Issue №: 1(92)
The journal deals with the problems of vibration technologies and machines, mathematical methods of vibration process studies, information on design and technological development, presents teaching and methodological aspects of teaching in the Higher School of Applied Sciences, where vibration machines and technologies are studied.
VIBRATORY MACHINE FOR ROOT POTATOE CROPS DRY CLEANING AND TRANSPORTING AND ITS NONLINEAR MATHEMATICAL MODEL
Stotsko Zinoviy – Sc. Doctor, Professor, Head of Department “Designing and Operation of Machines” of Lviv Polytechnic National University (12 Bandera str., Lviv, Ukraine, 79013, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Topilnytskyy Volodymyr – PhD, Associate Professor of the Department of Designing and Operation of Machines of the Lviv Polytechnic National University (S. Bandery str., 12, Lviv, Ukraine, 79013, e-mail: email@example.com).
Kusyi Yaroslav – PhD, Associate Professor of the Department of Mechanical Engineering Technologies of the Lviv Polytechnic National University (S. Bandery str., 12, Lviv, Ukraine, 79013, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Rebot Dariya – PhD, Assistant of the Department of Designing and Operation of Machines of the Lviv Polytechnic National University (S. Bandery str., 12, Lviv, Ukraine, 79013, e-mail: email@example.com).
The design of a vibrating machine for dry cleaning on the transport of root crops is proposed. The machine has an independent vibrating unbalanced drive and a spring suspension. It is equipped with a grid system and raw grocery separators to improve the efficiency of cleaning process. It has a wide range of changes in kinematic, power and geometric parameters, which regulates the intensity of the purification process depending on the type of raw grocery.
A nonlinear mathematical model of the motion description of this machine was constructed with the aim of studying its dynamics and selection the parameters that would ensure the maximum efficiency of its operation. The model is parametric and unified, and it is a system of analytical dependencies describing the oscillating motion of the working chamber of the machine and the raw material to be cleaned, depending on the machine parameters.
1. Krysak F.M. (2012). Napriamky vdoskonalennia mashyn dlia myttia korenebulboplodiv [Areas of improvement of machines for washing root crops]. Zb. nauk. prats Vinnytskoho natsionalnoho ahrarnoho universytetu, 11, 284-288 [in Ukrainian].
2. Vsevolodov A.N., Hladushniak A.K. (2012). Optymyzatsyia protsessa «sukhaia moika» korneplodov [Optimization of the process of "dry washing" of root crops]. Kharchova nauka i tekhnolohiia, 3, 83-87 [in Ukrainian].
3. Flonts, I.V. (2013). Udoskonalennia transportera-separatora dlia koreneplodiv [Improvement of root crop conveyor-separator]. Silskohospodarski mashyny. Zb. nauk. st. Lutsk: LDTU, 24, 122-128 [in Ukrainian].
4. H.M. Postnov, N.O. Afukova, D.V. Dmytrevskyi (2014). Mekhanichne obladnannia [Mechanical equipment]. Kharkiv: Khark. derzh. un-t kharchuvannia ta torhivli [in Ukrainian].
5. Tkachenko I., Vyviurka N. (2004). Matematychne modeliuvannia protsesu ochyshchennia koreneplodiv pry yikh impulsnomu navantazhenni [Mathematical modeling of roots cleaning process at their impulse loading]. Visnyk TDTU, 1, 40-46 [in Ukrainian].
6. Topilnytskyy. V., Rebot. D., Sokil. M., Velyka. O., Liaskovska S., Verkhola. I., et al. (2017). Modeling the dynamics of vibratory separator of the drum type with concentric arrangement of sieves. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. Applied Mechanics, 86, 26-35.
7. Stotsko Z. A., Topilnytskyi V. H., Kusyi Ya. M., Rebot D. P. (2018). Matematychna model doslidzhennia dynamiky vibratsiinoho separatora z poslidovnym rozmishchenniam syt [A mathematical model for studying the dynamics of a vibration separator with sequential screening]. Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh, 89, 49-57 [in Ukrainian].
8. Mitropolskii Yu. A. (1997). Nelineynaya mekhanika. Odnochastotnye koljebaniya [Nonlinear mechanics. Single frequency oscillations]. К.: Ins.matematiki NAN Ukrainy [in Russian].
9. Boholiubov. N.H., Mytropolskyi Yu.A. (1974). Asymptotycheskye metody v teoryy nelyneinykh kolebanyi [Asymptotic methods in the theory of nonlinear oscillations]. Moskva: Fyzmatyz [in Russian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.