А METHOD RANDOMLY DIRECTED SEARCH OF STATE BALANCED ROTOR WITH VARIABLE UNBALANCE
Royzman Vilen – Doctor of technical Sciences, Professor, head of Department of Telecommunications and Radio Engineering Khmelnytsky National University (Institutskaya 11, Khmelnitskiy, 280016, Ukraine, e-mail: email@example.com).
Drach Ilona – Candidate of Technical sciences, associate Professor the Department of Software Engineering Khmelnytsky National University (Institutskaya 11, Khmelnitskiy, 280016, Ukraine, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Tkachuk Vitalii – Candidate of Technical sciences, associate Professor the Department of Engineering Techniques, Khmelnitskiy National University (Institutskaya 11, Khmelnitskiy, 280016, Ukraine, e-mail: email@example.com).
Rotary mechanisms are used in many areas of modern industry, from mechanical engineering to computer and home appliances. Lots of machines obtain in the process of work a variable or random imbalance of the rotor according to time and location. To reduce the vibrations of such mechanisms, a method of randomly searching for a balanced state of the rotor is proposed, as an alternative to balancing.
The essence of the method of randomly directed search is that when the machine leaves the unbalance changing from start-up to start-up to the operating mode (for example, spinning in washing machines), the vibrations are controlled and when the level is exceeded, the machine is turned off and rinsed. The exit procedure is repeated until the optimal distribution of the masses (the layout of the laundry) and the vibrations are within the limits of the specification given by the technical conditions. In this case, the machine is "allowed" to carry out the technological operation, that is, to work at the working spin speeds. The article covers all stages of the development of the method and the results of experimental studies. It is established that the application of the method of randomly directed search for a balanced state of the rotor with variable imbalance makes it possible to reduce effectively the vibrations of both rigid and elastically deformed rotors and is an energy-saving technology.
1. Drach I.V. (2008). Analiz i teoretychne obgruntuvannia roboty avto balansuiuchykh prystroiv z ridynnymy ta sypkymy robochymy tilamy [Analysis and theoretical substantiation of work of autobalancing units with liquid and free-flowing working bodies]. PhD thesis. –Khmelnitskyi. KNU.
2. Tkachuk V.P. (2011). Znyzhennia vibratsii mashyn z horyzontalnoiu vissiu obertannia i zminnym dysbalansom rotora [Reduction of vibration of machines with horizontal rotation axis and variable rotor imbalance]. PhD thesis. –Khmelnitskyi. KNU.
3. Shchepetylnykov V.A. (1979). Balansyrovka mashyn y pryborov [Balancing of machines and devices]. M.: Mashynostroenye. [in Russia].
4. Dymentberh F.M., Shatalov K.T.,
Husarov A.A. (1964). Kolebanyia mashyn [Machine vibrations]. M.: Mashynostroenye. [in Russia].
5. Husarov A. A. (1974). Balansyrovka hybkykh rotorov s raspredelennoi massoi [Balancing of flexible rotors with distributed mass]. M.: Nauka. [in Russia].
6. Kalmens V. Ya. (1992). Obespechenye vybronadezhnosty rotornykh mashyn na osnove metodov podobyia y modelyrovanyi [Providing vibro-reliability of rotary machines based on similarity and modeling methods]. SPb.: RAN. [in Russia].
7. Kelzon A.C., L.M. Malynyn. (1992). Upravlenye kolebanyiamy rotorov [Control of oscillations of rotors]. SPb.: Polytekhnyka. [in Russia].
8. Alhorytm otzhyma belia v styralnoi mashyne / Forum na Yskhodnykakh.Ru. [Elektronnyi resurs] – Retrieved from: http://forum.sources.ru/index.php?act=ST&f=43&t=331717.
9. Forum Mykro-Chyp / Obshchetekhnycheskye voprosy / Podkliuchenye datchykov k MK v styralnoi mashyne. [Elektronnyi resurs] – Retrieved from: http://www. microchip.su/archive/index.php/t-11346.html.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.