DESIGN ASSESSMENT OF ELASTIC-PLASTIC DEFORMING OF SYSTEMS OF BODIES WITH THE ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD
Morachkovskii Oleg – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department «Theoretical Mechanics» of National Technical University «KhPI» (Kyrpychova St., 2, Kharkiv, Ukraine, 61002, e-mail: email@example.com).
Lavinskii Denis – Candidate of Technical Sciences, docent, docent of the Department «Theoretical Mechanics» of National Technical University «KhPI» (Kyrpychova St., 2, Kharkiv, Ukraine, 61002, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The article deals with issues related to the calculation of electromagnetic fields (EM-fields) and the stress-strain state (SSS) of composite structures, taking into account contact deformation. A large number of technical and technological facilities work under the action of EM-fields. In some cases, the force action of the electromagnetic field is so significant that it can cause irreversible deformation or destruction of the elements. Electromagnetic forming (EMF) is one of the most striking examples of the force action of an EM-field. The efficiency of the technological operation of EMF is determined on the one hand by the efficiency of the inductor and on the other hand by the appearance in the workpiece of inelastic deformations. The calculation estimates of the inductor performance and inelastic deformation of the workpiece can be carried out on the basis of the distribution of the characteristics of the SSS. This work illustrates the implementation of such estimates for one class of technological systems consisting of a composite multi-turn inductor with an auxiliary screen, which is considered together with a workpiece that has a dent. The problem was solved by a numerical method, which is based on the finite element method. The peculiarities of contact interaction were taken into account by introducing layers of contact elements. The distribution of the components of the SSS is obtained taking into account the distribution of the EM-field in the quasi-stationary approximation for the time maximum. The rational values of some design and operational characteristics of the technological system are defined.
1. Batygin, Y.V., Golovashchenko, S.F., & Gnatov, A.V. (2014). Pulsed electromagnetic attraction of nonmagnetic sheet metals. Journal of Materials Processing Technologies, 214 (2), 390-401.
2. Batygin, Y.V., Golovashchenko, S.F., & Gnatov, A.V. (2013). Pulsed Electromagnetic Attraction of Sheet Metals – Fundamentals and Perspective Applications. Journal of Materials Processing Technologies, 213 (1), 444-452.
3. Svendsen, B., Chanda, T. (2003). Continuum thermodynamic modeling and simulation of electromagnetic metal forming. Technische Mechanik, 23, 103–112.
4. Cui, X., Mo, J., Xiao, S., Du, X, & Zhao, J. (2011). Numerical simulation of electromagnetic sheet bulging based on FEM. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 57, 127–134.
5. Deng, J., Li, C., Zhao, Z., Tu, F., & Yu, H. (2007). Numerical simulation of magnetic flux and force in electromagnetic forming with attractive force. Journal of Materials Processing Technologies, 184, 190–194.
6. Lavinskii, D.V., & Morachkovskiy, O.K. (2016). Pruzhno-plastychne deformuvannya skladennykh konstruktsiy pry diyi elektromahnitnoho polya [Inelastic deformation of composed structures under the action of electromagnetic field]. Vibratsiyi v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiyakh – Vibration in engineering and technology, 3 (83), 103-108 [in Ukrainian].
7. Lavinskii, D.V., & Morachkovskiy, O.K. (2017). Deformuvannya skladennykh inductoriv iz dopomizhnym ekranom pry mahnitno-impul’sniiy obrobci [Deformation of composed coils with assistant screen under the electromagnetic forming]. Vibratsiyi v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiyakh – Vibration in engineering and technology, 4 (87), 29-33 [in Ukrainian].
8. Lavinsky, D. V. (2017). The nonlinear deformation of the compound structures under electromagnetic forming . Visnyk Nacional’nogo tekhnichnogo universitetu «KhPI». Ser.: Dynamika ta micnist’ mashin – Bulletin of the National Technical University "KhPI" : coll. works. Ser.: Dynamics and Strength of Machines, 39, 95-98.
9. Altenbach, H., Morachkovsky, O., Naumenko, K., & Lavinsky, D. (2016). Inelastic deformation of conductive bodies in electromagnetic fields. Continuum Mechanics and Thermodynamics, 2016, 28 (5), 1421–1433.
10. Cazzani, A., & Atluri, S.N. (1993). Four-noded mixed finite elements, using unsymmetric stresses, for linear analysis of membranes. Computational Mechanics, 11 (4), 229–251.
11. Cazzani, A., Garusi, E., Tralli, A., & Atluri, S.N. (2005). A four-node hybrid assumed-strain finite element for laminated composite plates. CMC Comput. Mater. Contin., 2 (1), 23–38.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kaletnik Hryhorii Mykolaiovych
Ph.D., Prof., academician of NAAS, VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Chief Editor Deputy
DsCProf., NSC IMEG NAAS of Ukraine (Kyiv)
Ph.D., Assoc., VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Members of the editorial board
Bulgakov V.M.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Acad.NAAS, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
Veselovskaya N.R.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Derevenko A.I.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Zinkovsky A.P.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.Pysarenko, NAS of Ukraine
Iskovych-Lototskyi R.D.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Technical University
Kupchuk I.M.- Ph.D, Senior Lecturer, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Nadutyi V.P. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Geotechnical Mechanics Institute named after PolyakovM.S. NAS of Ukraine
Matveyeyv V.V. - Ph.D., Professor, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.PysarenkoNAS of Ukraine
Olshanskyi V.P. - Ph.D, Professor, Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named after Petro Vasylenko
PoleyvodaYu.A. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Spirin A.V.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tverdohlib I.V. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tokarchuk O.A.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tsurkan O.V.- Ph.D. Associate Professor., Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Jordan Todorov Maksimov - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Prof., Gabrovo Technical University (Bulgaria)
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.