DEVELOPMENT OF A SOFTWARE ALGORITHM TO DETERMINE THE KINEMATIC PARAMETERS FOR THE WORKING SURFACE OF CALIBRATION MACHINE
Kupchuk Igor – Ph.D., senior lecturer of the «Department of General Technical Disciplines and Occupational Safety» of Vinnitsіa National Agrarian University (Sonyachna St., 3, Vinnitsa, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com).
Branitsky Yuriy – Director of State Enterprise «Uladovo-Lulinets experimental selection station» of the Institute of Bioenergetic Cultures and Sugar Beet of the National Academy of Agrarian Sciences of Ukraine (Sempolovsky St., 15, Uladovske, Kalinovka district, Vinnitsa region, 22422, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Among the priority sectors of the agricultural sector, laying the foundation of agriculture, in general, you can create a breeding and seed production. With the strategic importance of the development of this industry became the basis for research and production activities of one of the structural units of the Educational-scientific-production complex ESPC " Ukrainian Scientific and Educational Consortium" – Uladovo-Lulinets experimental selection station (ULESS) of the Institute of Bioenergetic crops and sugar beet (IBC&SB) of the National Academy of Agrarian Sciences (NAAS) of Ukraine, within the framework of the scientific research program of the NAAS of Ukraine № 13 “Selection of cereals and leguminous crops".
In the article the technique of kinematic analysis of the hinge-lever mechanism of the fan-gauge machine using methods of analytical mechanics is presented. A listing of the software algorithm in the «MathCad 15.0» environment is also provided for the automated calculation of the motion parameters of the separation surface, which will allow to react on time to the need to perform technological adjustments to the machine, for example, changes in the angular velocity.
1. Molotskyi, M.Ya., Vasylkivskyi, S.P., Kniaziuk, V.I., & Vlasenko, V. A. (2006). Selektsiia i nasinnytstvo silskohospodarskykh roslyn [Breeding and seed production of agricultural plants]. Kyiv: Vyshcha osvita [in Ukrainian].
2. Sait «Uladovo-Liulynetska doslidno-selektsiina stantsiia Instytutu bioenerhetychnykh kultur i tsukrovykh buriakiv Natsionalnoi akademii ahrarnykh nauk Ukrainy» [Uladovo-Lulinets experimental selection station of the Institute of Bioenergetic crops and sugar beet of the National Academy of Agrarian Sciences of Ukraine]. uldss.com.ua. Retrieved from https://uldss. com.ua/naukovi-pidrozdili/ [in Ukrainian].
3. Hrabar, I.H., Derevianko, D.A., & Heruk, S.M. (2010). Vplyv chynnykiv pisliazbyralnoi obrobky zerna na yakist nasinnievoho materialu [Effect of factors of post-harvesting of grain on the quality of seed material]. Konstruiuvannia, vyrobnytstvo ta ekspluatatsiia silskohospodarskykh mashyn, 40, 18-26 [in Ukrainian].
4. Myronchuk, V.H., Hulyi, I.S. & Pushanko, M.M. (2007). Obladnannia pidpryiemstv pererobnoi i kharchovoi promyslovosti [Equipment of processing and food processing enterprises]. Vinnytsia: Nova knyha [in Ukrainian].
5. Prylutskyi, A.N. (2012). Tekhnolohichni osnovy stvorennia resursooshchadnykh tekhnichnykh zasobiv dlia pisliazbyralnoi obrobky zerna [Technological bases of creation of resource-saving technical means for post-harvesting of grain processing]. Tekhnika i tekhnolohii APK, 6, 24-27 [in Ukrainian].
6. Burkov, A.I. & Suchuhov, N.P. (2000). Zernoochistitel'nye mashiny. Konstrukciya, issledovaniya, raschet i ispytanie. [Grain cleaning machines. Construction, research, calculation and testing]. Kirov : NIISKH Severo-Vostoka [in Russian].
7. Mykhailov, A.D. (2012). Mashyny, ahrehaty ta kompleksy dlia pisliazbyralnoi obrobky zerna i nasinnia [Machines, assemblies and complexes for post-harvesting of grain and seeds]. Kharkiv: KhNTUSH im. P. Vasylenka [in Ukrainian].
8. Solona, O.V. & Virnyk, M.M. (2012). Teoriia mekhanizmiv i mashyn. Kursove proektuvannia [Theory of Mechanisms and Machines. Course designing]. Vinnytsia: PP Baliuk I.B. [in Ukrainian].
9. Bulhakov, V.M., Burlaka, V.V., Kaletnik, H.M., Kravchenko, I.Ie., Kucherenko, S.I., Mazorenko, D.I. et al. (2010). Teoretychna mekhanika. Posibnyk dlia praktychnykh zaniat [Theoretical mechanics. A guide for practical employment]. Vinnytsia: Nova knyha [in Ukrainian].
10. Nasinnia silskohospodarskykh kultur. Sortovi ta posivni yakosti. Tekhnichni umovy [Seeds of agricultural crops. Varietal and sowing quality. Specifications]. (1995). DSTU 2240-93 from 1 July 1994. Kyiv: Derzhstandart Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
11. Sait «Hospodarka TM» [Trademark hosts]. gospodarka.od.ua. Retrieved from http://gospodarka.od.ua/produktsiya/[in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kaletnik Hryhorii Mykolaiovych
Ph.D., Prof., academician of NAAS, VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Chief Editor Deputy
DsCProf., NSC IMEG NAAS of Ukraine (Kyiv)
Ph.D., Assoc., VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Members of the editorial board
Bulgakov V.M.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Acad.NAAS, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
Veselovskaya N.R.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Derevenko A.I.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Zinkovsky A.P.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.Pysarenko, NAS of Ukraine
Iskovych-Lototskyi R.D.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Technical University
Kupchuk I.M.- Ph.D, Senior Lecturer, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Nadutyi V.P. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Geotechnical Mechanics Institute named after PolyakovM.S. NAS of Ukraine
Matveyeyv V.V. - Ph.D., Professor, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.PysarenkoNAS of Ukraine
Olshanskyi V.P. - Ph.D, Professor, Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named after Petro Vasylenko
PoleyvodaYu.A. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Spirin A.V.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tverdohlib I.V. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tokarchuk O.A.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tsurkan O.V.- Ph.D. Associate Professor., Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Jordan Todorov Maksimov - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Prof., Gabrovo Technical University (Bulgaria)
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.