Issue №: 3 (102)
The journal deals with the problems of vibration technologies and machines, mathematical methods of vibration process studies, information on design and technological development, presents teaching and methodological aspects of teaching in the Higher School of Applied Sciences, where vibration machines and technologies are studied.
ABOUT THE ANALYTICAL SOLUTION OF THE EQUATION OF IMPACT FORCE OF TWO ELASTIC BODIES
Olshanskiy Vasyl – Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Full Professor, Professor of the Department of Reliability and Strength of Machines and Construction, State Biotechnological University, Alchevskikh str. 44, Kharkiv, Ukraine; 61022; OlshanskiyVP@gmail.com, тел.: (066) 0100955
Slipchenko Maksym – Candidate of Technical Sciences (Ph. D.), Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Reliability and Strength of Machines and Construction of State Biotechnological University, Alchevskikh str. 44, Kharkiv, Ukraine; 61022; Slipchenko_M@ukr.net, тел.: (066) 7120989
Solona Olena – Candidate of Technical Sciences (Ph. D in Engeneering), Associate Professor of the Department of General Technical Disciplines and Labor Protection, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Solnyschaya St., Vinnytsia, Ukraine,21008, e-mail: email@example.com).
Kupchuk Ihor – Candidate of Technical Sciences (Ph. D in Engeneering), Associate Professor of the Department of General Technical Disciplines and Labor Protection, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Sonychna St., Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, +380978173992, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://orcid.org/0000-0002- 2973-6914).
A nonlinear differential equation of the force of direct central impact of elastic bodies of revolution, which have a singular point on the boundary contact surface, where its curvature is infinite, is compiled. To determine the coefficients of the equation and the order of its power nonlinearity, the well-known solution of the axisymmetric contact problem of the theory of elasticity, constructed by I. Ya. Shtaermann, is used. In the formulation of the dynamic problem, the classical assumptions of the theory of quasi-static impact proposed by H. Hertz were also used. The constituted equation of impact force is reduced to the Bernoulli equation and its closed analytical solution is constructed, which is expressed in terms of the Ateb-sine. Analytical time dependences of the impact force and the convergence of the centers of mass of elastic bodies are obtained. Compact formulas have been derived for calculating the maxima of these quantities, as well as the durations of the process of compression and impact of bodies. Compact approximations of Ateb-sine by elementary functions are proposed. Thanks to these approximations, it was possible to obtain a fairly simple analytical sweep in time of a fast-flowing mechanical process. Traditionally, in other works such a scan was obtained by numerical solution of the corresponding integral equations that determine the force of an impact. Examples of calculations are given in which the influence of various factors on the main characteristics of a body impact with a small initial velocity is investigated. The limitation on the collision rate is due to the elastic formulation of the problem, where the possibility of plastic deformations is excluded. As a result of this formulation, the need to determine the rate of recovery rate has disappeared, for it is equal to one. Comparison of numerical results is carried out, to which the obtained analytical solutions and the numerical integration of the impact force equation on a computer lead. Small divergences of the results confirmed the accuracy of the derived calculation formulas. Numerical results relate to the impact of a steel body on a fixed rubber half-space, the analogue of which is observed in practice when falling pieces of mineral raw materials on the rolls of a vibration classifier lined with rubber.
1. Нerts H. (1882). Über die Berrührung Fester Elastischer Körper. Jornal Reine und Andewandte Mathematik. B 92, 156-171. doi: https:/doi.org/10.1515/crll.1882.92.156. [In German].
2. Goldsmit V. (1965) Udar. Teoriya i fizicheskie svoystva soudaryaemyih tel [Impact. Theory and physical properties of the colliding bodies]. M.: Stroyizdat. [In Russian].
3. Kilchevsky N.A. (1976) Dinamicheskoe kontaktnoe szhatie tverdyih tel. Udar [Dynamic contact compression of solids. Blow]. Kiev: Naukova dumka. [In Russian].
4. Shtaerman I.Ya. (1949) Kontaktnaya zadacha teorii uprugosti [Contact problem of the theory of elasticity]. M.-L. : Gostekhizdat. [In Russian].
5. Ol’shanskii V., Spol’nik O., Slipchenko M., & Znaidiuk V. (2019) Modeling the elastic impact of a body with a special point at its surface. Easter-Europen Journal of enterpries technologies, 1/7(97), 25-32.
6. Timoshenko S. P. (1969) Fluctuations in engineering [Kolebaniya v ingenernom dele]. M.-L.: Fizmat. [In Russian].
7. Filippov A.P. (1970) Kolebaniya deformiruemyih sistem [Oscillations of deformable systems]. Moscow: Mechanical Engineering. [In Russian].
8. Smetankina N.V. (2011) Unsteady deformation, thermoelasticity and optimization of multilayer plates and cylindrical shells [Nestashianahnoe deformirovanye, termouprugostia i optimizashya mnogoslonux plastin i shilindrisheskya oboloshek]. Kharkiv : Miskdruk. [In Russian].
9. Olshanskiу V.P., Tishchenko L.N. & Olshanskiу S.V. (2012) Kolebaniya sterzhney i plastin pri mehanicheskom udare [Oscillations of rods and plates with mechanical impact]. Kharkiv : Miskdruk. [In Russian].
10. Olshanskiу V.P., & Olshanskiу S.V. (2018) Ateb-sinus u rozviazku zadachi Hertsa pro udar [Ateb-sinus in the solution of the Hertz problem]. Visnyk NTU“KhPI”. Matematychne modeliuvannia v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh [Bulletin of NTU "KhPI". Mathematical modeling in engineering and technology]. № 3, 98-103 [In Ukrainian].
11. Olshanskiу V.P., & Olshanskiу S.V. (2017) Pro rux oscylyatora zi stepenevoyu harakterystykoyu pruzhnosti [On the motion of an oscillator with a power characteristic of elasticity]. Vіbracіi v tehnіcі ta tehnologіjah [Vibrations in engineering and technology], 3 (86), 34-40 [In Ukrainian].
12. Sokil B. I. (1997) Pro zastosuvannia Ateb-funktsii dlia pobudovy rozviazkiv deiakykh rivnian, yaki opysuiut neliniini kolyvannia odnovymirnykh seredovyshch [On the application of the Ateb-function to construct solutions of some equations that describe nonlinear oscillations of one-dimensional media]. Dopovidi Natsionalnoi akademii nauk Ukrainy [Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine]. Kyiv, 7, 55–58 [In Ukrainian].
13. Sokil B.I., & Lishinskiy H.I. (2006) Asymptotychnyy metod i periodychni Ateb-funktsiyi u doslidzhennyakh kolyvnykh protsesiv rukhomykh neliniyno pruzhnykh odnovymirnykh system [Asymptotic method and periodic Ateb-functions in studies of oscillatory processes of moving nonlinearly elastic one-dimensional systems]. Visnyk Natsionalʹnoho universytetu «Lʹvivsʹka politekhnika». Seriya : Dynamika, mitsnistʹ i proektuvannya mashyn i pryladiv [Bulletin of the National University «Lviv Polytechnic», Series: Dynamics, durability and design of machines and devices], 556, 57-64 [In Ukrainian].
14. Pukach P.Ya. (2014) Yakisni metody doslidzhennia neliniinykh kolyvalnykh system [Qualitative methods for investigating nonlinear oscillatory systems]. Lviv: Lvivska politekhnika. [In Ukrainian].
15. Pukach P.Ya., & Kuzio I.V. (2015) Resonance phenomena in quasi-zero stiffnes vibration isolation systems [Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnogo Hirnychogo Universytetu], 3, 62-67.
16. Nadutyy V.P., Yahnyukov V.F., & Yahnyukova Y.V. (2014). Vzaymodeystvye kuskov materyala s futeryrovannym valkom vybratsyonnoho klassyfykatora. [Interaction of pieces of material with a lined roll of the vibrating classifier] Vіbracії v tehnіcі ta tehnologіjah [Vibrations in engineering and technology], 1 (73), 94-99. [In Ukrainian].
17. Gricik V.V., & Nazarkevich M.A. (2007) Matematychni modeli alhorytmiv i realizatsiia Ateb-funktsii [Mathematical models of algorithms and realizations Ateb-functions] Dopovidi Natsionalnoi akademii nauk Ukrainy [Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine], 12, 37-42 [In Ukrainian].
18. Gradshtejn, I. S., & Ryzhik, I.M. (1962) Tablicy integralov, summ, rjadov i proizvedenij [Tables of integrals, sums, series and products]. Moskva, Nauka. [In Russian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.