ANALYSIS OF SOME PROBLEMS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR NEW SOUND RESONANT UNITS FOR TRENCHLESS LAYING OF PIPELINES BY VIBRATION METHODS
Kiriencko Elena Anatolyevna, – Candidate of Technical Sciences, associate professor of Applied Fluid Mechanics and Mechatronics Department of NTUU «Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute» (03056, Kyiv, Prospect Peremohy, 37).
This article continues the series of works, which are devoted to studies of vibration methods of pipe laying, with purpose of increasing the productivity through higher speed of driving, penetration capacity, possibility to overcome the great frontal resistance of soil at acceptable energy consumption. The studies have been fulfilled on the base of wave theory of stress propagation in going downward pipe and in soil.
This article analyzes some of the challenges facing designers of sound-resonance units for vibro-puncture and vibro-compression, operating in a wide range of laid pipes and in different soil conditions while constructing underground passages not only under motor roads, highways and railway embankments but also under bottom of various water basins which can be carried out by trenchless methods.
There has been conducted the analysis of the high frequency vibrators existing abroad, which are suitable for work in sound resonance modes, in particular, quarter wave and unpaired multiple to it “three-quarter wave” and “five-quarter wave” modes. Existing drives, able to provide the possibility for high consumed power achievement, have been analyzed, which may be necessary while constructing long lengths under water pathways (up to 300 m) with the use of sound-resonance units.
Some examples of necessary technical characteristics for new sound-resonant installations for vibro-puncture and vibro-compression are given; basic requirements for these installations are formulated.
1. Kershenbaum N.YA., Minayev V.I. Vibrometod v prokhodke gorizontalnykh skvazhin. [Vibration method in horizontal boreholes penetration.]. Moscow. Nedra, 1968. 152 [in Russian].
2. Kiriienko O.A. Zastosuvannia zvukorezonansnykh rezhymiv roboty pry beztransheinomu prokladanni trub metodom vibroprokolu [The use of sound-resonant operating modes for trenchless pipe laying by vibro-puncture method]. Vinnytsia. 2011, №2(62). 72-77 [in Ukrainian].
3. Kiriienko O.A. Zastosuvannia neparno kratnykh chvertkhvylovomu zvukorezonansnykh rezhymiv pry beztransheinomu prokladanni dovhomirnykh trub sposobom vibroprokolu [Application of odd multiple of quarter wave resonance modes for trenchless laying long pipes by the method of vibration puncture]. Vinnytsia. 2016, №1(81). 30-35 [in Ukrainian].
4. Kiriienko O.A. Doslidzhennya protsesu vIbroprodavlyuvannya dovgomirnih trub u zvukorezonansnih rezhimah [Investigation of the process of vibro-compression of long pipes in sound resonance modes]. Vinnytsia. 2017, №1(84). 23-28 [in Ukrainian].
5. Kiriienko O.A. Oblasti ratsionalnogo zastosuvannya zvukorezonansnih rezhimiv pri vibratsiynih sposobah prokladki trub [Areas of rational application of wave resonance modes in vibration methods of pipe laying]. Vinnytsia. 2019, №1(92). 5-11 [in Ukrainian].
6. Deivys R.M. Volnyi napriazhenyi v tverdyikh telakh [Stress waves in solid bodies]. Moscow: In. lit-ra. 1961. 103 s. [in Russian].
7. Issledovaniya vibratsionnogo i vibroudarnogo pogruzheniya svay [Study of vibratory and vibroimpact immersion of piles]. Vsesoyuzn. nauchno-issled.in-t transp. str-va / Pod red. A.S. Golovacheva. Vyip. 71. Moscow: Transport. 1968. 186 s. [in Russian].
8. Kiriienko O.A. Zastosuvannya xvy`levodu dlya prokladannya trub nevely`koyi dovzhy`ny` metodom vibroprokolu v zvukorezonansny`x rezhy`max [Application of waveguide for short pipes by the method of vibration puncture in sound resonance modes]. Vinnytsia. 2017, №2(85). 5-8 [in Ukrainian].
9. Lucon P.A. Resonance: The Science Behind the Art of Sonic Drilling. A dissertation of Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering. Montana State University. USA. 2013. - URL: https://scholarworks.montana.edu/xmlui/bitstream
/handle/1/3483/LuconP0513.pdf?sequence=1 (data zvernennia 10.11.2019).
10. Osobennosti pogruzheniya v grunt svay i shpunta pri razlichnyih chastotah kolebaniy [Features of immersion of piles and sheet piling at different vibration frequencies]. Ekspress-informatsiya VINITI. Ser. Put i stroitelstvo zheleznyih dorog. 1969, №1. 9-12 [in Russian].
11. Sovremennoe sostoyanie i perspektivyi razvitiya svaynoy vibrotehniki [Current state and development prospects of pile vibrotechnics]. Ekspress-informatsiya VINITI. Ser. Put i stroitelstvo zheleznyih dorog. 1976, № 19. 7-16 [in Russian].
12. Greenland K.M., Dr. Faster piling by resonant vibration. Engineering. 1967, 203, № 5275.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kaletnik Hryhorii Mykolaiovych
Ph.D., Prof., academician of NAAS, VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Chief Editor Deputy
DsCProf., NSC IMEG NAAS of Ukraine (Kyiv)
Ph.D., Assoc., VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Members of the editorial board
Bulgakov V.M.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Acad.NAAS, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
Veselovskaya N.R.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Derevenko A.I.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Zinkovsky A.P.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.Pysarenko, NAS of Ukraine
Iskovych-Lototskyi R.D.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Technical University
Kupchuk I.M.- Ph.D, Senior Lecturer, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Nadutyi V.P. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Geotechnical Mechanics Institute named after PolyakovM.S. NAS of Ukraine
Matveyeyv V.V. - Ph.D., Professor, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.PysarenkoNAS of Ukraine
Olshanskyi V.P. - Ph.D, Professor, Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named after Petro Vasylenko
PoleyvodaYu.A. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Spirin A.V.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tverdohlib I.V. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tokarchuk O.A.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tsurkan O.V.- Ph.D. Associate Professor., Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Jordan Todorov Maksimov - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Prof., Gabrovo Technical University (Bulgaria)
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.