AUTOMATIC CONTROL OF THE ENERGY STATE OF THE WORKING LIQUID IN THE BIOREACTOR AT THE RESONANCE LEVEL
Melnyk Victoria, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of Biotechnology and Engineering Kyiv Polytechnic Institute. Igor Sikorsky, Faculty of Biotechnology and Biotechnology, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0936999568
Kosovа Vera Assistant of the Department of Biotechnology and Engineering, Kyiv Polytechnic Institute. Igor Sikorsky, Faculty of Biotechnology and Biotechnology, email@example.com, 0665445843
Zhukovska Karina student, Kyiv Polytechnic Institute named after Igor Sikorsky, Faculty of Biotechnology and Biotechnology, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0442049451
The absence of mechanical mixing devices and perfect heat and mass transfer and intensive aeration of the working fluid significantly increase the productivity and quality of the technological process, which determines the relevance of the studied problem. The aim is to increase the productivity of the technological process, which is solved by intensifying heat and mass transfer throughout the apparatus by remote artificial formation of the resonant state of the culture medium and the energy activity of the working fluid generated by this state. The task of the work is the artificial formation of the energy activity of the working fluid in the bioreactor using an ultrasonic beam. The research methodology is based on classical methods of theoretical mechanics, methods of mathematical physics, theory of thin shells, which ensures the reliability and reliability of the results. One of the possible technical solutions of artificial formation of energy activity of the working fluid in the bioreactor by means of an ultrasonic beam is given. The conditions for the occurrence of wave coincidence, which is accompanied by a sharp increase in energy activity along with minimal dissipation of radiation waves, are outlined. The nature of additional energy activity in the zones of caustic surfaces by two types of waves is explained. The process of culturing organisms, like most heterogeneous chemical reactions, directly depends on the amount of gas dissolved in the liquid and the formation and accumulation of the target product, in particular biomass. Thus, increasing the degree of dissolution of the gas in the liquid phase of the reactions will reduce its consumption and reduce energy consumption for aeration. The constructed calculation schemes and the received results allow to estimate adequacy of theoretical decisions by initial assumptions and, thus, to confirm their expediency for the further practical realization. The spatial resonance created inside the housing by ultrasonic emitters turbulizes the entire liquid-phase component of the housing and causes the gas bubbles to move without hindrance not only upwards, but also in other various directions, keeping them longer in the working fluid, thus enriching the mixture. creating conditions for intensive cell growth.
1. Hazlyftnii barbotazhnii apparat: a.s. 1708829 AI SSSR, S12M1/04. №4612860/13; zaiavl. 01.12.88; opubl. 30.01.92, Biul. №4.-1 s.
2. Aparat dlia virashchyvanyia mykroorhanyzmov: a.s. 147208 AI SSSR, S12M1/04. №4109725/28-13; zaiavl. 21.08.86; opubl. 30.07.89, Biul. №28.-1 s.
3. Hazliftnyi barbotazhnyi aparat: pat. № 43558 Ukraina, MPK S 12 M 1/04. u 200901835; zaiavl. 02.03.2009; opubl. 25.08.2009, Biul. № 16.
4. Hazliftnyi barbotazhnyi aparat: pat. № 40230 Ukraina, MPK S 12 M 1/04 u 200813427; zaiavl. 20.11.2008; opubl. 25.03.2009, Biul. № 6.
5. Hazliftnyi barbotazhnyi aparat: pat. № 78382 Ukraina, MPK S 12 M 1/04 u 2012 13327; zaiavl. 22.11.2012; opubl. 11.03.2013, Biul. № 5.
6. Cremer, L. (1942) Theorie der Schalldämmung dünner Wände bei schrägem Einfall Akust: Zeitschrift,7, Str 3-7.
7. Shenderov, E.L. (1972) Volnovie zadachy hydroakustyky: monohr L.: Cudostroenye,. -352 s.
8. Gösele, K. (1960) Zur Körperschallausbreitung in Wohubauten Körperschall in Gebäuden: Berlin.. Str 24-24.
9. Heckl, M. (1960) Die Schalldämmung von homogenen Einfachwänden endlicher Fläche: Acustica, 10, Str 17-21.
10. Junger, M.C. Smith P.W (1955) Letter to the editor: Acustica, 5,1,. Str 43-46.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.