DEVELOPMENT OF THE TECHNOLOGICAL SCHEME OF VIBRATING MILL FOR MANUFACTURE OF ORGANOMINERAL FERTILIZERS
Stanislav Tkachenko – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Full Professor of the Department of Food Technologies and Microbiology Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Sunny St., Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, email: email@example.com).
Vitalii Yanovych – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Processes and equipment of processing and food industries named after professor P.S. Bernik of the Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Sunny St., Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Lyubin Mykola – PhD, Associate Professor of the Department of Processes and Equipment for Processing and Food Productions named after Prof. P.S. Bernik of the Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Solnechnaya St., Vinnitsa, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: email@example.com).
Ludmila Sosnovskaya – Assistant of the Department of Processes and equipment of processing and food industries named after professor P.S. Bernik of the Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Sunny St., Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Improvement of technological line of production of organic-mineral fertilizers by developing new equipment of vibration action for the realization of the process of fine grinding of bulk raw materials.
The technological principles of production of highly active organo-mineral fertilizers are substantiated. It is established that one of the promising means of intensifying this production and increasing the quality indices of the output products is the use of vibrating mills that allow modification of the structure of mineral raw materials in the course of its processing.
A number of principal schemes have been developed for the implementation of the progressive grinding of coarse-grained materials provided that the specific energy consumption is reduced for the production of highly dispersed materials. Experimental studies of influence on the final chemical composition of organo-mineral fertilizers prepared.
The main stages of biogas production are analyzed and the technology of preparation of organo-mineral fertilizers based on a liquid substrate from a biogas plant and related mineral impurities such as raccoon, phosphorus ore and glauconite is proposed.
A fundamentally new scheme of a vibrating mill for crushing bulk raw materials, which allows to carry out the process of fine grinding of large piece material, provided that the specific energy consumption is reduced for its processing.
As a result of the variational estimation of the influence of the accompanying mineral impurities on the final chemical composition of the initial organomineral fertilizer it was established that: the molten shellfish increases the calcium content by 10,6 times, reduces potassium content by 4.3 times, phosphorus – by 2.6 times, and nitrogen – in 6,1 times; phosphorus ore increases the calcium content by 10.2 times, phosphorus – by 1.6 times, decreases by 4.2 times, and nitrogen content – by 6.1 times; glauconite increases the content of phosphorus 2.2 times, reduces potassium content by 4.6 times and nitrogen – by 1.5 times.
1. Skliar, J. H., & Skliar R. V. (2013). Vlastyvosti biodobryv, shcho onrymuiutsia pislia anaerobnoi fermentatsii [The analysis of bio-fertilizer, produced by anaerobic fermentation of the manure]. Pratsi Tavriiskoho derzhavnoho ahrotekhnolohichnoho yniversytetu – Proceedings of the Tavria State Agrotechnological University, Vol.3 (issue 13), 110-117 [in Ukrainian].
2. Shcherbak, B. V., Lobova,O. V., & Laukert, K. О.(2014). Otrymannia ridkykh orhanichnykh dobryv metodom fermentatsii hnoiu velykoi rohatoi khudoby [Getting liquid organic fertilizers by methane fermentation of cattle]. Zbirnik naukovykh prats SWORLD – Collected scientific works SWORLD, Vol. 34, (1), 89-93[in Ukrainian].
3. Kaletnik, H. M., & Pryshliak, V. M. (2008). Biopalyva. Efektyvnist yikh vyrobnytstva ta spozhyvannia v APK Ukrainy [Biofuels Efficiency of their production and consumption in the agroindustrial complex of Ukraine]. Vinnitsia [in Ukrainian].
4. Kaletnik, H. M., Oliinichuk, S. T., & Kovalko, M. P. (2010) Khimiia i tekhnolohiia biolohichnykh vydiv palyva [Chemistry and technology of biological fuels] [in Ukrainian].
5. Vykhid biohazu z riznykh vydiv substrativ [Exit of biogas from differentty pes of substrates]. (n.d.).biteco-energy.com. Retrieved from http://www.biteco-energy.com/vyhod-biogaza-iz-razlichnogo-syrya-2/.
6. Sokrut, O. V., & Cherniavskyi, S. Ye. (2014) Vykorystannia riznykh komponentiv orhanichnoi syrovyny dlia biohazovykh ustanovok [Use of various components of organic raw materials for biogas installations]. Biuleten Instytutu silskoho hospodarstva stepovoi zony – Bulletin of the Institute of Agriculture of the steppe zone, 6, 146-150 [in Ukrainian].
7. Chuchui, V. P., Umynskyi, S. M., & Iniutin, S. V.(2015). Alternatyvni dzherela enerhii [Alternative Energy Sources]. Odesa: TES [in Ukrainian].
8. Shakhtshneider,T.P. Mechanochemical synthesis and mechanical activation of drugs[Text] / T.P. Shakhtshneider, V.V. Boldyrev // Reactivity of Molecular Solids ed. by E. Boldyreva, V. Boldyrev, N.Y. : JohnWiley&Sons, LTD. – 1999. – P. 271–311.
9. Schräder, R. Mechanochemie und ihretechnische Anvendung [Text] / R. Schräder // Technik. – 1969. – № 2. – P. 88–96.
10. Varenykh, N. M., Verihin, A. N., Dzhanhirian, V. H., & Ishutin, A. H. (2002).Khimiko-tekhnolohicheskiie ahrehaty mekhanicheskoi obrabotki dispersnukh materialov [Chemico-technological units for the machining of dispersed materials]. Sankt-Peterburhskii universitet [in Russian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kaletnik Hryhorii Mykolaiovych
Ph.D., Prof., academician of NAAS, VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Chief Editor Deputy
DsCProf., NSC IMEG NAAS of Ukraine (Kyiv)
Ph.D., Assoc., VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Members of the editorial board
Bulgakov V.M.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Acad.NAAS, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
Veselovskaya N.R.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Derevenko A.I.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Zinkovsky A.P.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.Pysarenko, NAS of Ukraine
Iskovych-Lototskyi R.D.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Technical University
Kupchuk I.M.- Ph.D, Senior Lecturer, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Nadutyi V.P. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Geotechnical Mechanics Institute named after PolyakovM.S. NAS of Ukraine
Matveyeyv V.V. - Ph.D., Professor, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.PysarenkoNAS of Ukraine
Olshanskyi V.P. - Ph.D, Professor, Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named after Petro Vasylenko
PoleyvodaYu.A. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Spirin A.V.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tverdohlib I.V. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tokarchuk O.A.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tsurkan O.V.- Ph.D. Associate Professor., Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Jordan Todorov Maksimov - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Prof., Gabrovo Technical University (Bulgaria)
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.