DETERMINATION OF DRIVE POWER OF VIBRATING MACHINES WITH POWER AND KINEMATIC PERTURBATION
Lanets Oleksii – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Director of the Institute of Engineering Mechanics and Transport of the Lviv Polytechnic National University (St. Bandery St., Lviv, Ukraine, 79013, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org);
Borovets Volodymyr – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Mechanics and Automation of Mechanical Engineering at the Institute of Engineering Mechanics and Transport of the Lviv Polytechnic National University (St. Bandery St., Lviv, Ukraine, 79013, e-mail:
iimt .nulp @ gmail.com);
Derevenko Iryna – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Senior Lecturer of the Department of General Technical Disciplines and Labor Protection, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Solnyschaya St., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com).
The article analytically establishes the power of drives to ensure stable vibrations of vibration machines of various types of disturbances with a simple and complex movement of the working element. The parameter of the phase shift between displacement and the perturbation force is used as the determining parameter characterizing the power costs. This approach ensures the power of the drive at maximum load, laying, a priori, a certain margin for energy costs. Specific analytical dependencies are proposed to establish the power of single-mass vibration machine drives with inertial, crank-conrod and inertial drives. The proposed analytical dependencies are extended to multimass
1. Medvid' M.V. (1963). Avtomaticheskie orientiruyushchie zagruzochnye ustrojstva i mekhanizmy [Automatic orientation loading devices and mechanisms]. Moscow: Mashgiz [in Russian].
2. Goncharevich I.F., & Strel'nikov L.P. (1959). Elektrovibracionnaya transportnaya tekhnika [Electro-vibration transport
technology]. Moscow: Gostekhizdat [in
3. Rabinovich A.N., Yahimovich V.A., & Boechko B.Yu. (1965). Avtomaticheskie zagruzochnye ustrojstva vibracionnogo tipa [Automatic loading devices of vibration type]. Kyiv: Tekhnika [in Ukrainian].
4. Solona, O.V. (2008) Vibratsiini mlyny z prostorovo-tsyrkuliatsiinym rukhom zavantazhennia dlia tonkoho pomelu sypuchykh materialiv [Vibrating mills with a space-circulation feed motion for fine grinding of materials]. Vinnytsia: RVV VDLU [in Ukrainian].
5. Polievoda, Yu.A. (2015) Perspektyvy zastosuvannia vibratsiinykh efektiv v ridkykh tekhnolohichnykh systemakh kharchovykh i pererobnykh vyrobnytstv [Prospects of vibration effect in liquid process systems food and processing industry]. Zb. nauk pr. Vinn. nats. ahrar. un-tu. Seriia: Tekhnichni nauky – Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Engineering science, 1 (89), Vols. 1, 124-130 [in Ukrainian].
6. Bauman V.A., & Byhovskij I.I. (1977). Vibracionnye mashiny i processy v stroitel'stve [Vibration machines and processes in construction]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola [in Russian].
7. Nazarenko І.І. (2007). Vіbracіjnі mashini і procesi budіvel'noї іndustrії [Vibrating machines and processes of the construction industry]. Kyiv: KUNBA [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.