Issue №: 3(90)
The journal deals with the problems of vibration technologies and machines, mathematical methods of vibration process studies, information on design and technological development, presents teaching and methodological aspects of teaching in the Higher School of Applied Sciences, where vibration machines and technologies are studied.
ANALYSIS OF MINERAL COMPOSITION AND EFFICIENCY OF COMPLEX DRAINING OF FLY ASH IN COMBUSTION OF COALS ON ELECTRIC POWER STATIONS
Nadutyy Vladimir Petrovich – Doctor of Technical Sciences (D.Sc.), Professor, Head of Department of Mechanics of Mineral Processing Machines and Processes, M.S. Polyakov Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics under the National Academy of Science of Ukraine (IGTM NASU), Dnipro, Ukraine, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sukharev Vitaliy Vitaliyovich – Candidate of Technical Sciences (Rh.D), Senior Researcher in Department of Mechanics of Mineral Processing Machines and Processes, M.C. Polyakov Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics under the National Academy of Science of Ukraine (IGTM NASU), Dnipro, Ukraine, e-mail: email@example.com.
Kostyrya Sergey Vladimirovich – Junior Resercher in Department of Mechanics of Mineral Processing Machines and Processes, M.S. Polyakov Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics under the National Academy of Science of Ukraine (IGTM NASU), Dnipro, Ukraine, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The article outlines the problem of ash accumulation in dumps during the combustion of coals at thermal power plants, materials for studying the mineral composition of ash, and also the rationale for the efficiency of a non-waste complex processing of dumps. The quantitative analysis of ash samples from the TPP dumps was carried out, the percentage of iron, carbon and silicate part in all samples was revealed. A complex method for non-waste processing of dump and daily fly ash was proposed. The results of dewatering of the dumping ash on a vibrating device using the electrokinetic method are presented.
1. Egorov P.A., Bereznyak A.A. (2007) Tekhnologiya pererabotki zol teplovyh ehlektrostancij [Technology of processing of ashes of thermal power stations]. Nacіonal'nij gіrnichij unіversitet. Dnіpropetrovs'k, 29(70)-30(31). 224-227.
2. Dryuchenko M.M. (1992) Razrabotka i ispol'zovanie vysokoehffektivnoj tekhniki i tekhnologii obogashcheniya uglej. [Development and use of highly efficient coal processing technology and technology]. Ugol' Ukrainy, 8, 38-40.
3. Nazimenko E.I., Garkovenko E.E. (2003) Intensifikaciya processov fil'tracii tonkodispersnyh ugol'nyh shlamov impul'snymi polyami. [Intensification of filtration processes of fine-dispersed coal slimes by impulse fields]. Gornyj informacionno-analiticheskij byulleten'. Moskva,
4. Bejlin M.I. (1969) Teoreticheskie osnovy processov obezvozhivaniya uglej [Theoretical bases of processes of dehydration of coals]. Nedra.
5. Bochkov YU.N. (1966) Ocenka ehffektivnosti mekhanicheskih sposobov obezvozhivaniya ugol'noj melochi [Evaluation of the effectiveness of mechanical methods of dehydration of coal fines]. Teoriya i praktika obezvozhivaniya ugol'noj melochi: Sbornik statej, Nauka. 5–20.
6. Zolotko A.A. (1996) Resursy vtorichnogo topliva v othodah obogashcheniya i vozmozhnosti ego izvlecheniya [Resources of secondary
fuel in wastes of enrichment and the
possibility of extracting it] Ugol' Ukrainy, 12.
7. Abramov A.A. (2004) Pererabotka, obogashchenie i kompleksnoe ispol'zovanie tverdyh poleznyh iskopaemyh: Uchebnik dlya vuzov. V 3 t. [Processing, enrichment and integrated use of solid minerals]. Moskva: Izdatel'stvo Moskovskogo gosudarstvennogo gornogo universiteta, Tekhnologiya obogashcheniya poleznyh iskopaemyh.
8. Kaminskij V.S. (1973) Puti intensifikacii obezvozhivaniya melkogo uglya i otchistki shlamovyh vod / i dr. – T.r. IOTT. Problemy obogashcheniya tverdyh goryuchih iskopaemyh. [Ways of intensification of dehydration of
fine coal and cleaning of slime waters]. Moskva,
9. Nadutyj V.P., Sevast'yanov V.S., Kostyrya S.V. (2016) Obosnovanie celesoobraznosti kompleksnoj pererabotki zoly unosa teploehlektrostancij. [Substantiation of expediency of complex processing of fly ash from power plants]. Geotekhnіchna mekhanіka: Mіzhvіd. zb. nauk. prac' // ІGTM NAN Ukraїni. Dnіpropetrovs'k, 131. 59-66.
10. Poturaev V.N., Franchuk V.P., Nadutyj V.P. (2002) Nekotorye rezul'taty teoreticheskogo analiza processa grohocheniya
[Vibration technology and technology in energy-intensive industries]. NGA Ukrainy.- Dnepropetrovsk. 186.
11. Nepomnyashchij E.A. (1962) Nekotorye rezul'taty teoreticheskogo analiza processa grohocheniya [Some results of the theoretical analysis of the screening process] Obogashchenie rud, 5, 29-35.
12. Polulyah A.D., Garus V.K., Hodos S.N., Goncharenko A.E. (2002) Issledovanie strukturnyh parametrov prisadki k pitaniyu diskovyh vakuum-fil'trov [Investigation of the structural parameters of the additive for feeding disk vacuum filters] Zbagachennya korisnih kopalin: nauk.-tekhn.zb., 15, 116-120.
13. Pirogov G.S, Kotkin A.M., Kejtel'gisser I.N. (1973) Zakonomernosti fil'trovaniya ugol'nyh shlamov [Regularities of filtering of coal slimes] Ugol' Ukrainy, 2. 46-48.
14. Nadutyj V.P., Suharev V.V., Kostyrya S.V. (2014) Rezul'taty kompleksnogo obezvozhivaniya gornoj massy na vibracionnom ustrojstve [Results of complex dewatering of rock mass on a vibrating device]. Vіbracії v tekhnіcі ta tekhnologіyah: Vseukr. nauk.-tekhn. zhurnal, Vіnnicya, 73. 88-93.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.