence]. Doctor’s thesis. Glevaha: National Science Centre «Institute of Mechanization and Electrification of Agriculture» [in Ukrainian].
8. Solona, O.V. (2008) Vibratsiini
mlyny z prostorovo-tsyrkuliatsiinym rukhom zavantazhennia dlia tonkoho pomelu sypuchykh materialiv [Vibrating mills with a space-circulation feed motion for fine grinding of materials]. Vinnytsia: RVV VDLU [in Ukrainian].
9. Iskovich-Lotoczkyi, R.D., Obertyuh, R.R. & Sevostyanov, I.V. (2006). Procesy ta mashyny vibracijnyh ta vibroudarnyh tekhnologij [Processes and machines of vibrating and vibro-impact technologies]. Vinnycia: UNIVERSUM-Vinnycia [in Ukrainian].
10. Prylutskyi, A.N. (2012) Tekhnolohichni osnovy stvorennia resursooshchadnykh tekhnichnykh zasobiv dlia pisliazbyralnoi obrobky zerna [Technological fundamentals of creating resource-saving technical means for post-harvest grain processing]. Tekhnika i tekhnolohii APK – Technique and technologies of agroindustrial complex, 6, 24-27 [in Ukrainian].
11. Polievoda, Yu.A. (2015) Perspektyvy zastosuvannia vibratsiinykh efektiv v ridkykh tekhnolohichnykh systemakh kharchovykh i pererobnykh vyrobnytstv [Prospects of vibration effect in liquid process systems food and processing industry]. Zb. nauk pr. Vinn. nats. ahrar. un-tu. Seriia: Tekhnichni nauky – Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Engineering science, 1 (89), Vols. 1, 124-130 [in Ukrainian].
12. Palamarchuk, I.P., Tsurkan, O.V., Prysiazhniuk, D.V. & Polievoda, Yu.A. (2016) Obgruntuvannia skhemy vibroozonuiuchoi susharky dlia pisliazbyralnoi obrobky zerna [Rationalizing the scheme of vibro-ozonizing dryer for postharvest grain processing]. Nauk. pr. Nats. un-tu kharch. tekhn. Seriia: Tekhnichni nauky – Scientific Works of NUFT. Series: Engineering science, 1(22), 151-156 [in Ukrainian].
13. Chubyk, R.V. & Zelinskyi, I.D. (2015) Identyfikatsiia kryteriiv dlia enerhozberihaiuchoho keruvannia vibropryvodamy adaptyvnykh vibromashyn [Identification of criteria for energy saving control of vibration drives of adaptive vibrating machines]. Avtomatyzatsiia vyrobnychykh protsesiv u mashynobuduvanni ta pryladobuduvanni – Automation of production processes in machine building and instrument making, 49, 107-111 [in Ukrainian].
14. Chubyk, R.V., Skvarok, Yu.Yu. & Zelinskyi, I.D. (2015) Optymizatsiia roboty adaptyvnykh vibratsiinykh tekhnolohichnykh mashyn za kryteriiem rozpovsiudzhennia vibratsii u vibrokyp’iachomu shari [Optimization of the work of adaptive vibrating technological machines by the criterion of the propagation of vibration in the vibro-quenching layer]. Visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu "Lvivska politekhnika". Optymizatsiia vyrobnychykh protsesiv i tekhnichnyi kontrol u mashynobuduvanni ta pryladobuduvanni – Bulletin of the National University «Lviv Polytechnic». Optimization of production processes and technical control in mechanical engineering and instrument making, 822, 19-23 [in Ukrainian].
15. Obertiukh, R.R., Iskovych-Lototskyi, R.D., Arkhypchuk, M.R. & Bernada, M.A. (2004) Henerator impulsiv tysku [The generator of impulses]. Patent, 65844, UA [in Ukrainian].
16. Kots, I.V., Petrus, V.V.,
Nasikovskyi, A.B. & Dets, O.Yu. (2007) Pnevmatychnyi vibrator [The pneumatic vibrator]. Patent, 21376, UA [in Ukrainian].
17. Hurov, A.P., Cherno, O.O. &
Turkina, Yu.V. (2012) Elektromahnitnyi vibrator [Electromagnetic vibrator]. Patent, 100038, UA [in Ukrainian].
18. Kovalova, O.V. (2009) Vplyv na orhanizm liudyny elektromahnitnykh poliv antropohennoho pokhodzhennia [Effect on the human of electromagnetic fields of anthropogenic origin]. Visnyk Zaporizkoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Seriia: Biolohichni nauky – Bulletin of Zaporozhye National University. Series: Biological Sciences, 2, 96-104 [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.