THEORETICAL RESEARCH OF PROCESS REGULARITIES OF GRINDING STRUCTURAL-HETEROGENEOUS ORGANIC MATERIALS
Kupchuk Ihor – Ph. D in Engeneering, Associate Professor of the Department of General Technical Disciplines and Labor Protection, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Sonychna St., Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, +380978173992, email@example.com, http://orcid.org/0000-0002-2973-6914).
Kravets Ruslan – Dr. Sc. in Pedagogy, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Ukrainian and Foreign Languages of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Soniachna Str., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21000, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7459-8645).
Burlaka Serhiy – Doctor of Philosophy, Senior Lecturer, Department of Technological Processes and Equipment of Processing and Food Production, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Solnechnaya St., Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: email@example.com, https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8036-1743).
Dubrovina Olha – assistant of the Department of General Technical Disciplines and Labor Protection, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Sunny Street, Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
For the efficient functioning and successful development of the animal production sector, the key condition is correct feeding of animals. This feeding is only possible if enough feed is produced, nutrient losses during harvesting are reduced, and feed is correctly prepared for feeding. The introduction of concentrated feed helps to achieve a balance between energy, protein and amino acid content in the animal ration. Technologists compose and select components of feed rations based on the species, age group, morphological and biological characteristics of animals, as well as other factors. Despite the chosen technology and feeding strategy, concentrated feeds such as processed cereals based on wheat, barley, corn and other crops continue to be the main source of nutrients for animals. The quality of grinding concentrated feed is important for animal productivity. This treatment results in the formation of numerous particles with a larger surface area, which promotes faster digestion and better absorption.
Grinding is one of the most high-energy processes used in animal feed technology. Since plant residues are structurally uneven, this makes it difficult to use conventional grinding methods efficiently, which reduces their energy efficiency and requires the use of several grinding stages with appropriate equipment.
In order to ensure efficient processing of agricultural plant residues, it is important to create an appropriate technical infrastructure, given the significant energy costs associated with traditional processes of preparing biomass for granulation. To do this, it is necessary to conduct research aimed at solving the problem of energy-efficient grinding of structurally heterogeneous materials, in particular materials that contain a large amount of moisture. This is what determines the relevance of this research topic.
1. Kaletnik H.М., Kulyk М.F., Hlushko Ya.Т.(2006). Enerhooshchadni tekhnolohiyi kormiv – osnova konkurentozdatnosti tvarynnytstva: monohrafiya. Vinnytsya: Teza, 340 s. [in Ukraine].
2. Yanovych V.P., Kaletnik H.М. (2017). Obgruntuvannya rezhymnykh tа konstruktyvnykh parametriv hiratsiynoho mlyna dlya vyrobnytstva vysokoaktyvnykh premiksiv. Vibratsiyi v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiyakh. №1 (84). S. 15 – 21. [in Ukraine].
3. Kaletnik G., Honcharuk I., Okhota Y. The Waste-free production development for the energy autonomy formation of Ukrainian agricultural enterprises, Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism, 11 (2020), nr. 3, 513–522. DOI: 10.14505//jemt.v11.3(43).02.
4. Yehorov B.V. (2018). Kontrolʼ yakosti tа bezpeka ptoduktsiyi v haluzi (kombikormova haluzʼ). Oldi+, 446 s. [in Ukraine].
5. Ibbatulin І. І., Zhukorsʼkyy О. М. (2016). Dovidnyk z povnotsinnoyi hodivli silʼsʼkohospodarsʼkykh tvaryn. К. : Ahrar. nauka, 336 s. [in Ukraine].
6. Kupchuk І.М. (2019). Eksperymentalʼni doslidzhennya protsesu podribnennya furazhnoho zerna vibratsiynoyu dyskovoyu drobarkoyu. Vibratsiyi v tkhnitsi tа tekhnolohiyakh. №3 (94). S. 68-75. [in Ukraine].
7. Yanovych V., Honcharuk T., Honcharuk I., Kovalova K., Design of the system to control a vibratory machine for mixing loose materials. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. 2017. 6. P. 4–13. https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2017.117635
8. Mazur V.А., Honcharuk І.V., Didur І.М., Pantsyreva H.V., Telekalo N.V., Kupchuk І.М. (2021). Innovatsiyni aspekty tekhnolohiy vyroshchuvannya, zberihannya і pererobky zernobobovykh kulʼtur: monohrafiya. Vinnytsya: VNAU, 186 s. [in Ukraine].
9. Nanka О.V., Boyko І.H. (2012). Schlyakhy znyzhennya enerhoyemnosti podribnennya zernovykh kormiv ta pidvyshchennya yakosti podribnennya. Tekhnolohiya vyrobnytstva і pererobky produktsiyi tvarynnytstva. Zbirnyk naukovykh pratsʼ BNAU. Bila Tserkva: BNAU, Vyp. 7. S. 55-58. [in Ukraine].
10. Honcharuk I., Kupchuk I., Solona O., Tokarchuk O., Telekalo N.. Experimental research of oscillation parameters of vibrating-rotor crusher. Przeglad Elektrotechniczny. 2021. Vol. 97, №3. P. 97–100. https://doi.org/10.15199/48.2021.03.19
11. Poberezhets Ju., Chudak R., Kupchuk, I., Yaropud V., Rutkevych V. Effect of probiotic supplement on nutrient digestibility and production traits on broiler chicken. Agraarteadus. 2021. Vol. 32, №2. P. 296-302. https://doi.org/10.15159/jas.21.28 (Scopus).
12. Chudak R. A, Poberezhetsʼ YU. M., Lʼotka H. І., Kupchuk І. М. (2021). Suchasni kormovi dobavky u hodivli ptytsi. Monohrafiya. Vinnytsya: TOV «TVORY», 281 s. [in Ukraine].
13. Kupchuk I., Telekalo N. Substantiation of the constructive and mode parameters of vibratory disc crusher for the farm animals compound feeds production. Development of scientific, technological and innovation space in Ukraine and EU countries. Сollective monograph. Riga, Latvia: “Baltija Publishing”, 2021. P. 166-194.
14. Yanovych, V., Tsurkan, O. & Polevoda, Yu. (2019). Development of the vibrocentric machine for the production of a basic mixture of homeopathic preparations. UPB Scientific Bulletin, Series D: Mechanical Engineering, 81, nr. 2, 13-26 [In English].
15. Bulgakov, V., Pascuzzi, S., Ivanovs, S., Kaletnik, G. & Yanovich, V. (2018). Angular oscillation model to predict the performance of a vibratory ball mill for the fine grinding of grain. Biosystems Engineering, 171, 155-164 [In English].
16. Petrova Z., Paziuk V., Tokarchuk O., Polievoda Y. Special aspects of soybean drying with high seedling vigor, UPB Scientific bulletin, Series D: Mechanical Engineering, University Politehnica of Bucharest, 83 (2021), nr. 2, 327–336.
17. Paziuk V. M., Liubin M. V., Yaropud V. M., Tokarchuk O. A., Tokarchuk D. M. Research on the rational regimes of wheat seeds drying, INMATEH – Agricultural Engineering, Romania, 56 (2018), nr. 3, 39–48.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.